AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Negativo, con el dinero que me iba a gastara en el viaje me voy a meter a la escuela.

Teri, translate this.

Negative, with the money I would spend on the trip I'm going to get to school.

Negative, with the money I would spend on the trip I'm going to get to school.

We miss you Teri, where have you been?

We miss you Teri, where have you been?

Miss you guys too. Haven't been on here much. Nothing really to talk about. I think they will settle this crap in the next week Keep your fingers crossed.

Miss you guys too. Haven't been on here much. Nothing really to talk about. I think they will settle this crap in the next week Keep your fingers crossed.

We really hope so. FA it's gonna be very interesting and rushing. They don't have much time to settle into the teams.

We really hope so. FA it's gonna be very interesting and rushing. They don't have much time to settle into the teams.

OMG FA is gonna be crazy!!!

OMG FA is gonna be crazy!!!

But, when is that going to happen?

Is still a lockout?

Is gonna be regular season?

But, when is that going to happen?

Is still a lockout?

Is gonna be regular season?

Yes there's still a lockout and I really think it will end this week. They won't miss any games.

Yes there's still a lockout and I really think it will end this week. They won't miss any games.

Hope there is not lockout. Looking forward for a nice season.

I hope is true, I won't believe it until I see it.

A good thing I read is that between the negotiations they will decide if the seasons go to 18 games!! That would be very nice, since the season goes away too fast.

Y a quien les gustaria que se firmara en Philly en el FA?

It Apears the lockout will end this week so we could have an entire season i hope it is true, as far FA y would like Rocky McIntosh as Will Linebacker and a CB like Nnamdi Asomugha and maybe a DE but don

It Apears the lockout will end this week so we could have an entire season i hope it is true, as far FA y would like Rocky McIntosh as Will Linebacker and a CB like Nnamdi Asomugha and maybe a DE but don

A good thing I read is that between the negotiations they will decide if the seasons go to 18 games!! That would be very nice, since the season goes away too fast.

Y a quien les gustaria que se firmara en Philly en el FA?

Perfecto !

Urge un CB en la agencia libre. y si es el que ni siquiera puedo escribir su nombre mucho mejor.

It Apears the lockout will end this week so we could have an entire season i hope it is true, as far FA y would like Rocky McIntosh as Will Linebacker and a CB like Nnamdi Asomugha and maybe a DE but donĀ“t know who, what do you think.

Go EAGLES Go :worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg

Vientos... si va haber NFL. ! Bueno si los jugadores aceptan el nuevo contracto colectivo... :unsure:

just some good draft picks for Kolb

Pues haber si se hace... ojala.

Ya quiero noticias del campo de entrenamiento, agencia libre, recortes, etc. Quiero de vuelta a mis Eagles !!!

Pues listo ya se puede platicar con nuestro novatos y novatos no elegidos en el draft el campo de entrenamiento abre el jueves y agencia libre el viernes a las 6pm que empieze la locura.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg

YA HUELE A FUTBOL AMERICANO !!!

Suena muchisimo que Kevin Kolb va para Arizona por Dominique Rodgers Cromartie (muy buen CB joven) y una segunda ronda, por mi que se haga el trato ya.

Jason Babin agree to be in Phily for the next 5 years, great move coach Jim Washburn make Babin a Pro Bowl DE last year so lets hope that continues.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg