Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

how bout this rain crap stopping? anyone?

Geez anymore we'll have to grow webbed feet or gills.

I thought they werent getting released till late aug early sept.

i'm guessing there "knock-offs" but damn, they look good and i have no qualms about paying less that $50 for it.

i'm guessing there "knock-offs" but damn, they look good and i have no qualms about paying less that $50 for it.

I wanna get one of those Randall Cunningham jerseys, u know, the kind Josh has, but the one's on Ebay just don't look right. :huh:.......the sleeves appear to be too short.

I wanna get one of those Randall Cunningham jerseys, u know, the kind Josh has, but the one's on Ebay just don't look right. :huh:.......the sleeves appear to be too short.

me and jason have em too. u just gotta search, that company is always on there... sometimes with reggie or jerome jerseys as well.

me and jason have em too. u just gotta search, that company is always on there... sometimes with reggie or jerome jerseys as well.

Didn't u guys get your shirts from a Korean vendor? That's the seller I'm looking for. Meanwhile, in other news....I'm still employed with Dillards on a part time basis, but that will change on Aug 18th. I've paid off my car so it's 'mission accomplished' & now I'm prepared to turn in my notice just in time for the NFL season. Bill Thomas left Dillards a month ago so I anticipate we'll be seeing more of him this season as well.

Didn't u guys get your shirts from a Korean vendor? That's the seller I'm looking for. Meanwhile, in other news....I'm still employed with Dillards on a part time basis, but that will change on Aug 18th. I've paid off my car so it's 'mission accomplished' & now I'm prepared to turn in my notice just in time for the NFL season. Bill Thomas left Dillards a month ago so I anticipate we'll be seeing more of him this season as well.

i emailed you with the link to ebay

i emailed you with the link to ebay

Thanks for the link..........I'll be ordering the Cunningham jersey next week....BTW, what color is yours? I'm lookin' at gettin' a white one. I'm also purchasing a Westy jersey compliments of my company who rewarded me for a successful year in 2006.

Thanks for the link..........I'll be ordering the Cunningham jersey next week....BTW, what color is yours? I'm lookin' at gettin' a white one. I'm also purchasing a Westy jersey compliments of my company who rewarded me for a successful year in 2006.

Jason and i have green ones, anthony and the big guy have white ones.

i also now have a white Dawkins coming too!!!!

i called u the other day, your son said u couldnt come to the phone.

Jason and i have green ones, anthony and the big guy have white ones.

i also now have a white Dawkins coming too!!!!

i called u the other day, your son said u couldnt come to the phone.

Yeah, that's the answer he gives whenever he and my other son are home alone and I'm working. U have my work #, right?

Yeah, that's the answer he gives whenever he and my other son are home alone and I'm working. U have my work #, right?

nope. email me it or give me a call

Embroidered shirt and hat designs up at www.eaglesnestdallas.com click on the message boards

Also, if interested...Austin Ave, Friday 7/27, 7:30 for Food/Drinks and see some of the other members....

Also, if interested...Austin Ave, Friday 7/27, 7:30 for Food/Drinks and see some of the other members....

I'm working at Dillards/Collin Creek till 9pm, but will swing by if y'all will still be there.

it was cool seing a few of u out at AA, the place did some changing, i like it. and mike thanks for the black and tan!

i need to find fans in el paso tx.. i know their there.. they get together at the Ail House.. anyone???

the group is called the "first string philly fan club". don't know where they meet though