Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosty M

Eagles fans in ohio

Dayton here (hating it)

4562282[/snapback]

I'm in Dayton too. I may be going to cold beer and cheeseburgers monday night....or maybe hooters. I'd be up for watching the game at a fellow fan's house or inviting someone to my house. Wanna meet up for the game?

I'm an Eagles fan in Cincy smile.gif !! I was born and raised here and I became a fan in 1980. People always ask me why, but I just can't explain it. I just luv da Iggles! Eagle_smiley.jpg I can't wait for the season to start!! towel.gif

Tell me if your an eagles fan only if you live in ohio and where? Eagle_smiley.jpg

4553546[/snapback]

on the ohio border in huntington w.v. but just moved here from the Marion area. theres basically no eagles fans here, have been an eagle fan since Montgomery and Charmichel, Jaworski were tearing it up!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm in Dayton too.  I may be going to cold beer and cheeseburgers monday night....or maybe hooters. I'd be up for watching the game at a fellow fan's house or inviting someone to my house. Wanna meet up for the game?

4624174[/snapback]

Eagles fan since 1980....Love those Eagles!!!! Eastside of Dayton here. Around Smithville. Not many fans in this area....just Bungall fans and Puttsburgh fans biggrin.gif . I wish I lived in Philly! Will also be watching the game but probably from home.

Eagles fan in Columbus, OH. This season is going horribly wrong, but we gotta stand behind these guys. Anybody know of any place here where fellow Eagles fans get together and catch the games?

Columbus here. Moved here 2 years ago...used to go watch the away games at BWW...there would always be 8-10 Eagles fans there. Now I have Direct TV...so I watch the games at home...if I don't travel to see them.

Zanesville, Ohio

Been a Eagles fan since Randell Cunningham. Then as`a Buckeye fan also Bobby Hoying. Been a Eagles nut ever since. Hey to you Columbus fans any good bars to watch the game with a good Eagles fan base. I watch the games at BW-3's in Zanesville, only 2 other eagle fans there. Would drive to Columbus for a game if there is a good amount of fans.

Right on Border of West Virginia in a small city called Belpre(right acroos river from Parkersburg)