AguilaMex

Foro libre para los hispanoparlantes

Gracias a Dios ya comenzo la accion.

Me sorprende ver comentarios positivos hacia Jerome McDougle, ojala resucite este veterano plagado de mala suerte.

GO EAGLES !!!

Whats going on guys?

hi man... happy because the season is here... I like this Eagles.

And right now, at work... 00:00hs - 08:00hs.... (5:07 am in Argentina) :sleep:

you?

hi man... happy because the season is here... I like this Eagles.

And right now, at work... 00:00hs - 08:00hs.... (5:07 am in Argentina) :sleep:

you?

Im hoping to see you guys in the finals of Basketball in the Olympics.

Im hoping to see you guys in the finals of Basketball in the Olympics.

Mmmm... Is going to be dificult... the team is not the same.

Ok, Eagles vs. Panthers...

Thoughs?

Mmmm... Is going to be dificult... the team is not the same.

Ok, Eagles vs. Panthers...

Thoughs?

I want to see better punt and kick returns from the ST groups. I also want to see Booker with more carries and the first team defense make some stops and not let them run all over us like Pittsburg did. How bout you?

I want to see...

1.- Better defense against run.

2.- Better performance of Kolb

3.- Lito's playing after being named Nickel corner.

4.- McDougle is not a fluke, lol

5.- More Avant and Baskett

GO EAGLES !!!

Hola a todos!

Mi opinion acerca de Panters vs. Eagles

-Desean Jackson se ve bien como WR y solo aprender de los errores en los PR

-Haya sido jugadores de banca tuvimos ya Turnovers de la defensa

-Fue bueno ver a Dawkins con ese golpe a Muhammad

-Bradley esta excelente como el MLB

-McDougle esta aprovechando sus oprtunidades bien

-Definitivamente necesitamos a Shawn Andrews que juegue

-Tenemos un buen par de TE en Smith y Celek

-Q Mikell continua impresionando y es de nuestros mejores defensivos

...bueno es lo que salta a mi mente a primera instancia entre varias otras cosas.

NO LO VI PORQUE EL PENDEJO DE MI SE ME OLVIDO Y ME FUI AL CINE, PERO LEI EL RESUMEN Y NO PUEDO CREER QUE LA BANCA HICIERA TAN BUEN TRABAJO.

FELICIDADES PARA LOS NUEVOS PORUE DE ELLOS VA A DEPENDER EL FUTURO DEL EQUIPO.

YA QUIERO QUE SEA 14 PARA IRME AL MNF EN DALLAS.

:rolleyes:

Concuerdo con muchos puntos del numero 12

DJAX me gusta mucho como WR y como PR me parece que le falta pero sera bueno y nos ayudara en ese aspecto.

Bradley bien ojala y nuestro cuerpo de linebackers sea una grata sorpresa esta temporada.

McDougle Y Hunt estan aprovechando sus oportunidades es mas hunt en equipos especiales esta muy bien y lo van a probar como FB.

Q me parece que es titular sin duda y cada vez se ve mas confiado BDAWK ni se diga que buena jugada realizo contro Muhammad.

En general creo que el equipo va en buen camino para una excelente temporada, saludos a todos.

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg:rock:

Ive been very impressed with D. JAX. Ill be the first to admit i did not want to draft this kid in the first round which most mock drafts had us doing before the draft. Where we got him in the 2 nd round i was good with but i was still not thrilled about having him. I was worried about him being able to go over the middle and make the catches. I had big time trouble with his height to. My tune is slowly changing even though all ive seen is the preseason. He is fast enough to create seperation and in doing that he is getting wide open to make the catches. You dont need to be super tall when your wide open and nobody can stay with you. I hope he can keep this up into the season because i would love to be the first to admit i was wrong about him.

Ive been very impressed with D. JAX. Ill be the first to admit i did not want to draft this kid in the first round which most mock drafts had us doing before the draft. Where we got him in the 2 nd round i was good with but i was still not thrilled about having him. I was worried about him being able to go over the middle and make the catches. I had big time trouble with his height to. My tune is slowly changing even though all ive seen is the preseason. He is fast enough to create seperation and in doing that he is getting wide open to make the catches. You dont need to be super tall when your wide open and nobody can stay with you. I hope he can keep this up into the season because i would love to be the first to admit i was wrong about him.

yeah... I feel the same way. I like what I saw until now... And like I already said, I think that with a good training, this guy could be our number #1 WR....

Otro que esta jugando y desarrollando a un buen nivel, es Tony Hunt...

Fue excelente la jugada que realizo el partido pasado frente a los Panthers. Y ahora lo Eagles lo van a probar como FullBack. Esta idea me gusta porque seria tener a Brian Westbrook y Tony Hunt al mismo tiempo, junto con Desean Jackson y Kevin Curtis, se estaria armando un buen grupo de armas veneficiando a la ofensiva.

Que les parece el nuevo lugar de Tony?

Agree about DJax.

Hope we will see more in the season now that Curtis is down for a while.

Buena velocidad y buenas manos del 10.

DJax is very good as WR and PR he only need to do the same thing in the season.

La verdad es que si me agrada mucho DJax me parece que en cada juego va mejorando esperemos que sea un estupendo jugador durante toda la temporada.

Jere

What are they saying about Ginobli over there? I know there are alot of pissed off people here in San Antonio about him even playing in the Olympics and now he is hurt. Im alright with him playing for his country i just wished this wouldnt have happenend to him. I had a bad feeling even before the games started that he was going to get hurt.

Jere

What are they saying about Ginobli over there? I know there are alot of pissed off people here in San Antonio about him even playing in the Olympics and now he is hurt. Im alright with him playing for his country i just wished this wouldnt have happenend to him. I had a bad feeling even before the games started that he was going to get hurt.

Well men... the people here doesn't say much about it, but I can give you my opinion. From the beginning I didn't like this idea.. "Manu going to the Olympics...", but hey, wth! is his decition. Manu is happy for having won the bronze medal. I believe that he's not thinking about the season right now, but I am (and like you said all San Antonio). I trust in him... he's a tuff guy who don't give up, and I think he'll be fine, but Im still worried.

We'll see what happens...

DJax is very good as WR and PR he only need to do the same thing in the season.

La verdad es que si me agrada mucho DJax me parece que en cada juego va mejorando esperemos que sea un estupendo jugador durante toda la temporada.

Yeah. Hopefully they take it easy on him. Hes a rookie and its gonna take time for him to get use to the pro game.