AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Good to see Westbrok back, at least in an interview.

He's really scared for his concusion.

What about D-Jax?

B-)

DJax was doing a live stream on USstreams.com last night. OMG it was so funny. He was answering questions that people were typing in chat and was letting us listen to new music from SnoopDog. Then you had the people that were being a-holes to him and I know he was getting mad.

We have Reid 3 more years, I think we all espect 3 SB rings B-)

Well you can keep on expecting. :lol:

We have Reid 3 more years, I think we all espect 3 SB rings B-)

lol

:lol:

If any of you see this, DJax will be on USstream at 8:00pm

What did he say?

What did he say?

Well between eating a plate for a chicken, mac n cheese, and collard greens, I have no idea. lol

CLE 13 over PIT?

I don't know if this is bizare but I picked CLE on my poll and win this game.

Last week I told my PIT fan friend that now they know how it feals to loose with the raiders, but this is so much far away from that. Steelers Sucks. :lol:

F L Y E A G L E S F L Y

O N T H E R O A D

T O V I C T O R Y!!!!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpgE A G L E S Eagle_smiley.jpg

Well between eating a plate for a chicken, mac n cheese, and collard greens, I have no idea. lol

:lol:

Buen juego! la verdad es que esta ofensiva es muy explosiva. La defensa se vio mal, especialmente Mikell... pero bueno se gano en un juego muy importante.

Good game, The offense looked sharp and defense not so good in tackling but the victory was for Eagles! Go Eagles!!!

:towel:

Hablando de falta de consistencia, una semana la ofensiva no juega bien, la que sigue los equipos especiales, ahora la defensa. Si todos las partes jugaran bien cada semana Philly sería más poderosos que NO o Indy.

En todo caso siempre es un placer barrer a los Va-giants (más porque mi hermano es pitufo), aparte me quitó el pinche sabor de boca que me dejó la derrota del Azul.

Lo bueno es que cada quien tiene sus cábalas y cuando uno de mis equipos pierde el otro se vuelve invencible.

Yo diría que la directiva de Philly SI pretende que A. Reid gane 3 superbowls no? si no para que jugar?

Buen juego! la verdad es que esta ofensiva es muy explosiva. La defensa se vio mal, especialmente Mikell... pero bueno se gano en un juego muy importante.

Good game, The offense looked sharp and defense not so good in tackling but the victory was for Eagles! Go Eagles!!!

:towel:

That was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen. As for the defense, they better step it up or we are gonna be 1 and done in the playoffs. They were absolutely horrible.

Estupenda victoria por que nos dio la cima en la division es cuestion de mantenerla, la inconsistencia del equipo es muy notable pero tengo toda la confianza de que los Coaches van a hacer ajustes y tendremos un muy buen equipo para los playoffs.

Great win, we get the top of the division it`s time to keep it, the team is playing good but we need to step up to be a good playoffs team like always so enjoy the win next week another W.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg:rock:

THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE A HEART CONDITION

ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN BUT A.R. SHOULD BENCH MIKELL, THAT GUY COST US TOO MUCH PENALTYS AND A TD.

I am going to the game on Sunday!!! :groovy:

Wow! Should we expect similar result like N.O. game? j/k :lol:

Yeah! Go root for our lovely team! Keep the stadium loud!

Que bueno que ya se esta acercando la raza como Octo y kornlos... ya los extranabamos!

Wow! Should we expect similar result like N.O. game? j/k :lol:

Yeah! Go root for our lovely team! Keep the stadium loud!

Que bueno que ya se esta acercando la raza como Octo y kornlos... ya los extranabamos!

You must have forgotten that I also went to the Giants game and we know how that turned out. lol lol

I am going to the game on Sunday!!! :groovy:

Good luck, there's no easy game from now on, every game counts

We're so happy for you, take some picks and post them..

I'd won the week bet we make every sunday thanks to Eagles win $90 bucks 12 out of 16, my years best.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

How the hell did you do that?

found it, my partner took it by mistake ^_^

Aguila puedes conseguir boletos para el concierto de Metallica?

So gametime is now 4:15 tomorrow which means I'm really gonna freeze my a@@ off.

I love Icy games, it's like old time football.

Use extra blankets like you're waching TV, I've read that eagles are asking people to use public transportation, so use it, it will be faster and warmer