AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Suena muchisimo que Kevin Kolb va para Arizona por Dominique Rodgers Cromartie (muy buen CB joven) y una segunda ronda, por mi que se haga el trato ya.

Cuando el rio suena es que agua trae!!!

Listo el cambio de Kolb por DRC y 2da ronda de lujo el cambio, Babin firma por 5 a

Me aceptaron en la escuela Yaaayyyy!

Maestria o que onda?

Ahora Vince Young es nuestro nuevo suplente de mariscal de campo.

Quien lo diria?

Ahora un LB agerrido no?

Agosto... ya estas aqui!

Me aceptaron en la escuela Yaaayyyy!

Primero que nada Felicidades hermano nunca se esta preparado al 100%, a darle

Me agrada los movimientos... La verdad no creo que Weaver vuelva a jugar :-(Lo de la segunda ronda en el cambio de Kolb... es de ellos a nosotros? o nosotros a ellos?

A cambio de Kolb recibimos a Dominique Rodgers- Cromartie (CB Joven que en 3 a

Primero que nada Felicidades hermano nunca se esta preparado al 100%, a darle

A cambio de Kolb recibimos a Dominique Rodgers- Cromartie (CB Joven que en 3 a

Man this team went all in this year! If we don't win it all, Andy has got to go.

Man this team went all in this year! If we don't win it all, Andy has got to go.

Agree... SB or bust!

Go Eagles !!!

Agree... SB or bust!

Go Eagles !!!

I just don't want to be the Cowboys of last season, paper perfect.

This year I won't be able to go to any game, and maybe net even next year.

Cuando tenemos futbol americano?

When the preseason games start?

The preseason starts next thursday its Ravens @ Eagles 6:30 pm central time it airs in NFL Network that same day al 10 pm.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg

The preseason starts next thursday its Ravens @ Eagles 6:30 pm central time it airs in NFL Network that same day al 10 pm.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg

Saliendo del hospital a verlo en el Cananas!!!

Saliendo del hospital a verlo en el Cananas!!!

Que es el Cananas?? es un sistema de cable o una pagina?? AA no ya vi es un bar!!

Yo los veo generalmente en rojadirecta.es, ahi siempre ahi varios links para verlos. Alguna otra sugerencia??

Si claro octo una muy buena es firstrowsports.net o tambien my p2p.eu las dos generalmente tienen links de muy buena calidad saludos.

Eagle_smiley.jpg:worthy:

Orale... Gracias por los tips para ver los juegos online.

Si claro octo una muy buena es firstrowsports.net o tambien my p2p.eu las dos generalmente tienen links de muy buena calidad saludos.

Eagle_smiley.jpg:worthy:

graias por los tips. Ahora que me toque hacer guardias e fin de semana me van a ser utiles.

any of you gents catch the US-Mexico game tonight? Great game, especially for your side. I mean, even missing key players you guys dominated until we got the equalizer. Why Mexico can't get beyond the quarter-finals on World Cup level is beyond me.

any of you gents catch the US-Mexico game tonight? Great game, especially for your side. I mean, even missing key players you guys dominated until we got the equalizer. Why Mexico can't get beyond the quarter-finals on World Cup level is beyond me.

Because mexicans can't play as a team. We are very good, individually, but we are unable to do something as a team. Historically.

Thanks for your comment, I appreciated.

Hi Talon,

I watched the game and I think coach screwed the team with the changes he made. Also USA is a great team that easily could have win in the last minutes. If not by Torrado that speedy guy could have killed us.

Saludos.

Because mexicans can't play as a team. We are very good, individually, but we are unable to do something as a team. Historically.

Thanks for your comment, I appreciated.

this is an interesting comment. I was thinking the whole first half, the way Mexico dominated possession, the way they knew just where to feed the ball, that they had complete teamwork. It Looked like men against boys, despite the close score. Frankly speaking, I think the goal against Howard was a bit of a fluke, but not a fluke that Mexico scored. It was just a weird flick into the net. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Hi Talon,

I watched the game and I think coach screwed the team with the changes he made. Also USA is a great team that easily could have win in the last minutes. If not by Torrado that speedy guy could have killed us.

Saludos.

Aguila, what changes specifically? I thought bringing GDS off the bench would help Mexico dominate even more. I think he had an off night because he certainly didn't show us his best performance. I can't help but wonder if he was maybe not feeling his best and that's why he was on the bench in the first half. Then again, it could have been entirely strategic to have him come on late, because he has a lot of speed and you can't help but believe that everyone would be tired by the time he came on, so it would make him even faster.

On another note altogether, I am convinced that Ochoa is the best keeper in the world. The guy always seems to be in the right place at the right time. I remember the first time I saw him play probably a good 4-5 years ago (maybe longer), it was for America, and he got schooled. He gave up at least 3 goals in that game (if I recall correctly). Anyway, next thing I knew he was the National side keeper and he was just making crazy saves every time I saw him in action. Why he wasn't in the net for Mexico in South Africa is beyond me. He is clearly still at the top of his game.

^^^

Talon,

I did not like the change of Rafa Marquez, adding GDS was a good move as Sinha was struggling, but one of the rules on Soccer is if team is working... keep it. Being a non value game (amistoso) I know both coaches wanted to see their players. Changes not needed by Mex (except GDS) and good decision of USA to go forward was the final game.

About Ochoa I do not like him as much you like, He is good but sometiems nervous kill him, I'd rather have Corona... to bad he is a slob person.

Ready for Eagles season?

^^^

Talon,

I did not like the change of Rafa Marquez, adding GDS was a good move as Sinha was struggling, but one of the rules on Soccer is if team is working... keep it. Being a non value game (amistoso) I know both coaches wanted to see their players. Changes not needed by Mex (except GDS) and good decision of USA to go forward was the final game.

About Ochoa I do not like him as much you like, He is good but sometiems nervous kill him, I'd rather have Corona... to bad he is a slob person.

Ready for Eagles season?

interesting thoughts on Ochoa.

As for the Eagles, yes I am ready. I am always ready. Hopefully they have a great season. It's frustrating to watch a team for 30 years and never see them win a championship. So many years they've had great players and made amazing plays, and still haven't won a championship. But there is a lot more than just signing big players, because individual talent only goes so far. The players need to know how to work as a team. Especially in American football.