Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scrapple

Suggestions...

My suggestion and I know we could find a lot of this online, but nonetheless:

Add a layer or page of avatars dedicated to the Eagles. The Reggie Whites, Jerome Browns, Harold Carmichael type of players and perhaps throw some truly old school players in that layer or page of avatars. Including Eagles helmets, banners, flags cheerleaders.

Definitely should have a page of cheerleader avatars to choose from. Swoop & other Eagle paraphaneilia would be a change from what I've seen in the choices currently offered.

Throw the board members a bone.

Were 70k plus strong. With less than 1% knowing the needs of this team.

Form a group of , lets say eleven members to pick our second rd selection.

You know we could do it. ( not meaning myself) drool.gif

i think we should have a univeral chatroom.. where everyone who is signed in can go in one big chatroom and talk about the games that are on as were talking or just anything..

5278727[/snapback]

There is a chat room. See in the upper right hand corner, in the gray strip, last set of words?

Uh, it's supposed to be about the Fan Registry section ....

5463580[/snapback]

Hey Dave,

When you fill out the registration form, it doesn't explicitly say how to enter your birthdate. So maybe under the "birthdate" title (or next to it) it can say "MM/DD/YYYY" or something like that. Or maybe I should have just clicked on the calendar and had it put it in for me?

Will the fan registry ever be able to tell us how many fans are in each state? It would be nice to see which state has the most outside of PA.

I second the addition of International fans too. Lots of UK Eagles out there.

And why do home events only include the city? What about us fans outside PA that will hold it somwhere else?

Otherwise good job guys!

What is the purpose of this thread? I don't get it. And where do we sign up for the fan registry?

I second this

6015863[/snapback]

you have the alltime most fishing.gif screenname ever. And you should be banned accordingly.

There is a chat room.  See in the upper right hand corner, in the gray strip, last set of words?

5660309[/snapback]

Not only is there a chat room, but every game day there are several in the chat discussing the game. It is also good for those who aren't able to see a particular game as there are a few that will give a play by play.

With so many political topics in the WU perhaps a subsection dedicated to political topics is needed  ph34r.gif

6259791[/snapback]

i agree

Can a thread be constructed containing a section in which people can post pictures and videos of plays and players past and present. I tried searching for a thread of section devoted to this but couldn't find any. It would be cool as some people have different pic and videos that others don't have access too.

Bump for ideas and the reinstitution of the Game Day Recipes forum.

--------------------

The Big Kid 73

I hate Scott Young

I found this funny. That poor guy will NEVER live that illegal procedure down. He cost us a first down and possibly a Super bowl. Life can be cruel