AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Just come back from the parade and I'm so tired

Eagles Win 28-17.

Terilyns, We're planing to go to philly next season, now that you live there, look for an intterestin game that we can go, I preffer ice cold weather, when does the snow start to fall?

Wow really!!!! That will be awesome. We'll have to wait for the schedule to come out next year but if you want to go to a cold game, you're on your own. lol lol We usually don't get snow til like January.

Wow really!!!! That will be awesome. We'll have to wait for the schedule to come out next year but if you want to go to a cold game, you're on your own. lol lol We usually don't get snow til like January.

We'll havew to wait until the last home game then.

Buena victoria! Good Victory!

Pense que perdiamos debido a los cambios de balon, pero afortunadamente Cutler no andaba atinado y nos dio la oportunidad de ganar.

I tought we would lose due turnovers, good that Cutler was really pathetic.

Fiuuuuu!!! :groovy:

Por que demonios tienes que ser tan cardiacos los juegos??

La verdad la defensa de Chicago jugó muy bien (Tillman sobre todo), pero si no hubiera habido tantos castigos que quitaban buenas ganancias, los 2 fumbles y la intercepción pudimos haber estado más tranquilos con la victoria.

Esperando la estadística maldita, la buena fué que ningún equipo con diferencia de +3 en balones perdidos había perdido un juego, bueno pues Chicago fué el primero.

Me gusta mucho el grupo de jóvenes suplentes de todos los lesionados pero esperemos que los titulares regresen pronto porque para llegar a playoffs se necesita mucha más experiencia.

Buena victoria! Good Victory!

Pense que perdiamos debido a los cambios de balon, pero afortunadamente Cutler no andaba atinado y nos dio la oportunidad de ganar.

I tought we would lose due turnovers, good that Cutler was really pathetic.

We've just licky culter wasn't accurate, but the Eagles played well first half, that's a huge victory.

La verdad la defensa de Chicago jugó muy bien (Tillman sobre todo), pero si no hubiera habido tantos castigos que quitaban buenas ganancias, los 2 fumbles y la intercepción pudimos haber estado más tranquilos con la victoria.

Esperando la estadística maldita, la buena fué que ningún equipo con diferencia de +3 en balones perdidos había perdido un juego, bueno pues Chicago fué el primero.

Me gusta mucho el grupo de jóvenes suplentes de todos los lesionados pero esperemos que los titulares regresen pronto porque para llegar a playoffs se necesita mucha más experiencia.

La defensa estuvo fatal en especial la secundaria donde se nota que es donde hace mas falta el trabajo en el campo.

Es cierto, la estadistica es maldita.

A Win is a Win, lastima que los redskins se cansaron y dejaron ganar a las vaqueras. :censored:

That's exactly what I was gonna say. :unsure:

No he visto el reporte oficial, pero creo que con la intercepcion de Cutler en el ultimo cuarto quedo Chicago en +2. Me hubiera encantado que fueramos la excepcion en esa estadistica para pasar a la historia.

OMG tate gives me such a damn headache.

TATE is a must reading. Thanks to TATE I know McCoy sucks, we will never win the SB with McNabb and Vick should start after that long run.

What's wrong with that?

:fishing:

TATE is a must reading. Thanks to TATE I know McCoy sucks, we will never win the SB with McNabb and Vick should start after that long run.

What's wrong with that?

:fishing:

I am so tired of fighting with people like Kolbera and Dungaroo. Jesus they irk my soul. lol

Hi

What is TATE?

Thanks

Hi sweetie! You and the girlfriend still together?

Tate is talk about the eagles. You should venture over their once. Make sure you have alcohol though because they will make you wanna drink.

I am so tired of fighting with people like Kolbera and Dungaroo. Jesus they irk my soul. lol

Hi sweetie! You and the girlfriend still together?

Tate is talk about the eagles. You should venture over their once. Make sure you have alcohol though because they will make you wanna drink.

Together and stronger than ever, Thanks for asking.

So, where is TATE?

Together and stronger than ever, Thanks for asking.

So, where is TATE?

That is great to hear!!! :thumbsup:

Oh brother! Go to the forum home and click on Talk About the Eagles.

I know Thanksgiving is special day for USA... so Americans, happy Thanksgiving!

:thumbsup:

Y la raza on ta'?

:unsure:

Me alegro que haya un foro para los hispanoparlantes. Desaforunatamente, he visto unos comentarios racistas dirigidos hacia los hispanos, y sobre todo los mexicanos, en "What's Up?" recientemente. Antes me divertia en WU, con los temas ridiculos que se creaban alla, pero ya no. Me da osco pensar en entrar en ese foro ahora. Han encontrado lo mismo?

YES UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE IDIOTS LIKE THESE LIVING IN PHILLY(RETARDED) I WON T CALL THEM OUT BY NAME ,BUT I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE

YES UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE IDIOTS LIKE THESE LIVING IN PHILLY(RETARDED) I WON T CALL THEM OUT BY NAME ,BUT I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE

Wellcome aboard!!!!!

Talk about everyting english or español, no importa.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

That is great to hear!!! :thumbsup:

Oh brother! Go to the forum home and click on Talk About the Eagles.

Thank you :wub:

After all these years.....

Welcome aboard zell!

I have been away from WU, but I bet still is racist as hell.

Thank you :wub:

After all these years.....

Before you venture into tate, please take some tylenol or have alcohol ready.

Before you venture into tate, please take some tylenol or have alcohol ready.

You're right....

But there are so many subforums that I dpn't know which one to pick ( I think they're all the same).

You're right....

But there are so many subforums that I dpn't know which one to pick ( I think they're all the same).

You don't have to go to the subforums, just go to Talk About the Eagles. Here's the link.

tate

Nice win and nice comeback!

I was kind of worry when Redskins were up by eight, but those catches from Avant and the two point conversion showed hungry of victory.

Good for McNabb, two comebacks in the 4th... wow!

Pues contento con la victoria... mi vieja me llevo al centro hacer unas compras y me perdi la mayor parte del partido... lo bueno que alcanze ver el 4to. cuarto.

:thumbsup: