Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

the group is called the "first string philly fan club". don't know where they meet though

oh really .. any phone numbers or websites i can get a hold of em. .???

We're slipping down the list, crew <_<

Andy, do you know if AA will be getting any preseason games this year? Just curious...

working on it. bev is heading up to philly to get a box so we can get the local feed. so we'll see what happens

working on it. bev is heading up to philly to get a box so we can get the local feed. so we'll see what happens

So when will Brian distribute those Eagle mugs again?

So when will Brian distribute those Eagle mugs again?

i'm guessing the ravens game....not sure

i'm guessing the ravens game....not sure

F :censored: n hit me w/a barbie doll and run. I see how ya are. Thought I might give ya a bump at the same time. I have no love for ca...

F :censored: n hit me w/a barbie doll and run. I see how ya are. Thought I might give ya a bump at the same time. I have no love for ca...

u don't have love for much do u? :D

u don't have love for much do u? :D

Im a craaby broke old man.....

Beside wife son and the EAGLES.........

NO

Hey why the F does the houston crew get a pinned thread? Is their group that big that they can achieve 9000+ posts?

Oh wait a minute, we have our own kick arse boards at the site we can post on (which happens to be down atm)

Mike WTF is going on with the msg boards?

Hey why the F does the houston crew get a pinned thread? Is their group that big that they can achieve 9000+ posts?

Oh wait a minute, we have our own kick arse boards at the site we can post on (which happens to be down atm)

Mike WTF is going on with the msg boards?

he fixed it, u loser.

I was doing some maintenance, upgrading the software, finishing up some stuff. I forgot to turn board back on. Sorry. Was having some issues with the email system not sending them out after the upgrade, but think I have that fixed now.

Store is open too.

I was doing some maintenance, upgrading the software, finishing up some stuff. I forgot to turn board back on. Sorry. Was having some issues with the email system not sending them out after the upgrade, but think I have that fixed now.

Store is open too.

kikazz

he fixed it, u loser.

Damn Man, F you too!

You guys see what I deal with? This kid throws cheap insults at me more than my ex.

Here Andy, I know your birthday is around the corner so i got you a present...

:roll:

slap1130536521fq0.jpg

Damn Man, F you too!

You guys see what I deal with? This kid throws cheap insults at me more than my ex.

Here Andy, I know your birthday is around the corner so i got you a present...

:roll:

slap1130536521fq0.jpg

almost funny. and i know jenny picks on u too.....

I gazed through this thread quickly, but say I want to watch the game friday, where should I go? I'm assuming you guys all meet up at a bar or something.

I gazed through this thread quickly, but say I want to watch the game friday, where should I go? I'm assuming you guys all meet up at a bar or something.

go to www.eaglesnestdallas.com

there's a link to our bar. Austin Avenue, it's in plano. at parker and alma.

come join us!

I guess it is kinda like last week in that we will not know for sure if they will have it until game time. It has something to do with DirecTV picking it up or anything like that. I don't know for sure, Andy know more of the details. I will be there to watch it though if it is on.

I guess it is kinda like last week in that we will not know for sure if they will have it until game time. It has something to do with DirecTV picking it up or anything like that. I don't know for sure, Andy know more of the details. I will be there to watch it though if it is on.

Cool. Since I don't live too far I'll swing thru too. I think it helped that Dave Buck gave Brian (the owner) the satellite coordinates from the Eagles website also.