Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosty M

Eagles fans in ohio

Rhazi,

when the Bungles game gets closer you think can post some info about whats going down there saturday night at the bar...I may or may not come down Saturday night, depending on work schedule, before the game and sounds like it could be a pretty cool thing to do that night...If I did I'd be staying with my brother some where in Mason, so I it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Rhazi,

when the Bungles game gets closer you think can post some info about whats going down there saturday night at the bar...I may or may not come down Saturday night, depending on work schedule, before the game and sounds like it could be a pretty cool thing to do that night...If I did I'd be staying with my brother some where in Mason, so I it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

I'll be there tonight with a few other birds fans! Come on down everyone! Where better to watch the eagles and cowboys on Monday night

Rhazi,

Sure! Just watch this thread. Great game against the Steelers. And Bwest looks like he'll be o.k.

Go Eagles!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm starting this thread to get an interest level from local fans in Ohio, Indiana and KY. I've talked to Brent Celek's parents and they've encouraged me to attract Eagles fans to their Bar and Grill.

In addition, there will be scheduled and unscheduled visits by Brent and other Eagles players!!!

If you are interested, raise your hand. This could be a real opportunity to establish a local Eagles bar to eat, drink and watch games together. A true Eagles nest for local fans. Plus a chance to meet Brent and other players.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

I can't wait to see the Eagles play the Panthers tonight.

I am planning on going to the PHI @ CIN game in November, so depending on when I get there and when I leave, I may be able to stop by for a bit.

Rhazi any news on any players or anything going on Saturday before the game yet???Still planning on coming anyway, but just curious

Hey guys i'll be in section 140 right behind the Eagles bench I cant wait. I was in Cleveland a few years ago and it was great. I called Game On that's Celek's bar and talked to Brent's sister. She said he along with some other Eagles players will be stopping in the bar prior to or after the game. So I got a hotel that is located real close to the bar it's called the Red Carpet Inn and it isnt very expensive 109.00 for 2 nights. Here is the number if anyone is interested.

513-385-1444 I will be going to the game with a buddy and my girlfriend and I would like to hanogiut with other Eagles fans! Get ahold of me if anyone is planning to tailgate before the game. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

How convenient is it to Newport, Ky?I checked on the map that it's just off I-74.

It sounds like a good pre-game Saturday night place to be.

Game On is only 10-15 minutes from Newport.

75N to 74W then take North bend rd. exit (I forgot the exit number, but it's only 3-4 min. from 75). Turn right on North Bend rd. About a quarter mile on North Bend, Cheviot rd forks off to the left. Continue on Cheviot rd and about 1-2 miles on the right is Game ON. Look forward to seeing you.

Rhazi

Rhazi any news on any players or anything going on Saturday before the game yet???Still planning on coming anyway, but just curious

I saw my second game at Game on last week. There were three other Eagles fans there and it was a Blast. Especially since it was the game that Celek took off. We hollered the Fight song at every score. I think we surprised some of the local bar flies. Welcome to the Eagles Nations!!!

Anyhow, I spoke with both of Brent's sisters and they're not sure when Brent's coming or who he's bringing. They've mentioned that he'll be there the night before for dinner and/or after the game on sunday. So to answer your question, I don't know. My plan is to show up with the wife & kid on saturday night and possibly after the game on sunday depending on what kind of shape we're in.

I'll be calling Game On throughout the weekend to get an idea of what they're planning.

The most important thing is for the Eagles to get a Win so whatever Brent and the other players need, I'll respect.

Rhazi

Hey guys i'll be in section 140 right behind the Eagles bench I cant wait. I was in Cleveland a few years ago and it was great. I called Game On that's Celek's bar and talked to Brent's sister. She said he along with some other Eagles players will be stopping in the bar prior to or after the game. So I got a hotel that is located real close to the bar it's called the Red Carpet Inn and it isnt very expensive 109.00 for 2 nights. Here is the number if anyone is interested.

513-385-1444 I will be going to the game with a buddy and my girlfriend and I would like to hanogiut with other Eagles fans! Get ahold of me if anyone is planning to tailgate before the game. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Awesome!!! Great seats. I usually get the first row behind the Eagles bench, but have decided to get first row seats closer to the end zone. I'm told you get great action and also, if you get there before the game you can get signatures during warm up. We're in section 134 row 1 and we'll have a 3x5' banner of my 3 month old son saying GaGa Eagles. It's got multiple Eagles signatures including Desean Jackson, Gocong, Regie Brown, Avant and believe it or not... Mike Bartrum! Looking to get more next week especially at Game On.

Anyhow, if you see us from section 140, give us a shout or stop by. BTW, do you know of any tailgate parties?

Rhazi

Columbus, Oh , my wife and I are big time Eagle fans. We need to start an Eagles bar like the Chiefs bar in Philly. Wouldn't that be cool.

I'm starting this thread to get an interest level from local fans in Ohio, Indiana and KY. I've talked to Brent Celek's parents and they've encouraged me to attract Eagles fans to their Bar and Grill.

In addition, there will be scheduled and unscheduled visits by Brent and other Eagles players!!!

If you are interested, raise your hand. This could be a real opportunity to establish a local Eagles bar to eat, drink and watch games together. A true Eagles nest for local fans. Plus a chance to meet Brent and other players.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

I can't wait to see the Eagles play the Panthers tonight.

I'll be moving to Amherst, Oh (suburbs of Cleveland) count me in. I'm born and raised NE Philly. looking for a place to watch Eagles games this coming season.

I'll be moving to Amherst, Oh (suburbs of Cleveland) count me in. I'm born and raised NE Philly. looking for a place to watch Eagles games this coming season.

The bar you quoted is in Cincy...About 3 hours from where you'll be living.

By the way hope you like Amherst, my uncle lives there.

First preseason game is almost among us. I'm in Columbus (Clintonville) and am looking for fellow Eagle fans to watch a game at the bar with. Anyone interested and have ideas for a bar reply to the thread.

Eagles are coming to town!!! Time to plan an Eagles Congregation. Any tailgaters?

Soaring in Cincinnati

Eagles are coming to town!!! Time to plan an Eagles Congregation. Any tailgaters?

Soaring in Cincinnati

Lucky bastid. If only The Eagles had beaten Dallas to clench the division last year I'd be seeing them for the third time in three years. Oh well, they're most likely going to suck this year anyway.

Looking for fans interested in the 8/20 preseason game. Also, are you aware of Celek's Cincinnati bar?

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg