AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

ouch.jpg

Mi firma lo dice todo... :censored::furious:

My signature says it all.

ouch.jpg

Mi firma lo dice todo... :censored::furious:

My signature says it all.

I can't even get upset over this team anymore.

Don't be mad, its a kick in the groint like Aguila says but I feel this was only a game, the cows palyed better than the eagles and get a lot of help from our penaltyes and refs.

they'll be an the playoffs I'm sure and we'll get revenge next time like past season.

Siguen las malas noticias despues de perder contra las Cowgirls, Ellis Hobs va para IR lo sustituye Mister Irrelevant del 2007 y ahora Joselio Hanson suspendido 4 juegos por violar la regla de Esterioides de la NFL no mamen, todo parace que Jack Ikegwanu sube y me imagino que Macho pasara de FS a CB.

Siguen las malas noticias despues de perder contra las Cowgirls, Ellis Hobs va para IR lo sustituye Mister Irrelevant del 2007 y ahora Joselio Hanson suspendido 4 juegos por violar la regla de Esterioides de la NFL no mamen, todo parace que Jack Ikegwanu sube y me imagino que Macho pasara de FS a CB.

Parece que llueve sobre mojado pero tengo la certeza de que aun asi van a ganar el domingo

Me vale Madres

GO EAGLES

Esto no pasaria si estuvieramos con Lopez O.... perdon.... digo Brian Dawkins.

Esto no pasaria si estuvieramos con Lopez O.... perdon.... digo Brian Dawkins.

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:huh:

Parece que llueve sobre mojado pero tengo la certeza de que aun asi van a ganar el domingo

Me vale Madres

GO EAGLES

:huh:

Nobody is giving the Eagles a chance in hell to win on Sunday. I think they will.

Nobody is giving the Eagles a chance in hell to win on Sunday. I think they will.

Yes they'll win, I'm pretty sure of that because I exchanged that game for the Raiders game.

After the last game on the west coast? What about if the pigeon appears? No chance at all. But I'll root for Eagles too. :-)

Go Eagles !!!

Yes they'll win, I'm pretty sure of that because I exchanged that game for the Raiders game.

:lol:

After the last game on the west coast? What about if the pigeon appears? No chance at all. But I'll root for Eagles too. :-)

Go Eagles !!!

If the pigeon appears, we're screwed. :lol:

Well I was wrong again.

Defense gave up this game from the first time, now it time to focus on getting healty and ready for Chicago, Aveant had a great ame so as McNabb but the backs are our most weakest point at this time, the must get ready or Chicago will crush us.

Those trips to red zone and get FG'a are not good...

Defense played really bad...

My weekend was awful...

:censored::furious:

Chingao!

Westbrook again :censored: hope he's fine and come back soon

It sounds like he'll be back in about 3 weeks.

It sounds like he'll be back in about 3 weeks.

That's good news :thumbsup:

Why is everybody not posting stuff here?

Where is everybody?

Do the mouse ate your fingernails?

:unsure:

That's good news :thumbsup:

Why is everybody not posting stuff here?

Where is everybody?

Do the mouse ate your fingernails?

:unsure:

I'm in here everyday but never see you guys.

I'm not sure if I want Westy to come back this year. I think he should just go on IR because really his health is so much more important that playing football.

I'm in here everyday but never see you guys.

I'm not sure if I want Westy to come back this year. I think he should just go on IR because really his health is so much more important that playing football.

Thanks for coming here everyday! I have been so busy on my work that there is not chance to take a look on this section. About Westbrook I agree with you, that kind of injury must be taken seriously.

My prediction Eagles win 24 to 14.

GO EAGLES !!!

Thanks for coming here everyday! I have been so busy on my work that there is not chance to take a look on this section. About Westbrook I agree with you, that kind of injury must be taken seriously.

I like coming to this thread. You guys are really nice. :D

GO EAGLES !!!

I think they will win 31-7!!!

GO EAGLES !!!

I think they will win 31-7!!!

Just come back from the parade and I'm so tired

Eagles Win 28-17.

Terilyns, We're planing to go to philly next season, now that you live there, look for an intterestin game that we can go, I preffer ice cold weather, when does the snow start to fall?