AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

HOLA A TODOS!!!!

JUST GOT BACK. SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT I'VE ONLY WON 50 BUCKS ON BLACK JACK TABLE, I DON'T LIKE TO GAMBLE, BUT CIRQUE DU SOLEIL WAS INCREDLIBLE, IT WORTH THE TRIP, I FEEL SORRY IT WAS FREE BUT IT DESERVES THE $140 FOR THE TICKET.

LATER I'LL POST SOME PICTURES.

I SAW ALL THE NEWS ABOUT GARCIA COMING BACK AND I THINK HE STILL A GREAT PLAYER BUT TO OLD AND HE HAVES SOME ISSUES (REMEMBRER WHAT HAPPENED IN OAKLAND DURING PRESEASON) I LIKE HIS PLAYING SKILL AND AWARNES BUT I THINK LETS GIVE KOLB A CHANCE, HE'S A 2nd ROUND QB AND JOUNG ENOUGH TO LEARN AND GET SOME EXPERIENCE, JUST ONE OR TWO GAMES, IT'S EARLY SEASON AND WE CANNOT AFFORD ANOTHER INJURY (SORRY, MY DOG'S FARTING) MAY BE HE EATE CHUNCKY SOUP WHILE I WAS OUT).

THE OTHER BAD NEWS IS THAT I BOUGHT THE PRO MEMBESHIP ON JUSTIN TV TO SEE ALL GAMES AND THE CUT ALL NFL BROADCAST, SHOULDN'T BE FREE?

AND FINNALY, TERILYNS GUESS WHAT? YES I GOT A FIGHT AGAIN, BECAUSE SHE IS THINKING I DESAPEAR TO FIND SOME HOOKERS BUT I ONLY WENT OUT TO FIND A 5 DOLLAR BLACK JACK TABLE AND HOT TOP THE HOTEL UNTIL 5 AM, BUT WE'RE OK NOW (SHE'S TOO MUCH JEALLOUS PERSON)

IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.

AND FINNALY, TERILYNS GUESS WHAT? YES I GOT A FIGHT AGAIN, BECAUSE SHE IS THINKING I DESAPEAR TO FIND SOME HOOKERS BUT I ONLY WENT OUT TO FIND A 5 DOLLAR BLACK JACK TABLE AND HOT TOP THE HOTEL UNTIL 5 AM, BUT WE'RE OK NOW (SHE'S TOO MUCH JEALLOUS PERSON)

Lo que pasa en las Vegas... queda en las Vegas !

:lol:

Great pics!!!!! I'm glad you had fun but damn, you 2 get in a fight every 5 mins. lol Hope everything is alright now.

I'm getting ready to leave for the game! Wooohooooo Hope I bring the Eagles some luck.

WE LOSS!!!!!

BUT KOLB HAD DECENT NUMBERS HOPE HE GET BETTER SO AS McNABB. THE NEED TO HAVE A LONG TALK IN THE LOCKER ROOM

KOLB PLAYED WELL FOR HIS FIRST START BUT HE DIDN'T GET TO MUCH HELP FROM OTHER TEAMATES, AS FOR DEFENCE, WELL THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP LIKE LAST WEEK, SORRY FOR THEM.

IT'S STILL EARLY IN THE SEASON AND WE HAVE A LONG ROAD TO SUPERBOWL.

G O E A G L E S G O

I'm getting ready to leave for the game! Wooohooooo Hope I bring the Eagles some luck.

:unsure:

Please tell me you are not ticket holder... :lol:

WE LOSS!!!!!

BUT KOLB HAD DECENT NUMBERS HOPE HE GET BETTER SO AS McNABB. THE NEED TO HAVE A LONG TALK IN THE LOCKER ROOM

KOLB PLAYED WELL FOR HIS FIRST START BUT HE DIDN'T GET TO MUCH HELP FROM OTHER TEAMATES, AS FOR DEFENCE, WELL THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP LIKE LAST WEEK, SORRY FOR THEM.

IT'S STILL EARLY IN THE SEASON AND WE HAVE A LONG ROAD TO SUPERBOWL.

G O E A G L E S G O

Kolb seems not to be the answer, he had some decent numbers on his debut, but also had mental mistakes the killed the game... also he was lucky not having more interceptions.

No le veo futuro a Kolb como mariscal de las Aguilas, tuvo buenos numeros pero cometio errores garrafales.

Pues si miran lo que hizo Kolb, son casi 400 yardas y 2 TD's, la ultima intercepcion era ya lo de menos, pero creo que el partido se fue a la miedda con el fumble de hobbs y obviamente con el hecho de que en todo el día la Defensiva sólo detuvo una vez a los Santos.

Bueno, no se esperaba una temporada perfecta, y ya Reid y Co. nos están acostumbrando a los inicios irregulares para después terminar fuerte la temporada. Vamos a ver que pasa, esto es una competencia muy fuerte, pero la verdad no me preocupa el puesto de QB ahora que vi a Kolb y mas aun contando ya con Vick para el proximo partido. Lo que si me preocupa mucho es la defensa, no pueden ser tan irregulares, tienen que dominar todos los partidos.

Imagino que debe ser más facil contra KC antes del bye para que McNabb se recupere por completo, ahora seguro nos van a dar chance de ver a Vick!

No menosprecio los numeros de Kolb para ser su primer partido como titular. Yo creo que unas 150 yardas fueron obtenidas de la defensiva preventiva de NO.

De acuerdo que la ultima intercepcion fue de alguna manera provocada por la situacion, pero la que mato el momento fue la despues del error de Hobbs. Esa intercepcion me hizo recordar a AJ, ya que este chavo mantenia una ofensiva sostenida pero despues el error.

La derrota no fue por Kolb, fue una derrota de equipo (Defensa, equipo especial etc.)

Pero si tienes en tu roster a mariscales mas experimentados, hay que usarlos... vamos a ver que pasa con Vick (aunque para eso, vamos a ver quien es el titular la proxima semana).

:unsure:

Please tell me you are not ticket holder... :lol:

I wish I was. lol One of my friends from the board had an extra ticket and asked me to go. We had club seats. It was awesome.

Anyway about the game. The offense sucks, the defense sucks, the special teams sucks. Did I miss anything?

On a good note though, Kolb really wasn't that bad and Celek is a beast!

I wish I was. lol One of my friends from the board had an extra ticket and asked me to go. We had club seats. It was awesome.

Anyway about the game. The offense sucks, the defense sucks, the special teams sucks. Did I miss anything?

On a good note though, Kolb really wasn't that bad and Celek is a beast!

You said the true... good thing is we are 0.500

You said the true... good thing is we are 0.500

Well look on the bright side, the Pats and Steelers are 1-1 too.

Well look on the bright side, the Pats and Steelers are 1-1 too.

yup... so who's starting at QB on Sunday?

APARENTEMENTE NO TODOS COINCIDEN CON TU APRECIACION DE KOLB

AUNQUE CREO QUE YA ES TEMA PASADO. SI COINCIDO CON TERILYNS DE QUE HAY QUE VER EL LADO AMABLE, ESTAMOS EN LA ETAPA QUE SE PUEDEN HACER LOS AJUSTES PARA UN FIN DE SEMANA EXITOSO Y OCTOEAGLE DICE LA NETA QUE A.R. NOS RECIBE CON UN INCIO DE TEMPORADA FLOJO Y DESPUES SE PONEN LAS PILAS.

AGUILA, PORFA CAMBIA EL TEMA DEL FORO PARA NO ASUSTAR A LA GENTE!

I'M THINKING KOLB WILL CONTINUE TO START SO HE CAN BE SWITCHED WITH VICK AND GIVE McNABB 2 MORE WEEKS TO HEAL THOSE RIBS.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE THE PERFECT RECORD AFTER BYE WEEK AGAINST BUCCS.

G O E A G L E S G O

Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

APARENTEMENTE NO TODOS COINCIDEN CON TU APRECIACION DE KOLB

AUNQUE CREO QUE YA ES TEMA PASADO. SI COINCIDO CON TERILYNS DE QUE HAY QUE VER EL LADO AMABLE, ESTAMOS EN LA ETAPA QUE SE PUEDEN HACER LOS AJUSTES PARA UN FIN DE SEMANA EXITOSO Y OCTOEAGLE DICE LA NETA QUE A.R. NOS RECIBE CON UN INCIO DE TEMPORADA FLOJO Y DESPUES SE PONEN LAS PILAS.

AGUILA, PORFA CAMBIA EL TEMA DEL FORO PARA NO ASUSTAR A LA GENTE!

Done... aunque mi percepcion es la siguiente:

Kolb = AJ Feeley

Buenos QB's pero con tendencia a regarla en momento cruciales.

Kolb will be starting Sunday if Donnie can't go. Kid did a decent job last week and deserves to get the start.

Hi guys i just want to say that the turnovers kill the eagles on sunday, the special teams need to play better, the d need to step up, Kolb did a nice job when we were close i beleive he is going to be a good QB in this league.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg:rock:

Kolb will be starting Sunday if Donnie can't go. Kid did a decent job last week and deserves to get the start.

Should be an easy game against KC... so let's see how the kid works.

DO ANYONE KNOW SOMETHING ABOUTH WESTBROOK'S INJURY?

HE DIDN'T PRACTICE. :unsure:

He'll be fine. Still had some swelling in his ankle. I think if it's still bothering him, he shouldn't play.

Should be an easy game against KC... so let's see how the kid works.

No game is gonna be easy with the Eagles. All I'm gonna say is Cincinnatti. :lol: