AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

I wish there was a way they could keep Garcia but I'm thinking he is the one who will be gone now that Trot is back. I am soooo excited to see #54 back!!!!

Trotter's back, Garcia's gone. Is useless to have a starting caliver in all QB, Kolb is playing very well, Vick still have to prove him self but he's a threat, and Mcnabb's still the heart and soul of the team with Westbrook.

I'm only worry about Trotter durability but he's allways being a Beast inside and outside the field.

GOOD CALL OF FRONTDESK AND COACHES.

G O E A G L E S G O ! ! ! ! ! !

Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

AXEMAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Trotter es un lider!

Use him on first and second downs...

:flex:

Trotter es un lider!

Use him on first and second downs...

I think he's going to be much like a defense leader now that Bradley and Andrews are injured.

but I'm happy for this new adddition. Sorry for Garcia, he should retire.

I hate Bye Week !

Ora si mi familia me va a disfrutar...

HOW IS EVERYONE?

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND? DID YOU SEE SOME GAMES?

EXCITED FOR TROTTER'S BACK.

AXEMAN'S BACK Eagle_smiley.jpg 54 IS BACK

^^^

Ta' relajado todo Jorginsky... pero esperate a que jugamos contra Tampa! :rock:

oraale.

yo pense que ya se habian cambiado de equipo.

:worthy: AC/DC IS COMING TO TOWN ON BLACK ICE TOUR :rock:

ALSO KISS IS COMING TOO YHEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bien por DAWK que llevan buen record... ah y gracias por la victoria sobre los Vaqueros!

Happy Friday guys!!! Got a busy weekend coming up. Moving to Philly tomorrow, watching the Phils tomorrow night and the Eagles and Phils on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Bien por DAWK que llevan buen record... ah y gracias por la victoria sobre los Vaqueros!

Dawkins is a beast wherever he goes, so is not a surprise he plays that way, so sad he's not with us anymore.

Happy Friday guys!!! Got a busy weekend coming up. Moving to Philly tomorrow, watching the Phils tomorrow night and the Eagles and Phils on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good luck with your busy weekend.

SCREAM for us at the games!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpg:phil:

Dawkins is a beast wherever he goes, so is not a surprise he plays that way, so sad he's not with us anymore.

Good luck with your busy weekend.

SCREAM for us at the games!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpg:phil:

Oh I won't be at the games hun, I'll be home watching them but it's still a busy weekend with my Philly teams.

Yo si tengo mala suerte, tengo una reunión el próximo sábado en Filadelfia, y el domingo Las Aguilas juegan en Oakland. Por lo menos voy a poder ir a comprar mi jersey # 10 y algunas otras cosas más.

This team has got to do something about all these penalties because they are gonna cost us sooner or later.

Did you see that td pass to Maclin!!!

Wow! Maclin impressed me!

Jackson and Maclin are making me to forget Thrash and Pinkston... lol.

Wow! Maclin impressed me!

Jackson and Maclin are making me to forget Thrash and Pinkston... lol.

Who? :lol:

Great game everyone, defense was brutal no talking about our mint condition WR's WOW!!!!!!

and I really like Tampa's QB he played very well dispite all blitzes coming. He didn't had too much help from teamates, I think he's the future of his franchise.

Aguila.... no estoy preocupado nomas se me hace raro que ya no estemos tantos como en años pasados

DONDE ESTA LA RAZA?

Terilyns... we mis you, don't let us at our own for so long, we know you're moving but we really like your company.

Talking about Eagles...... I'm going next saturday and still have an extra ticket......

G O E A G L E S G O

I have a question.

What unifor are the Eagles going to wear next sunday agiants Raiders?

Is it regular visiting team or retro visiting team, I've waching AFC's games with retro uniforms.

Great game everyone, defense was brutal no talking about our mint condition WR's WOW!!!!!!

and I really like Tampa's QB he played very well dispite all blitzes coming. He didn't had too much help from teamates, I think he's the future of his franchise.

Aguila.... no estoy preocupado nomas se me hace raro que ya no estemos tantos como en años pasados

DONDE ESTA LA RAZA?

Terilyns... we mis you, don't let us at our own for so long, we know you're moving but we really like your company.

Talking about Eagles...... I'm going next saturday and still have an extra ticket......

G O E A G L E S G O

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been around much but I will be now. Man, if I were closer I'd go to the game with ya.

I have a question.

What unifor are the Eagles going to wear next sunday agiants Raiders?

Is it regular visiting team or retro visiting team, I've waching AFC's games with retro uniforms.

I think they're wearing the regular uniforms. Haven't heard or seen anything differently.

DONDE ESTA LA RAZA?

G O E A G L E S G O

A mi tambien me preocupa... a lo mejor se fueron a los foros de ESPN. :o

Bueno aunque Marco1mar ya aparecio!

Sorry guys, I know I haven't been around much but I will be now. Man, if I were closer I'd go to the game with ya.

I think they're wearing the regular uniforms. Haven't heard or seen anything differently.

Girl... Congratulations! Phillies won in a big game... ready for a back to back?

Por aqui seguimos, solo de vacaciones en la semana libre. Ya saben como se pone la familia!

Ya lo único que nos falta para estar al 100% es que Brian regrese a su nivel, ya sé que va poco a poco, pero si termina por recuperarse cuidado con las EAGLES!!

The bad thing about having eagles on your Fantasy team is that they shine every other week, this week DeSean gave "0" points.

Girl... Congratulations! Phillies won in a big game... ready for a back to back?

I hope they go back to back. This city will lose their minds.

Por aqui seguimos, solo de vacaciones en la semana libre. Ya saben como se pone la familia!

Ya lo único que nos falta para estar al 100% es que Brian regrese a su nivel, ya sé que va poco a poco, pero si termina por recuperarse cuidado con las EAGLES!!

The bad thing about having eagles on your Fantasy team is that they shine every other week, this week DeSean gave "0" points.

Yea, I have DeSean too and got the same results. Oh well, you know that will not happen often. On a good note, Donovan is my QB :groovy: