Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisMcPherson

Welcome To PhiladelphiaEagles.com's Fan Registry

1 Bar Miller Lite Away Game Party Casey's Drexel Hill

812 Lansdowne Ave.

Drexel Hill, PA

610-789-7575

corpsales@philadelphiaeagles.com 10/30/2005 Meet Eagles alumni Bill Bergey and Vaughn Hebron. Meet Eagles Cheerleaders and SWOOP.

good idea !!!

4942857[/snapback]

THE REGISTRY IS A GOOD IDEA SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I CAN'T GET IN. HELP ME !!!!!!!! mad.gif

I'm liking this.

Interactive map answers " Hey, where you be at"

smoke.gif

All you need to do is follow the steps below to login to your Fan Registry Account.

1. Click here

2. Use your discussion board username and retrieve a temporary password.

3. Your Fan Registry temporary password will be sent to the email associated with that discussion board username.

furious.gif

THESE CLICK HERE'S AND ENTER DISCUSSION BOARD USER NAMES NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WORK FOR ME!!!!!

My discussion board user name is sheila_d46. The e-mail associated with that username should be wonderp@hotmail.com. It's where I get ALL the notices from philadelphiaeagles.com!!!

I know y'all could figure out a more user-friendly discussion board!!!

Help me out here please, just send me a new password or color coded paint-by-numbers kit so I can follow all the new tools and tasks you keep coming up with!!

Thanks,

~Sheila

I was just looking around the message board and I came across this and I want to know how you know all of this stuff about the massage boards and you are a "newbie". I am a "newbie" too but I have no idea how to do anything on this computer, like always. You must be a fast learner, really fast learner.

sideroll.gif weeeeeeeeee!!! sideroll.gif

i got it setup no problem.

Hey Chris...is there a way that you can take the Fan Registry data and provide a map or something showing where people are located?

4939340[/snapback]

Here is a way that works well for me.

Feel free to view my web site, then scroll down and check the features out!

Chris, would have to be the administrator, so he can edit, delete, peoples who do NOT play well with others.

Chris, go here to make one: http://www.frappr.com/

It's FREE and very user friendly!

NO affiliation/usual disclaimers, yachta, yachta, blah, blah & blah!

Create a new Eagles blog or link to a current blog this Friday (Dec. 9) for all registered MB users: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/articles...il.jsp?id=40702

Are you already a registered discussion board member? Well, here's our holiday gift to you! Beginning Friday, December 9th, you will have access to create your own Eagles blog. Already have a great blog? Then create an Eagles blog and link to your existing entries.

I must be stupid cause I already exist and I cant log in as me either ??????? wacko.gif

Where do eagles fans get together in Northern Virginia? I use to go to Damons

in Springfield, VA but that place has closed. Any Suggestions?

Eagle_smiley.jpg

i want t.o. back man we need him Eagle_smiley.jpg

5103709[/snapback]

What we need is someone who will be able to give T.O. a chin lift everytime he tries to make a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! censored.giffurious.gif

Someobdy already registered Toaster.

4938701[/snapback]

yeah me

Is there anyway to see a count of how many fans per state or is it just for events?

5660284[/snapback]

I know about 2 Eagle_smiley.jpg fan plus me so there is 3 Eagle_smiley.jpg fan in the Atl

i want t.o. back man we need him Eagle_smiley.jpg

5103709[/snapback]

OMG how come everybody is furious.gif that t.o. went to Dallas. Eagle_smiley.jpg Do not need him we can be good without him. Plus we have Reggie Brown I have a feeling that Reggie Brown is going to take is all the way even a Super Bowl Win.