Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisMcPherson

Welcome To PhiladelphiaEagles.com's Fan Registry

No Support for International Addresses :(

6736294[/snapback]

Yes... very ugly sad.gif

I'm italian, but i'm a TRUE eagles fan!

sad.gif

Where do eagles fans get together in Northern Virginia?  I use to go to Damons

in Springfield, VA but that place has closed.  Any Suggestions?

Eagle_smiley.jpg

5785893[/snapback]

rhinos pumphouse in georgetown is the only place ive heard of...i live in ashburn but and ive been to the pumphouse but never on gameday

i never got around to registering. i'm trying it now, but it's not working.

the original post says that people registered here were automatically entered. yet when i go to use my username and password, i get the "invalid" response.

So is there any merit for out  of town fans to mess with this... This seems appropriate for Philly/Jersery residents?

4938549[/snapback]

Are you kidding? I am a huge fan and I live in NC now. It's hard to find fellow fans to watch the game with. This is absolutely great!

i got it setup no problem.

Hey Chris...is there a way that you can take the Fan Registry data and provide a map or something showing where people are located?

4939340[/snapback]

The Eagles must defeat dallas; like napoleon at austerlitz; I hope they shut them dudes out 45 to 0 because Philadelphia is always an underdog here in sports; they must make a statement to the world and it can start right here. The Eagles should go to the Cathedral of Saint Peter and Paul's and get blessed so they can kick them cowboyz out of the hemisphere, man

towel.gif hooray for the eagles, that was a good performance yesterday. they ran the ball and passed it but more important they learned how to run the clock out and take a 2 minute knee. Maybe it's a good thing that Andy Reid handed over playcalling to tothe coorinator. the eagles need to keep playing like yesterday and maybe they can finish out the season in the playoffs.

What Up Brethren...I've been stuck in Indianapolis for over a year and I will have my vengence in this life or the next!!!!!

Living in Indy and wanted to let everyone who might be coming out that I'm throwing down Saturday night and I've got a bar for the entire Philly crew!

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!

Dear Eagles,

My name is Mr. Run Game. I know you don't know me that well, but every time I try to introduce myself, you look the other way. I know I could've have helped you the past 5 games, but unfortunately you went with my cousin Mr. Pass A Lot and got burned. I know Pass is very appealing and gets a lot of yards all in one shot and the crowd gets excited when Pass goes for a touchdown. But you know what, these fans will get just as excited if Westbrook or Buckhalter ran for a touchdown. As long as we win. Who wins in the race between the Tortoise and the Hare. The Tortoise. Although the Run is a little slower paced, I do get the job done and also use up the clock. Bet you could've used that versus New Orleans. 3 seconds left that I could've used up. Funny thing is, you don't learn from those mistakes. In the Tampa game, you still refused to use me. Did I do something to you when you were young? chair.gif If I did, I am sorry.

Even when Donovan went down and Garcia was in, you still insisted on using my cousin. Note to Andy, usually when you have the 2nd string QB in, you use me to get in a little groove before you get my cousin involved and put that much more pressure on Garcia. I guess the Chargers and LaDainian Tomlinson haven't taught you anything about how successful you can be using me. Anyway, one day you'll come around, probably these last 6 games and see how useful and successful I can be for your team. I will see you soon.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Run Game

I wish they would have put A.J. Feely in yesterday. My heart is broken because I think our season is over unless they get togther.

Marcy

I HAVE NO BEEF WITH ANYONE ON THE BLOG. JUST WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOP HOW HAPPY I AM WITH LAST NIGHT'S GAME. NO COMPLAINTS. DON'T CARE HOW IT WAS WON. IT WAS WON....PERIOD. IN FACT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRETTY DAMNED GOOD GAME. groovy.gif

Dear Eagles,

My name is Mr. Run Game. I know you don't know me that well, but every time I try to introduce myself, you look the other way. I know I could've have helped you the past 5 games, but unfortunately you went with my cousin Mr. Pass A Lot and got burned. I know Pass is very appealing and gets a lot of yards all in one shot and the crowd gets excited when Pass goes for a touchdown. But you know what, these fans will get just as excited if Westbrook or Buckhalter ran for a touchdown. As long as we win. Who wins in the race between the Tortoise and the Hare. The Tortoise. Although the Run is a little slower paced, I do get the job done and also use up the clock. Bet you could've used that versus New Orleans. 3 seconds left that I could've used up.  Funny thing is, you don't learn from those mistakes.  In the Tampa game, you still refused to use me.  Did I do something to you when you were young?  chair.gif    If I did, I am sorry. 

Even when Donovan went down and Garcia was in, you still insisted on using my cousin. Note to Andy, usually when you have the 2nd string QB in, you use me to get in a little groove before you get my cousin involved and put that much more pressure on Garcia. I guess the Chargers and LaDainian Tomlinson haven't taught you anything about how successful you can be using me. Anyway, one day you'll come around, probably these last 6 games and see how useful and successful I can be for your team. I will see you soon.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Run Game

7513648[/snapback]

LMFAO! sideroll.gif

I wish they would have put A.J. Feely in yesterday.  My heart is broken because I think our season is over unless they get togther.

Marcy

7515723[/snapback]

Do you still want AJ to play Marcy?

I really dont have a home location.  How should I register?

4938824[/snapback]

put where you are for now, then change it when you change locations, by updating your profile. groovy.gif

Dear Eagles,

My name is Mr. Run Game. I know you don't know me that well, but every time I try to introduce myself, you look the other way. I know I could've have helped you the past 5 games, but unfortunately you went with my cousin Mr. Pass A Lot and got burned. I know Pass is very appealing and gets a lot of yards all in one shot and the crowd gets excited when Pass goes for a touchdown. But you know what, these fans will get just as excited if Westbrook or Buckhalter ran for a touchdown. As long as we win. Who wins in the race between the Tortoise and the Hare. The Tortoise. Although the Run is a little slower paced, I do get the job done and also use up the clock. Bet you could've used that versus New Orleans. 3 seconds left that I could've used up. Funny thing is, you don't learn from those mistakes. In the Tampa game, you still refused to use me. Did I do something to you when you were young? :chair: If I did, I am sorry.

Yours Truly,

This is the 1st time I saw it and its funny as hell.

Mr. Run Game

UNBELIEVABLE!! have Omar Gaither look that good in camp? or is this one of thoughs stomp on the ground to shake up the snakes moves that Adny make.

Please fill me in I come from work go on my favorate teams sight and bang, this realy makes me nervous :o

UNBELIEVABLE!! have Omar Gaither look that good in camp? or is this one of thoughs stomp on the ground to shake up the snakes moves that Adny make.

Please fill me in I come from work go on my favorate teams sight and bang, this realy makes me nervous :o

Reid is just an idiot!!!!!!!

Reid is just an idiot!!!!!!!

This nothing more than typical upper management garbage, he is going to be missed the NFC is probibly the balanced conference talent wise yet we are 1 of maybe 4 team in the entire NFL that has most of its same players from last year and now this GEEZZ