Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Delete your last post. Then we won't have to ignore it.

shut the f up...... hows dallas??? it's warm and amazing here in hawaii!!!!!! :lol:

shut the f up...... hows dallas??? it's warm and amazing here in hawaii!!!!!! :lol:

Hey you still at the internet cafe or are you back lying low in Dallas S*cks country?

(thought I' throw a bump in for you guys too)

Hey you still at the internet cafe or are you back lying low in Dallas S*cks country?

(thought I' throw a bump in for you guys too)

back in big D................. want to go back to hawaii

for all the cheesesteak addicts remember Freddy opened a new place in Richardson...... arapaho and plano rd. NE corner

Hello all! I just moved from the Philly area to Fort Worth a week ago. I couldn't have been happier when I found this thread on the message board. Is there an official group online to join for the DFW area?

Heading out to Fox and Hound in downtown Fort Worth with my McNabb jersey on to watch the superbowl, lets see what the cowgirls fans have.

Glad to join you all!

Andrew

Hello all! I just moved from the Philly area to Fort Worth a week ago. I couldn't have been happier when I found this thread on the message board. Is there an official group online to join for the DFW area?

Heading out to Fox and Hound in downtown Fort Worth with my McNabb jersey on to watch the superbowl, lets see what the cowgirls fans have.

Glad to join you all!

Andrew

hey andrew, go to www.eaglesnestdallas.com

we meet over in Plano, TX it's a 45-60 min drive from Ft worth

Congrats on the new baby. Hopefully its a boy & someone u can throw around the pigskin with in the backyard.

Here's a suggestion for a baby name......Shawn Andrew Hacker!! How's that for an Eagles tie in????

Congrats on the new baby. Hopefully its a boy & someone u can throw around the pigskin with in the backyard.

Here's a suggestion for a baby name......Shawn Andrew Hacker!! How's that for an Eagles tie in????

yeah.............................no

yeah.............................no

How bout if it is a boy, Andrew Reid Hacker...LOL

Or if a girl: Kelly Green Hacker

How bout if it is a boy, Andrew Reid Hacker...LOL

Or if a girl: Kelly Green Hacker

now that's just sad.