AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

I dont think so after last night but you never know.

Good point.

Last night was an ugly game. The team was a disaster.

Realy im not happy... I wanna see the real Spurs

They were never in that series. Not enough rest before playing the Lakers right after the Hornets. Ginobli was just way to beat up and couldnt compete. The bad this is he plans on playing this Summer for Argentina so i dont think he will have enough down time this offseason to be healthy for the 2009 season. Im not happy about this.

They were never in that series. Not enough rest before playing the Lakers right after the Hornets. Ginobli was just way to beat up and couldnt compete. The bad this is he plans on playing this Summer for Argentina so i dont think he will have enough down time this offseason to be healthy for the 2009 season. Im not happy about this.

I fell the same way. But hey this season is over now so lets forget about it.

Celtics-Lakers bring me a lot of memories... Magic Johnson-Larry Bird.

Man... I am getting old.

GO EAGLES !!!

Celtics-Lakers bring me a lot of memories... Magic Johnson-Larry Bird.

Man... I am getting old.

GO EAGLES !!!

I'm praying my Lakers win...I want to see Kobe win one without Shaq.

@ Godfather

Lakers still alive 2-3

@ Jere

Not much, waiting for real action on pads.

Que aburrimiento, pero al menos sabes que estan pisando el Nova Care.

Whats up fellas? Hope everything is going good for y'all.

Peeeete what's up, im doing fine man. Im getting better (with my life)...

whats up with you?

Aqui esta uno!!! solo que estos tiempos estan medio lentos, ya ni siquiera hay NBA, esperemos unas cuantas semanitas mas para que empiece la accion.

@ Godfather

Lakers still alive 2-3

@ Jere

Not much, waiting for real action on pads.

Que aburrimiento, pero al menos sabes que estan pisando el Nova Care.

That was a hard loss to swallow. They blew a 20 point lead. That series should have gone 7.

Peeeete what's up, im doing fine man. Im getting better (with my life)...

whats up with you?

Who is Pete? My real name is Jason. Not sure if ive told you that before but i think its in my profile. Anyway nothing much going on here. I just bought a new truck to take 4 wheeling. Im really in to offroading. 4x4 that is. For tonight though i took my son to Monday night Raw. Its a wrestling show on here in the states. Im not a wrestling fan at alll but it was cool to see him get in to it all. I didnt mind the girl fights though. ANyway thats all going on here.

Hey fellas !

Really slow here... Padrino... too bad Lakers lost :-(

Hey Cowboyssuck

How is the heat in Texas?

Pa los amigos Latinos... Como estan?

Hey fellas !

Really slow here... Padrino... too bad Lakers lost :-(

Hey Cowboyssuck

How is the heat in Texas?

Pa los amigos Latinos... Como estan?

Shoot it was 100 today and August isnt here yet. I went out for my 5 mile run tonight about 10 and it was still 90. Its hot. What is it like down there?

^^^

May was crazy, maybe close to 100 F degrees. The good thing is the rain season started so the heat went down, anyway when we have storms we have a lot of flood issues. :nonono:

Waiting for the preseason...

Saludos.

AguilaMex

Who is Pete? My real name is Jason. Not sure if ive told you that before but i think its in my profile. Anyway nothing much going on here. I just bought a new truck to take 4 wheeling. Im really in to offroading. 4x4 that is. For tonight though i took my son to Monday night Raw. Its a wrestling show on here in the states. Im not a wrestling fan at alll but it was cool to see him get in to it all. I didnt mind the girl fights though. ANyway thats all going on here.

Nop you never told me that before, and I almost never see the profiles. Thanks for let it me know...

I didnt mind the girl fights though

haha damn right. Im a WWE fan (The Undertaker is the best!).

So new truck huh!(nice one) do you have any pictures?

Im still looking for a job (hard days), but im doing ok. Im into Beers World, Music (well that's my passion), and all related to bars, pubs, etc... So is a good life...

^^^

May was crazy, maybe close to 100 F degrees. The good thing is the rain season started so the heat went down, anyway when we have storms we have a lot of flood issues. :nonono:

Waiting for the preseason...

Saludos.

AguilaMex

Bueno aca todo lo contrario. Viento, Frio y esperando a que llegue la nieve, lo que das mas trabajo (negocios)... Asi que es buen tiempo para el Whisky como mis amigos Jack, Johnnie, Jamson and Jim... Jose tambien aparece de vez en cuando, seguro que conoces a este ultimo!... ;)

Whats goin on? What is everyone up to?

Right now I would like to drink some Whisky man... is cold around here.

Hey, I know we already talk about this but, what do you think about the Eagles now? I mean your feelings about the next season...

Right now I would like to drink some Whisky man... is cold around here.

Hey, I know we already talk about this but, what do you think about the Eagles now? I mean your feelings about the next season...

I think they can make some noise. They will win the division and its all up to McNabb if they win or dont even make it to the PO. I love the D...our O could have improved a bit.

IMHO this is the last call for McNabb, if he gets injured (hope not) this is his last season in Philly.

GO EAGLES !!!