Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Are there any Eagles fans out there in DFW area. Been living in Southlake, Texas for 4 years and as a die hard Philadelphoa fan it would be great to start a Phildelphia native group of people to get together during the season to tailgate and watch the Birds.

They meet in Plano at Austin Ave Sports Bar.  There is a thread on this page with more info.

5354600[/snapback]

After looking at the Houston Eagles Nest web site there is no doubt we need to start the same group here in Dallas/Ft Worth, there is no reason why we cannot start our own group and build support of 50 to 100 people. Anyone want to take on the task with me in 2006-2007?

Are there any Eagles fans out there in DFW area. Been living in Southlake, Texas for 4 years and as a die hard Philadelphoa fan it would be great to start a Phildelphia native group of people to get together during the season to tailgate and watch the Birds.

5354251[/snapback]

I'm in Keller and I was born and raised in North Philly... help! I love my wife, but she's a Cowboys fan and I need to get out of the friggin house on Sundays to watch my birds. Is there anything closer to Keller instead of having to drive 1 1/2 hours out to Plano?

billchase,

I'm not sure dude, but may I suggest you join the Dallas group if you haven't already. At least then you'll continue to receive feedback regarding any Eagles related news in the Metroplex. As a matter of fact the group plans to discuss the possibility of a road trip to Houston against the Texans this season. groovy.gif

billchase,

I'm not sure dude, but may I suggest you join the Dallas group if you haven't already.  At least then you'll continue to receive feedback regarding any Eagles related news in the Metroplex.  As a matter of fact the group plans to discuss the possibility of a road trip to Houston against the Texans this season.  groovy.gif

5783741[/snapback]

bump! groovy.gif

Looks like I may be joining in on the fun down there deep in the heart.

looks like we've all but finalized out decision to more to San Antonio.

The only thing keeping it up?

Moving away from my family..nope

Moving closer to my wife's family... nope

The only thing keeping me in Delaware is MY EAGLES!!!!

but it's time to bust out of this popsicle stand.

so keep me posted on the TX activity.

Looks like I may be joining in on the fun down there deep in the heart.

looks like we've all but finalized out decision to more to San Antonio.

The only thing keeping it up?

Moving away from my family..nope

Moving closer to my wife's family... nope

The only thing keeping me in Delaware is MY EAGLES!!!!

but it's time to bust out of this popsicle stand.

so keep me posted on the TX activity.

5901617[/snapback]

No problem. Maybe u can join us in Houston for the Texans game groovy.gif

Andy,

Heard from Nicole?  How's she doing?

5901537[/snapback]

haven't heard much, she's been silent.

I sent her an email a month ago; still waitin' on a response.

5950496[/snapback]

she's not great about that.

billchase,

As a matter of fact the group plans to discuss the possibility of a road trip to Houston against the Texans this season.  groovy.gif

5783741[/snapback]

H e l l yea! We will see yall down here in September.

H e l l yea!  We will see yall down here in September.

6039414[/snapback]

we're trying....................... we'll see what happens

I'm sure we'll get a bunch of folks to go!!! biggrin.gif

6063125[/snapback]

Im interested in going with you all to Houtson. Im up by Amarillo. I got tickets to go see Philly play Dallas in Philly on Oct 8th (coulnd't miss this one) but would love to meet up with some teXas Eagles fans for the Houston game too. You guys already get tickets?

Im interested in going with you all to Houtson. Im up by Amarillo. I got tickets to go see Philly play Dallas in Philly on Oct 8th (coulnd't miss this one) but would love to meet up with some teXas Eagles fans for the Houston game too. You guys already get tickets?

6073074[/snapback]

Not yet, but continue to follow our posts here and/or our website for more information as the season approaches.

We are hosting a Eagles Guadalupe River Float on June 3rd, 2006 in New Braunfels, TX. If anyone would like to join us, come over to the Houston thread and let us know. We would love to have ya.

Possible trips to Houston and New Orleans....check out our message board.............

sounds nice............. but the f censored.gif n gas prices make that really suck to get down there

6315554[/snapback]

car pool lol groovy.gif