Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisMcPherson

Welcome To PhiladelphiaEagles.com's Fan Registry

PhiladelphiaEagles.com is pleased to announce another fan interactive application, a unique Fan Registry which allows Eagles fans all over the world to stay connected and follow the Eagles!

1. Click here and if your account is set-up you will be able to post or search for events automatically. If you are not logged in properly, you will receive a message to register.

2. Once logged into the Fan Registry, you are in control. We recommend the first thing you do is to update your profile information.

3. Then feel free to list submit restaurants, pubs, parties and events to which you would like to invite any and all Eagles fans. If you are looking for a place to go to watch the game or celebrate the team, search for any event listed in your area.

** If you have any questions, please feel free to post a topic or email the Fan Registry team at FanRegistry@PhiladelphiaEagles.com

* Discussion board usernames and emails created for all members registered through October 24th, 2005. Members registering after October 24th, please click here to set up your Fan Registry account.

**All submissions will be subject to approval from the PhiladelphiaEagles.com staff.

well this season has sucked so far, I went to the game monday night (drove up from baltimore) and ended up getting kicked out in the 3rd quarter for throwing a beer on a skins fan, it was a girl. But the problem, is I didnt throw it. The row behind me threw it. But since I was bickering with her boyfriend through out our game. The skins scored and she got up acting like a typical a** and a guy behind me 2 seats over threw about a 3/4 cup of beer right off the side of her face. Of coarse since I was giving them **** I was the one blamed, And the damned police/ushers removed me after she started f'in crying. I was about to then throw a soda off of her head then. That was b.s.

Chris, this link doesn't work.....Let me know when you have it all working so that people don't have to waste their time! Thanks

A concerned EMB'er who is looking at your 29 posts and wondering where you've been!!

got milk.

In my opinion eagles wide receivers were open but not all day long. On two of the interceptions mcnabb forced throws into coverage. The one to curtis that hit his shoulder pad was on curtis not mcnabb. In that game we were in position to put points on the board three times, even if it was three field goals. We would have won if donovan was more patient because he looked down his receivers on two of the int's. The bengals didn't get much pressure on him. He could have went to his 3rd or 4th read instead of forcing those throws. Hopefully he has learned from it.

can u believe that phily is already setting up a parade for when the eagles win the superbowl. there getting a little ahead of thereselves. but that would be alsome to win the world series and then the superbowl. what a bragging right

PhiladelphiaEagles.com is pleased to announce another fan interactive application, a unique Fan Registry which allows Eagles fans all over the world to stay connected and follow the Eagles!

1. Click here and if your account is set-up you will be able to post or search for events automatically. If you are not logged in properly, you will receive a message to register.

2. Once logged into the Fan Registry, you are in control. We recommend the first thing you do is to update your profile information.

3. Then feel free to list submit restaurants, pubs, parties and events to which you would like to invite any and all Eagles fans. If you are looking for a place to go to watch the game or celebrate the team, search for any event listed in your area.

** If you have any questions, please feel free to post a topic or email the Fan Registry team at FanRegistry@PhiladelphiaEagles.com

* Discussion board usernames and emails created for all members registered through October 24th, 2005. Members registering after October 24th, please click here to set up your Fan Registry account.

**All submissions will be subject to approval from the PhiladelphiaEagles.com staff.

I'm having trouble uploading my personal photo (logo). I followed all the requirements as far as the size and pixels.

What should I do?

Look people, everybody's worried about the WRs. We have a great group and if we did get rid of anyone, letting brown and baskett go with a 3rd and a 5th pick is too much. you are overpaying for a man that no longer wants a name but a number spelled on his back. if we get chad 85 (spelled and written) we onlt need to let one wr go in a trade. I say Brown and two #5s if we have them.

Nfl network is showing the first preseason game at 11PM on Thursday the 13th. I believe they will be showing all of the games with the exception of the one on fox.

As a high school teacher I am very aware of the importance sport teams have in young lives. Teenagers look up to athletes on major leagues. Unfortunately today's society puts more importance on athletes and entertainment than on scientists, education, doctors, etc.

To get to the point, I feel Michael Vick should have served a stiffer sentence. Since he is out and served very little time that should be the only second chance he should get. It wasn't enough to run a dog fighting ring, he also physically killed dogs with his own hands. So many athletes get into a lot of trouble with their 'rage' and 'testosterone' levels.

I feel Michael Vick should be forced to have his wages garnished. His 'take home' pay should just be enough to meagerly get by. The majority of his salary should be donated to animal shelters across the country. Animal abusers like Vick have made the Humane Leagues get over run by dogs and cats with no where else to go. Animal control officers make very little money, kennel workers, Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, and many others who take care of animals on their own time, above and beyond the call of duty, also make very little money when compared to athletes like Vick. What does that say about our priorities as a society?!

I feel Vick received a slap on the hand, and now we are saying, 'let's forget all about it'. I was once proud that the Eagles were a 'Green team' from PA. Now I am ashamed at how they seem to disregard the well being of animals. Shame on you Eagles.

Chris, this link doesn't work.....Let me know when you have it all working so that people don't have to waste their time! Thanks

A concerned EMB'er who is looking at your 29 posts and wondering where you've been!!

you are so hot