Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisMcPherson

Welcome To PhiladelphiaEagles.com's Fan Registry

PhiladelphiaEagles.com is pleased to announce another fan interactive application, a unique Fan Registry which allows Eagles fans all over the world to stay connected and follow the Eagles!

1. Click here and if your account is set-up you will be able to post or search for events automatically. If you are not logged in properly, you will receive a message to register.

2. Once logged into the Fan Registry, you are in control. We recommend the first thing you do is to update your profile information.

3. Then feel free to list submit restaurants, pubs, parties and events to which you would like to invite any and all Eagles fans. If you are looking for a place to go to watch the game or celebrate the team, search for any event listed in your area.

** If you have any questions, please feel free to post a topic or email the Fan Registry team at FanRegistry@PhiladelphiaEagles.com

* Discussion board usernames and emails created for all members registered through October 24th, 2005. Members registering after October 24th, please click here to set up your Fan Registry account.

**All submissions will be subject to approval from the PhiladelphiaEagles.com staff.

So is there any merit for out of town fans to mess with this... This seems appropriate for Philly/Jersery residents?

I just went through the steps to check it out.

(Chris -- the email that's sent out says "Dear Not Specified Not Specified" biggrin.gif )

It looks like you can create an event for any city/state, and they don't require an address to be entered....just your name and state....

Chris, this link doesn't work.....Let me know when you have it all working so that people don't have to waste their time! Thanks

A concerned EMB'er who is looking at your 29 posts and wondering where you've been!!

Someobdy already registered Toaster.

4938701[/snapback]

yeah , you dont have to re register, you just have to retrieve a password from your email and then update your profile.

I really dont have a home location. How should I register?

I was not successful. sad.gif

4939213[/snapback]

i got it setup no problem.

Hey Chris...is there a way that you can take the Fan Registry data and provide a map or something showing where people are located?

i got it setup no problem.

Hey Chris...is there a way that you can take the Fan Registry data and provide a map or something showing where people are located?

4939340[/snapback]

Started one:

EAGLE FANS

Click on ADD YOURSELF - no registration required.