AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Pues que bien. Si no llenamos la discusión con fotos de latinas enseñando cuero nadie nos quiere.

Que tipico. O putiamos nuestras chicas o no somso nadies. Vale.

Pues yo no voy a dar links a canoas de chocolate blanco. Que se vayan a la puñeta.

Samuel es un falso. Lito es mejor esquinero para nuestro estilo. Espero algo bueno en el sorteo pero me huele a que vamos a canjear a Lito por un flan de queso y salimos jodio.

Im picking up a ittle in here. I hear more Spanish everyday in Texas where i live than i do English.

Is it spoken how its pronouced? Like Italain..

Is it spoken how its pronouced? Like Italain..

I would say some. I can understand most of it but i dont speak it to well.

Damn! I want to learn another luganage.

Spanish is not like Italian. This leguage (sapnish) is dificult lo learn even for us. But if you come here a lot maybe you can learn somthing. If you want I can teach you.

And I need to kep practin my english, is still hard for me talk in past verb.

What do you about the new young LB? If some knows where I can find some videos...

Damn! I want to learn another luganage.

I know the Spanish that they speak in Texas is a little different than say what they would speak in Spain. Leaast ive been told that by some of my Hispanic friends. Im told the Spanish in Texas is more of a Tex-Mex version.

Hey Cowboyssuck... how is the life being Eagles fan in a the land of the Cowboys?

I have to deal with some Dallas fans here down in Mex, and they still live in Aikman's era...

:nonono:

Hey Cowboyssuck... how is the life being Eagles fan in a the land of the Cowboys?

I have to deal with some Dallas fans here down in Mex, and they still live in Aikman's era...

Es cierto, yo que vivo aqui en frontera con los del estado de Texas estoy inundado de fregaderas de los cowboys como tiendas exclusivas, noticias shows de radio y TV y en los Wal-Mart y JC Penneys puras cosas de los cowboys pero si tienes razon, se quedaron atrapados en los 90's solo los fans chicos de edad y jovenes traen las porquerias de Romo y Williams el resto no sale de Aikman,Emmith Smith y Michael Irvin

Lo exccelente es cada vez que los eliminan no vuelves a ver nada de esas porquerias hasta el otro año.

Its a real pain in the a**. Especially at the bars on Sundays. There only way to ever defend their team if your trying to have a serious debate with them is that they have 5 rings. Thats it. Forget that they havent one a playoff game since 96 or Romo butterfingers dropping the ball in the Seattle game or losing to the Giants last season in the playoffs. Its all about the 5 rings. Talking to Cowboys fans is like talking to a brick wall.

I have to be honest here though so dont beat me up to much fellas. My wife of 14 years is a big Cowboys fan. My best friend of 10 yrs is also a die hard Cowboys fan. He atleast can have a ligitamte debate about the 2 teams and not fall back on the ring argument. He also will give the Eagles their due. He dosent just say they suck like most Dallas fans. He respects them.

I know what you mean about being stuck in the Aikman era. Most of this state is.

Spanish is not like Italian. This leguage (sapnish) is dificult lo learn even for us. But if you come here a lot maybe you can learn somthing. If you want I can teach you.

What do you about the new young LB? If some knows where I can find some videos...

Bradley or Jordan?

Me Gusta Boobies.

mui grande chichas? Wheres the pics? Excuse the spelling guys. I can read and listen to it better than i can write it which aint much better.

I'm the exact opposite, english is my first language but I am learning spanish in school. Nowhere near fluent yet but I can hold my own when I talk to my Puerto Rican grandparents.

As far as the LB, do you mean Clemons, the one we signed a couple weeks ago? I think he is going to play at DE here if you mean him

Are any of you guys Americans living in Mexico or are all you guys natives to that country?

I am Mexican, no American relatives, nothing... just love for the Eagles. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Gringos are cool, but man, I went once to WU section and I did not know there are so much hate, and race issues on that section. :-(

I am Mexican, no American relatives, nothing... just love for the Eagles. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Gringos are cool, but man, I went once to WU section and I did not know there are so much hate, and race issues on that section. :-(

Most of them are just internet "tough guys " like Diablo Dave who think racism makes them look cool and anti establishment.

Pero como ya sabemos el es un farifo porque le gustan la extremidades grandes....hay q dolor!

It can get pretty nasty over there. I dont care for it the majority of the time. They have some racial draft game going on over in there right now. They may be joking around with it but i dont think its funny.

Most of them are just internet "tough guys " like Diablo Dave who think racism makes them look cool and anti establishment.

Pero como ya sabemos el es un farifo porque le gustan la extremidades grandes....hay q dolor!

To be honest i have never seen that from diablo dave. But like i said i dont spend alot of time over there. He seems ok to me. I finf=d him to be quite funny most of the time.

To be honest i have never seen that from diablo dave. But like i said i dont spend alot of time over there. He seems ok to me. I finf=d him to be quite funny most of the time.

I have. Boy's a foo'.

I'm the exact opposite, english is my first language but I am learning spanish in school. Nowhere near fluent yet but I can hold my own when I talk to my Puerto Rican grandparents.

As far as the LB, do you mean Clemons, the one we signed a couple weeks ago? I think he is going to play at DE here if you mean him

Excatly... my mistake