AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Where's Terilyns?

Hope she didn't get sick posting on TATE... :unsure:

Jorginsky... Como te va con el frio....?

Where's Terilyns?

I'm here honey!!! Tate is driving me crazy. Jesus I don't know why I deal with those knuckleheads. lol

I wonder how many people will be standing outside the Georgia Dome with their signs when Mike Vick comes back to town.

Really I'm considering changing team because my heart can not hol another game like this.

GO EAGLES GO

You're not changing your team. Hush!!! lol

Where's Terilyns?

Aca el frio me hace lo que el viento a Juarez, pero me encantan estas nevadas, lastima que ya se acabó.

I'm here honey!!! Tate is driving me crazy. Jesus I don't know why I deal with those knuckleheads. lol

I wonder how many people will be standing outside the Georgia Dome with their signs when Mike Vick comes back to town.

I remembre waching a group of people with sings outside the coliseum in Oakland, but people didn't payed attention that day, I think it's time to let this hate Vick appart from games, he allredy payed for what he did wrong. How many more time is this is gonna bug him?.

But I think A.R. is going to let him play more than other games, I'm sure.

Good you are OK!

Let's see Vick on Atlanta...

I still have memories when Trotter was ejected before game in that dome.

who let the dogs out!

Aca el frio me hace lo que el viento a Juarez, pero me encantan estas nevadas, lastima que ya se acabó.

Aca andabamos a 2 grados centigrados y ya me andaba... no me gusta el frio.

Good you are OK!

Let's see Vick on Atlanta...

I still have memories when Trotter was ejected before game in that dome.

who let the dogs out!

Yea, I'm ok. They're calming down over in tate right now. Should be a mess again come Sunday.

Didn't Trott get into an argument with Ike Reese in the middle of the field to get kicked out?

Yea, I'm ok. They're calming down over in tate right now. Should be a mess again come Sunday.

Didn't Trott get into an argument with Ike Reese in the middle of the field to get kicked out?

Altough Ike Reese was on Atlanta that year, I think another Atlanta player was ejected.

That 2005 season was a nightmare.

Aca andabamos a 2 grados centigrados y ya me andaba... no me gusta el frio.

It's snowing again :-)

Altough Ike Reese was on Atlanta that year, I think another Atlanta player was ejected.

That 2005 season was a nightmare.

I remember that game, Eagles started all wen they started to jump on the Falcons logo on midfield and Reese roll over Trotter.

What an awful game, we lost.

EAGLES

It's snowing again :-)

I remember that game, Eagles started all wen they started to jump on the Falcons logo on midfield and Reese roll over Trotter.

What an awful game, we lost.

EAGLES

I thought it was Ike Reese that started it!!!

Isn't that the game Donovan got hurt in?

I thought it was Ike Reese that started it!!!

Isn't that the game Donovan got hurt in?

Yup...

From Wikipedia:

Week 1: at Atlanta Falcons

1 2 3 4 Total

Eagles 0 7 0 3 10

Falcons 14 0 0 0 14

at the Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia

The Eagles' 2005 season-opener on Monday Night Football was more famous for what happened before the game, when Pro Bowl linebacker Jeremiah Trotter was ejected for a scuffle near mid-field during pre-game warmups. The Eagles missed his presence as a run-stopper in the first quarter as Warrick Dunn gained big yards and Michael Vick rushed for a touchdown. A couple of minutes later, Michael Jenkins caught a 58-yard bomb and T.J. Duckett scored from a yard out. Down 14-0, McNabb rallied the Eagles to a solid drive capped by a touchdown pass to Brian Westbrook. The defense was solid and gathered key turnovers for the rest of the game, but the offense could not make up the deficit. A field goal made it 14-10 in the fourth quarter, but with two minutes left and the ball at midfield, McNabb fired off four incomplete passes and the Eagles fell short in their rematch of the 2004 NFC Championship. McNabb, who suffered a bruised sternum, passed for 257 yards and a score, while Terrell Owens caught seven passes for 112 yards. Safety Brian Dawkins had two sacks, six tackles, forced a fumble, and intercepted a pass.

Great win today guys. It was actually a whole team effort today. I just wish they would stop with the stupid a@@ penalties.

Great win today guys. It was actually a whole team effort today. I just wish they would stop with the stupid a@@ penalties.

Yes it was, nice game by everybody except by stupid penalties (Demps?...) but the rest was excellent.

:thumbsup:

People love more Vick in atlanta than their own team!!!!!!!!! B-)

Great Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets focus on the smurfs!!!!!! B-)

I`m back hi guys great streak we have going i love the way we play yesterday Vick did is job, Weaver is a beast i love the way he plays we could only be better this week the Giants SNF time to step up and take what belong to us.

I`m back hi guys great streak we have going i love the way we play yesterday Vick did is job, Weaver is a beast i love the way he plays we could only be better this week the Giants SNF time to step up and take what belong to us.

Bienvenido de vuelta!

Where were you, jail? :unsure:

Next game is very important to Eagles and Giants and knowing that Cowboys suck on December this game could define the champion of NFC east.

Do you know if Westbrook is playing? He is a Giants killer I'd like to see him in the field.

Vamos Aguilas... ya es hora de que nos den un campeonato!

I paid the bail :lol:

:roll:

Next game is very important to Eagles and Giants and knowing that Cowboys suck on December this game could define the champion of NFC east.

Do you know if Westbrook is playing? He is a Giants killer I'd like to see him in the field.

Vamos Aguilas... ya es hora de que nos den un campeonato!

I don't think he is. Andy is probably keeping him out for another week or so. Yea everyone has counted the Giants out. Better be careful because they are quietly sneaking back in this.

Where were you, jail?

Yeah bad expirience, no i have crazy work but it`s all prety calm right now

I paid the bail :lol:

My man thank for that it`s no t going to happend again in 09 i promise that :lol:

This week is huge if we win i have no doubt in my mind we are going to win our division just hope the team is healty for this final 4 games