AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Eagles won and Cowboys won... next game will be for the NFCE championship!

I only saw the highlights on Internet, so how was the receiving of Dawk?

Interesante juego el que viene... Vamos Aguilas!!!

Eagles won and Cowboys won... next game will be for the NFCE championship!

I only saw the highlights on Internet, so how was the receiving of Dawk?

Interesante juego el que viene... Vamos Aguilas!!!

I'm really nervous about the game next week. Dallas is starting to look good.

As for Dawk, omg he got the loudest ovation of ever heard. He was out there doing flips and ish I was like, "dude you are like 90 years old, you're gonna pull something". He got very emotional too.

Did you have a nice Christmas?

Mine was good. My daughters were happy so that's what matters.

I'd spend chirstmas night ina a hospital because of my uncle's lung infection but he's allright now TG but the best part is the Ialso spendit with my Dad, it's what really matters on thos days, sped it with your family and beloved people.

Great win las night, hope the can crush the Cowgirls and win the division, and I think I'm goin to a playoff game if they come to Dallas again but this time I won't wear my green jersey again, I'd use my Eagles shirt. :lol:

GO EAGLES GO

I'd spend chirstmas night ina a hospital because of my uncle's lung infection but he's allright now TG but the best part is the Ialso spendit with my Dad, it's what really matters on thos days, sped it with your family and beloved people.

Great win las night, hope the can crush the Cowgirls and win the division, and I think I'm goin to a playoff game if they come to Dallas again but this time I won't wear my green jersey again, I'd use my Eagles shirt. :lol:

GO EAGLES GO

Glad to hear your uncle is doing ok. Did you buy your girlfriend something nice for Christmas?

I learned a few weeks ago not to wear my Eagles shirt. I bought it in October and they lost everytime I had it on so I finally threw it in the back of my closet. I gotta go back home and find my Eagles good luck shirt.

I use my BDAWK jersey on sunday as tribute and love the W plus the Vikings lose so WE ARE THE 2 SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg:rock:

BEARS , BEARS, BEARS!!

I cant believe I was so excited yesterday to see the Bears win, because that was exactly what I predicted to my brother (he's a giants fan) so after giving him a hard time for their pathetic defeat I told him we would be the #2 seed.

Still it was a shame that the giants blew it because I hate Dallas more than the Giants (just a little more), and I had told another "cowgirl" friend that in the last game of the season we would do the same than last year, to route them and eliminate them from playoffs

Still I think we eill crush those cow riders.

EAGLES!!!!

Im glad everybody had a nice Xmas, and I sincerelly hope that 2010 will bring the best for you and your families: a lot of health, work, money and Eagles winning the SB!!!

Glad to hear your uncle is doing ok. Did you buy your girlfriend something nice for Christmas?

I learned a few weeks ago not to wear my Eagles shirt. I bought it in October and they lost everytime I had it on so I finally threw it in the back of my closet. I gotta go back home and find my Eagles good luck shirt.

I bought her a new cell phone because need it bad and i alo git a new one for me (touchscreen phone) and lots of toys for my cousins and nephews

I'm planning to go to sonora this new years eve but if don't I'll go to the Sun Bowl game tomorrow noon, Stanford Vs Oaklahoma State Sooners I have a pair of golden tickets, and the best part is that IT IS SNOWING AGAIN!!!!!! :thumbsup:

MY BEST WISHES TO ALL.

Gracias por tus palabras Octo.

Que tal raza!!! pues yo ando de webon... o sea de vacaciones y en mi casa.

Pues se vine el partido mas importante, asi que echarle ganas para quedar como 2do sembrado en la conferencia.

Jorginsky... animo con lo de tu tio!

Terilyns, I am nervous too. I wouldn´t like to see Eagles playing twice in the Cowboys stadium.

Go Eagles !!!

Que tal raza!!! pues yo ando de webon... o sea de vacaciones y en mi casa.

Pues se vine el partido mas importante, asi que echarle ganas para quedar como 2do sembrado en la conferencia.

Jorginsky... animo con lo de tu tio!

Terilyns, I am nervous too. I wouldn´t like to see Eagles playing twice in the Cowboys stadium.

Go Eagles !!!

If we would happen to lose Sunday and have to turn around and play them again, there's no way in hell they are beating us 2 times in a row.

On another note

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Be safe tonight.

I bought her a new cell phone because need it bad and i alo git a new one for me (touchscreen phone) and lots of toys for my cousins and nephews

I'm planning to go to sonora this new years eve but if don't I'll go to the Sun Bowl game tomorrow noon, Stanford Vs Oaklahoma State Sooners I have a pair of golden tickets, and the best part is that IT IS SNOWING AGAIN!!!!!! :thumbsup:

MY BEST WISHES TO ALL.

Gracias por tus palabras Octo.

You are a nice boyfriend. :D

We got snow here this morning and I'm sick of it! I can't wait for winter to be over.

Happy new year everbody!!!!!!!

I'm more than ready for tomorrow's game!

G O E A G L E S!!!!

Iwent to the Sun Bowl last thursday and cowgirls fans are really scare about this Eagles offense>

GO E A G L E S!!!!

Today is the day that we claim our division and kill the cowgirls, i´m going to watch the game with all my family and are cowgirls fan so i´ts going to be sweet.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg:rock:

They can give all the excuses they can think of, I even heard in the live broadcasting something about a conspiracy. There is no way this game was well planned, there is no advantage in loosing bye week.

Let's say we beat Dallas, the next will be NO, with no home games.

Reid always gets all the blame, McNabb always says that he wants what he has seen in all previous winners, well, it is about time that they prove they can USE their experience.

F***K Dallas!

Awfull, awfull game, :thumbsdown:

I really hope this was an estrategic loss, but of don't, we're screwed by next saturday, lots of mistakes and miscues.

but i feel confident about next saturday, may be was the new stadium impact but it won't happen again.

Respecto a mi firma... Imaginen tener 3 patadas en mis partes nobles esta temporada... :censored:

I have nothing to say about the game yesterday.

Any hope we will revert?

I'm still sore... <_<

Any hope we will revert?

I'm still sore... <_<

There is no way in hell the Eagles go out there and play like they did Sunday. They were humilated and I know after the defense gets embarrassed they always come back the next week and kick the ish outta teams. As for the offense, they will have their ish together and I really feel this one will be a shootout.

There is no way in hell the Eagles go out there and play like they did Sunday. They were humilated and I know after the defense gets embarrassed they always come back the next week and kick the ish outta teams. As for the offense, they will have their ish together and I really feel this one will be a shootout.

They where impresed by the Stadium.

I think I'm going to the game. It's not far, just hope it's not too much expensive

They where impresed by the Stadium.

I think I'm going to the game. It's not far, just hope it's not too much expensive

F that stadium!!!

Well there's 200,000 seats so I'm sure you can get a ticket. If you go, represent well. :wub:

Ok edit: If you go to the game, be careful because Dallas security and police were being d-heads to Philly fans last week.