Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosty M

Eagles fans in ohio

Now stationed at WPAFB and will be looking for a place to watch games

6178557[/snapback]

Cold beer and cheeseburgers in Downtown Dayton. I've seen a few Eagle fans out there.

i am in columbus too

Eagles fan in Cambridge, since 1992, I go to Philly at least once every year and every close road game Eagle_smiley.jpg

6285535[/snapback]

I'm in Cincinnati and looking for a group to watch the games with at a sports bar.

Also, is anyone going the the indianapolis game?

Soaring in Cincinnati

Findlay here

Eagle_smiley.jpg

6171520[/snapback]

I'm from Carey not to far from Findlay. We should definately watch a game next year somewhere. I usually go to BW3 but I got me a HD tv so i'll prolly be gettin Sunday ticket this year. Got an e-mail address? Another other fans that want to get together and be rowdy get ahold of me. At BW3 there is a Steelers fan club everyweek so we get pretty nasty with them.

I will be in columbus from August, going to OSU. Was wondering if people knew where to go to watch an eagles game. If anyone is interested, we can start a small group where we meet at a bar or any place and watch the games....

lemme knw...

From Toledo and hoping to find more Eagles fans in this area to watch the games with.

5702330[/snapback]

Eagle Fan from Bowling Green (just south of Toledo...) I watch the Eagle games every Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings in Maumee... Every been out there?

Eagle Fan from Bowling Green (just south of Toledo...)  I watch the Eagle games every Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings in Maumee...  Every been out there?

6760668[/snapback]

Never been out there. Is there a good Eagle following there? We need to get together this season to watch some games.

Never been out there. Is there a good Eagle following there? We need to get together this season to watch some games.

6810984[/snapback]

Not to many...usually filled with Steeler and Browns fans. I went to Findlay University so I will have to come down for some games.

Atted The University of Toledo, can't wait for this weekend!! (anyone know where i could listen to the game on-line, just-in-case?)

Hey. Whuts up from the number 1 Eagles fan in Union Ohio Eagle_smiley.jpg (I go to the Northmont High School if there are any other fans around here)

POSTED BY: Corey Shuster

Philly born and raised, living in Cincy now....I've got DirectTV so I watch the game at home most of the time.

BUT if anyone has a good place to watch the game I would love to finally watch a game with other Eagles fans.

Eagle Fan from Bowling Green (just south of Toledo...)  I watch the Eagle games every Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings in Maumee...  Every been out there?

6760668[/snapback]

I haven't been there. I usually go to Jeds by Heatherdowns but I also have the NFL ticket.

Atted The University of Toledo, can't wait for this weekend!! (anyone know where i could listen to the game on-line, just-in-case?)

7034944[/snapback]

Attending UT here.

flex.gif

In fact, I am on Scott Park Campus right now groovy.gif

I'm going to the University of Cincinnati next year, how is the coverage of the Eagles down there? Are they are on Fox often? Or is my best bet to try to go out and find a place to watch the game?

Living in CT now, I have dealt with the Eagles not being on that much because of the Giants, but I assume the Eagles would on more often down there because there is no NFC team around really.

Hmmm...I would assume you would get the Eagles..it's the closest team (besides maybe Detroit..)

*shudder*

Hope you don't get the Lions, lol..