AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

^^^

Bien por ti Jorginsky !

Oye... le regalaron un conejo a mi hija... algun cuidado en especial? la verdad no tengo nada de experiencia con mascotas... mucho menos un conejo :huh:

Saludos.

^^^

Bien por ti Jorginsky !

Oye... le regalaron un conejo a mi hija... algun cuidado en especial? la verdad no tengo nada de experiencia con mascotas... mucho menos un conejo :huh:

Saludos.

ninguno en especial, nada mas su alimeto en pellets (aqui se conoce como conejina) y nada mas pregunta a un veterinario de por alla si se necesitan vacunar contra alguna enfermedad en especial en tu zona, pero creo que no se vacunan, precisamente la semana pasada ampute una pata de mala suerte a una coneja y parece que quedo mejor. se le atoro en la jaula y ella se la fracturo asi que ten cuidado con el lugar donde la vayas a tener.

saludos.

no se te olvide tenerle agua suficiente porque se te deshidratan en un suspiro y no darle verduras frescas porque le da diarrea nada mas los pellets

saludos otra vez

no se te olvide tenerle agua suficiente porque se te deshidratan en un suspiro y no darle verduras frescas porque le da diarrea nada mas los pellets

saludos otra vez

I know what that word is. :lol:

saludos otra vez

Gracias por los consejos Jorginsky.

You see... besides having more friends on this forum... you are learning another language.

:P

You see... besides having more friends on this forum... you are learning another language.

:P

And it's all because I made a wrong turn into this thread. :lol:

Is what some people have in their head and throw with their mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's all because I made a wrong turn into this thread. :lol:

Some mistakes can be good!!!!

Great to have you here!!!

:D :D :D

BRAVO YA PUDE PONER UN AVATAR

NOMAS NO PUEDO ACUALIZAR MI FOTO

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME HOW TO UPLOAD MY PHOTO BECAUSE THIS THING IS REFUSING AND TELLING ME TO CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR.

Eagle_smiley.jpg Eagle_smiley.jpg

BRAVO YA PUDE PONER UN AVATAR

NOMAS NO PUEDO ACUALIZAR MI FOTO

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME HOW TO UPLOAD MY PHOTO BECAUSE THIS THING IS REFUSING AND TELLING ME TO CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR.

Eagle_smiley.jpg Eagle_smiley.jpg

I upload my pics to Photobucket and then copy the link and go to My Controls/Edit Avatar Settings and then paste it where it says enter URL for online avatar image. I hope that's what you needed help with. :D Or maybe the picture is too big.

I upload my pics to Photobucket and then copy the link and go to My Controls/Edit Avatar Settings and then paste it where it says enter URL for online avatar image. I hope that's what you needed help with. :D Or maybe the picture is too big.

is the photo on your avatar a picture of your wife? because I want to upload my dog picture.

thanks for the tip.

is the photo on your avatar a picture of your wife? because I want to upload my dog picture.

thanks for the tip.

That would make me a lesbian. lol It's me in the pic!

lol @ Jorginsky... Como? no te habias dado cuenta que Terilyns es una chica???

@ Terilyns... funny how you ended in this forum and become and excellent friend. By the way you are the third girl that ended here.

There was Sasa from Argentina and Blackbeauty from USA. They haven't shown themselves for a while :-(

Hope you stay here forever... :-)

lol @ Jorginsky... Como? no te habias dado cuenta que Terilyns es una chica???

@ Terilyns... funny how you ended in this forum and become and excellent friend. By the way you are the third girl that ended here.

There was Sasa from Argentina and Blackbeauty from USA. They haven't shown themselves for a while :-(

Hope you stay here forever... :-)

Well you don't have to worry because I'm not going anywhere!!!! :-)

Well you don't have to worry because I'm not going anywhere!!!! :-)

:thumbsup:

So Taters plan on going to Aruba and stalking the Eagles cheerleaders. God bless them, gotta love them. :lol:

^^^

Good for them... but why to follow the cheerleaders to Aruba if they are always in Philly?

The true is that I'm jealous -_-

^^^

Good for them... but why to follow the cheerleaders to Aruba if they are always in Philly?

The true is that I'm jealous -_-

Because they're retarded. They probably already stalked them everywhere in Philly so they need somewhere else to do it now. :lol:

Awwww, don't be jealous.

I feel like a fool....

didn't imagine you was a woman :blush:

i'm going to look for my vocabulary from now on (lo mismo para los demas)

I'ts funny to find a girl interested in sports, specially in a rough sport like football.

I feel like a fool....

didn't imagine you was a woman :blush:

i'm going to look for my vocabulary from now on (lo mismo para los demas)

I'ts funny to find a girl interested in sports, specially in a rough sport like football.

Awwww don't feel like that. Believe me, if you give me time, I'll say some really dumb things. :lol:

A lot of women love football. Maybe not all for the same reasons but. I love sports in general and that's basically all I watch.

A girl that likes football deserves a lot of respect.

:worthy:

You know what... I can say that all money I got it´s always spent in women... :smoke:

Because I have a wife and three daughters... :wub:

A girl that likes football deserves a lot of respect.

:worthy:

You know what... I can say that all money I got it´s always spent in women... :smoke:

Because I have a wife and three daughters... :wub:

I can say the same thing about all my money and that's because I have 2 teenage daughters of my own. :lol:

Likes is not the word for the way I feel about football. I love it! Actually I love sports so.... Any plans for the weekend?

^^^

You look too young to be mom of two teen girls ;)

Well tomorrow it is my 17th wedding aniversary, so my wife and me are planning to go to the church where we "killed ourselves" (J/k) :lol:

We are taking with us our 15 years old teen, my 10 years old middle girl and the last prize of 15 months old.

Also, my soccer team (Pumas) is almost in the final game for the championship in Mexico :towel:

Good weekend I am expecting!

What about you?

^^^

You look too young to be mom of two teen girls ;)

Well tomorrow it is my 17th wedding aniversary, so my wife and me are planning to go to the church where we "killed ourselves" (J/k) :lol:

We are taking with us our 15 years old teen, my 10 years old middle girl and the last prize of 15 months old.

Also, my soccer team (Pumas) is almost in the final game for the championship in Mexico :towel:

Good weekend I am expecting!

What about you?

I'll be 41 in July. My oldest graduates high school in 2 weeks.

Well happy anniversary! Hope you have a great day with the family.

So do you play on the team or are you just a fan?