Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

http://eaglesnestdallas.com/phils.htm

Just a reminder for those that are interested in going to a Phils game against the Rangers. I am trying to put together a group to go to one of the games at the end of June. They are weekend games (Fri, Sat, Sun) and all evening games. I need to place a group deposit soon so I need to get more information on what you are interested in. Go to the webpage listed above and fill out the information so I can gather the data.

Currently it is looking like Friday night Upper box is getting the most votes due in part I think for the price of $10 per ticket. If more votes come in for other day/section than that is what we will go with. I want to be sure that I have a clear idea on how many are wanting to go so I am not short on ticket deposits but also not stuck with a bunch of extra tickets either.

C'mon, it could be fun...a night out at the Ballpark in Arlington with some beer and hot dogs and don't forget the Cracker Jack!

It looks like we are going to be doing the Guadalupe River Float Trip again this year... looking at the weekend of June 20th. I will have more details when I get there but we will be staying for two nights. If they want, they can come down and camp one night. We will be floating the river that Saturday the 21st.

it'd be nice...but the fiance will be a float unto herself.....with the whole preggo thing

it'd be nice...but the fiance will be a float unto herself.....with the whole preggo thing

Does not mean you cannot go!!! lol

Does not mean you cannot go!!! lol

only if i want to cut my life short.............

no, just really smart.

ATTENTION DALLAS: APB OUT FOR ANDY'S BALLS

URGENT.... ANDY NEEDS HIS BALLS BACK!!!!

ATTENTION DALLAS: APB OUT FOR ANDY'S BALLS

URGENT.... ANDY NEEDS HIS BALLS BACK!!!!

easy killer :D

BAHAHAHAAHA!!

Wear the damn PANTS son.

this coming from you????????????????? wow that's a riot.

we tried that last year.....there were 3 of us.

In that case I'm comin' over your crib.....I'll bring :pizza: and beer! BTW, I'm flyin' to Philly tomorrow to check on my parents, need anything?

In that case I'm comin' over your crib.....I'll bring :pizza: and beer! BTW, I'm flyin' to Philly tomorrow to check on my parents, need anything?

too late now......

too late now......

Unfortunately, my mom suffered a stroke so I'll be making several trips up there this summer. My next visit will be Memorial Day weekend. Ultimately I hope to have my parents relocated here before 2009.

Unfortunately, my mom suffered a stroke so I'll be making several trips up there this summer. My next visit will be Memorial Day weekend. Ultimately I hope to have my parents relocated here before 2009.

Sorry to here about that.

My mom's coming home today, but I'm flying up to see both of my parents Memorial Day weekend.

bring back goodies!

I'm from South Jersey and have been living in the Abilene area since 1989. I retired from the military here and have been to a few Dallas-Philly games at Texas Stadium. My wife is a Cowboys (South America's Team) Fan but we get along great. I ran into a pile of Eagles fans sitting in the same section as we and had a blast givin it to the Cowgirls fans. But alas, the Birds lost that one! I plan on trying to get to the Sept game, anyone out there attending? :rock:

Oh, and my Avatar is Pacman on Crack after tossing $16K into the air and wanting it back. He's gonna have a field day with 44 strip clubs in the Dallas area.

bring back goodies!

I'll be making several more trips up there this the season and if you'd like I could make a trip to Modell's Sporting goods to purchase some stuff for our half-time raffles......just let me know.