AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

There is no way in hell the Eagles go out there and play like they did Sunday. They were humilated and I know after the defense gets embarrassed they always come back the next week and kick the ish outta teams. As for the offense, they will have their ish together and I really feel this one will be a shootout.

Love your words! Hope Eagles get a win in the most important game so far.

They where impresed by the Stadium.

I think I'm going to the game. It's not far, just hope it's not too much expensive

Ojala puedas para ver sus desencajados rostros una vez que se les gane el juego mas importante.

F that stadium!!!

Well there's 200,000 seats so I'm sure you can get a ticket. If you go, represent well. :wub:

Ok edit: If you go to the game, be careful because Dallas security and police were being d-heads to Philly fans last week.

Ojala puedas para ver sus desencajados rostros una vez que se les gane el juego mas importante.

No $$$$$$ for this game, but I'm sure they will come back to PHX and that's a very good chance that I can go there.

Quien se Apunta?

Helloooooo :unsure:

Here I am... and I am confident we will win!!!

GO EAGLES !!!

Here I am... and I am confident we will win!!!

GO EAGLES !!!

Me too! I don't know why I have that feeling but I do. Now last week I knew we weren't winning but don't feel like that now.

Me too! I don't know why I have that feeling but I do. Now last week I knew we weren't winning but don't feel like that now.

Well I was wrong.

Well I was wrong.

Damn! I was wrong too...

<_<

Well, I didnt know what to think all week long, I just wanted them to get focused, but, how focused could they have been if you see Donovan dancing and teasing the fans in that corridor before the field?? (I really didnt like that)

Anyway, they are playing better right now, obviouslly getting help from the officials again, that INT could have things around completely.

Who´s taking the blame this year? I can't cause none of my lucky charms worked this year, neither my cap, my shirt, my "special movements" during the games, so I couldn't do anything to change things around (I have to find new working magic items). Do you have lucky charms?

Now, when my friends and cousins ask me to go to see the superbowl I would say: WHO CARES!

P.d. MIERDA!

QUE BUENA FOTO AGUILA!!!

I think everyone is making too big of a deal about Donovan dancing. If we would have won, no one would be complaining about it at all. The bottom line is, we lost to a better team.

Now I have Facebook

Look for me and add me

Jorge Alfonso Leyva Varela

:offtopic:

I will add you when I get home from work.

Well, I didnt know what to think all week long, I just wanted them to get focused, but, how focused could they have been if you see Donovan dancing and teasing the fans in that corridor before the field?? (I really didnt like that)

I think everyone is making too big of a deal about Donovan dancing. If we would have won, no one would be complaining about it at all. The bottom line is, we lost to a better team.

1ta.gif

1ta.gif

I laughed my a** off when I saw that. At first I thought him and DJax were gonna bust out in a dance routine.

You're Right, and that dance is going to be remembred for years as the first player to dance into the field, an Eagle player not a locaL

I will add you when I get home from work.

THANX

I laughed my a** off when I saw that. At first I thought him and DJax were gonna bust out in a dance routine.

too bad we lost the game... this dance could have been cool.

What's next for the Eagles?

any special comment?

Who knows but it's gonna be an interesting off season.

Who knows but it's gonna be an interesting off season.

my predicitions...

QB... unknown

Westbrook... restructure or gone.

Need good S... high draft selection (is there somebody available?)

So what is yours?

my predicitions...

QB... unknown

Westbrook... restructure or gone.

Need good S... high draft selection (is there somebody available?)

So what is yours?

I really and truly don't know what's gonna happen. I hope Donovan and Westbrook are still here but I'm not feeling good about it.