Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrapple

Suggestions...

Another suggestion: change the greeting of the temporary password email. Since people haven't filled out their first and last names yet, the greeting is messed up...

Be more specific on the Retrieve Password field on the reg page. It appears that it is only for LOST passwords and not for Temporary passwords to reg with the new feature.

Thx

After you search for an event, it returns the info at the bottom of the page..

It should be moved to the top.... currently it returns at the top some insignifigant info...

Most people wont even see the returned info at the bottom(I didnt notice it until after the third time I tried)...

I suggest we ban llama.

Would it be possible to add an "international" field? As it is, you can only search/post by state. It's useful for all the American fans, but it makes it basically useless for all of us non-US fans. Maybe add another drop box with all of the countries listed or something. You wouldn't even need to list the provinces/states for foreign countries.

I suggest we ban anyone who suggests the banning of a LNC member.

4985014[/snapback]

groovy.gifgroovy.gif

We want SIGS! I still don't get what's wrong with having sigs.

We could ban like, oh, 2000 TATERs and then we wouldn't have to worry about them having sigs................ actually, can we just ban 2000 taters and forget about the sigs?

[/WORD]

i think we should have a univeral chatroom.. where everyone who is signed in can go in one big chatroom and talk about the games that are on as were talking or just anything..

i think we should have a univeral chatroom.. where everyone who is signed in can go in one big chatroom and talk about the games that are on as were talking or just anything..

5278726[/snapback]

universal**

I dont know if this can be added, but a Spell Check feature would be great...I often have typos and dont notice them until after i post...and then i have to click "edit post" it gets annoying.

I think it would be great.