Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosty M

Eagles fans in ohio

Originally from Columbus (Go Bucks) and currently reside in Cincinnati. I have read these posts and I hope some of you guys come back to check on this post. I have been going to the BW3s in Hyde Park to watch the Eagles game for the last 5-6 years. I have yet to see someone come walking in donning the Eagles green. That being said, who's down to get a little loud and passionate about our Eagles? I have it covered already and would like to have some support and meet other Eagles fans. I am a diehard to say the least. Hope you can join but if not, just know that there is some loud and proud Eagles fan representing us to the fullest!!! Go EAGLES!!

Beat Dallas!!

I'm living right outside Akron, OH now. I grew up in South Jersey and had season tickets for years (my brother still has the tix so I go to a couple of games each year). Just wondering if anybody knows of a good place in the area to go crazy with some fellow Birds fans.

Looking at a possible move from NE Philly burbs to Dublin/Columbus area for work. Glad to see there is some hope for green jerseys if I make the move.

Where's the Toledo area fans hanging out at this year? We need to get together and rule the bars.....and talk smack to cowgirls fans!

I'm starting this thread to get an interest level from local fans in Ohio, Indiana and KY. I've talked to Brent Celek's parents and they've encouraged me to attract Eagles fans to their Bar and Grill.

In addition, there will be scheduled and unscheduled visits by Brent and other Eagles players!!!

If you are interested, raise your hand. This could be a real opportunity to establish a local Eagles bar to eat, drink and watch games together. A true Eagles nest for local fans. Plus a chance to meet Brent and other players.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

I can't wait to see the Eagles play the Panthers tonight.

Close to Cincy here..Looking for group of people to watch games this season.

What's up brotherman!

Just wanted to let you know about a bar the Celeks own in town and they're making it an Eagles bar. The bar is called Game On. It's in cheviot near La Salle high school where Brent Celek played football. The address is 5880 Cheviot rd. The phone number is 385-9999. They have are a party room with a projection television dedicated to all the Eagles Games. Amazing! It's like a dream come true for the Eagles Nation. Spread the word... let's really make an Eagles Fan impression. It will be great to watch the games with other Eagles fans.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

Close to Cincy here..Looking for group of people to watch games this season.

What's up brotherman!

Just wanted to let you know about a bar the Celeks own in town and they're making it an Eagles bar. The bar is called Game On. It's in cheviot near La Salle high school where Brent Celek played football. The address is 5880 Cheviot rd. The phone number is 385-9999. They have are a party room with a projection television dedicated to all the Eagles Games. Amazing! It's like a dream come true for the Eagles Nation. Spread the word... let's really make an Eagles Fan impression. It will be great to watch the games with other Eagles fans.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

Originally from Columbus (Go Bucks) and currently reside in Cincinnati. I have read these posts and I hope some of you guys come back to check on this post. I have been going to the BW3s in Hyde Park to watch the Eagles game for the last 5-6 years. I have yet to see someone come walking in donning the Eagles green. That being said, who's down to get a little loud and passionate about our Eagles? I have it covered already and would like to have some support and meet other Eagles fans. I am a diehard to say the least. Hope you can join but if not, just know that there is some loud and proud Eagles fan representing us to the fullest!!! Go EAGLES!!

Beat Dallas!!

What's up brotherman!

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

I'm starting this thread to get an interest level from local fans in Ohio, Indiana and KY. I've talked to Brent Celek's parents and they've encouraged me to attract Eagles fans to their Bar and Grill.

In addition, there will be scheduled and unscheduled visits by Brent and other Eagles players!!!

If you are interested, raise your hand. This could be a real opportunity to establish a local Eagles bar to eat, drink and watch games together. A true Eagles nest for local fans. Plus a chance to meet Brent and other players.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

I can't wait to see the Eagles play the Panthers tonight.

I know there are more Eagles fans in the Cincinnati area. Speak up and let's get together. It's gonna be a great season.

Soaring in Cincinnati

Still looking for a group of Eagles fans to watch games with in cincinnati

Soaring in Cincinnati

What's up brotherman?!

Good to have your interest. It's called Game On and it's in White Oak off 74 west. The phone number is 385-9999. Let me know if you're going to the last preseason game. And bring any other Eagles fans.

I'll be in philly for the St. Louis game so you won't catch me that weekend, but I hope to make it most other weekends. Hope to see you there.

Soaring in Cincinnati

FYI,

Game On is not showing the Eagles/Jets game on thurs. but they'll be showing it on friday in the Eagles Party room. I'll be heading to Tickets (in Covington 859-431-1839) thursday night if they'll show it. Hope to see some Eagles fans there.

Soaring in Cincinnati

Rhazi, Brent's dad here. Just learning how this blog stuff works for the first time. Thanks for the help.

Just wanted to pass along that Brent's sister & her husband run the bar and they are going to be having a little give away for eagles fans on game day. First they will be showing all the games with the possible exception of the Bengals (if not sold out). At the half of each game they will be drawing a name of one fan who will win that games side line hat worn by Brent. The players get new hats for each game and

Brent has agreed to give each one to his sister for this. Also, he plans on being at Game On the Saturday evening prior to the Bengals game (possibly with other teammates) to hand the hats out personally. He will return sometime after the season is over to hand out the hats from later in the season. Anyone interested can call or stop into the bar and ask for more info and updates. Again the phone is 513-385-9999 and they are in the White Oak Shopping Center, 5880 Cheviot Rd.

Again, Thanks for your shout out and,

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Outstanding!!! This'll be a great opportunity for citizens of the Eagles Nation.

I'm currently in Philly for the St. Louis game. En route, I was brandishing my Eagles Attire and attracted the attention of fellow fans at the airport. I've told them the deal and given out the Game On phone number. I was surprised how many fans I saw flying to Philly for the home opener.

Got lucky. My flight got in just before hurricane Hanna. I'm roosted in the hotel with my sippy cup and getting ready for a nice night on the town and a great Victory by the Eagles tomorrow.

Fly Eagle Fly, On the road to victory..............

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

Rhazi, Brent's dad here. Just learning how this blog stuff works for the first time. Thanks for the help.

Just wanted to pass along that Brent's sister & her husband run the bar and they are going to be having a little give away for eagles fans on game day. First they will be showing all the games with the possible exception of the Bengals (if not sold out). At the half of each game they will be drawing a name of one fan who will win that games side line hat worn by Brent. The players get new hats for each game and

Brent has agreed to give each one to his sister for this. Also, he plans on being at Game On the Saturday evening prior to the Bengals game (possibly with other teammates) to hand the hats out personally. He will return sometime after the season is over to hand out the hats from later in the season. Anyone interested can call or stop into the bar and ask for more info and updates. Again the phone is 513-385-9999 and they are in the White Oak Shopping Center, 5880 Cheviot Rd.

Again, Thanks for your shout out and,

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Calling all Eagles fans in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky,

Come to Game On (513) 385-9999 for the Eagles game. Brent Celek's family have created a party room for the Eagles games including scheduled and unscheduled visits by Eagles and give-aways. Be there and enjoy the game with other fans.

Looking at a possible move from NE Philly burbs to Dublin/Columbus area for work. Glad to see there is some hope for green jerseys if I make the move.

Same here, just moved to columbus three months ago and looking for birds fans to watch the game with!!!!!

I live in Findlay which is less than an hour from Toledo and I have sunday ticket and superfan so I watch the games at my house in HD. I have a few Eagles buddies that come over to watch the games if anyone is close and would like to hangout get ahold of me

I'm traveling to Cincy each week for work and will be headed to Game On for Monday night's game. Lets get a bunch of fans together!!! afterall, there's nothing worse than watching games with Cowboys fans...

I'll have 2 eagles fans there! Are you comin?

again the address is 5883 Cheviot Rd.

I'll be wearing a Westbrook jersey and an eagles hat

I gotta watch the kid monday night, but I was just wondering if anyone is going to Game On for the game.