Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

I'll be making several more trips up there this the season and if you'd like I could make a trip to Modell's Sporting goods to purchase some stuff for our half-time raffles......just let me know.

find something cool for my soon-to-be-daughter.... ^_^

find something cool for my soon-to-be-daughter.... ^_^

I was up there Memorial Day, but spent most of my time at the hospital with my mom. I'm going back again July 4th weekend so I'll see what I can bring back.

I was up there Memorial Day, but spent most of my time at the hospital with my mom. I'm going back again July 4th weekend so I'll see what I can bring back.

cool. best of luck with your mom.

Andy,

Just asking, but do you have ANY Eagles gear for your daughter? Is there anything your anticipating someone else will purchase?

yeah i have a few onesies and a gift set that has 2 onesies, a pacifier and little skullys. but i don't have for a newborn.... and of course everything is eagle green...no pink stuff....

The Green Legion cancelled the Dallas trip. Some of us from Houston are still planning to come up. Those of you that can, we should definately hook up Sunday night, or Monday before the game. We will definately get with you guys closer to the date, and see what is going on. Take care.

Randall in Houston

Andy,

Even though the Dallas trip is cancelled, Quimby says they still might do the tailgate. To quote him "So you know, it looks like we may still run the tailgate. We'll let you know after we get an interest level from the END." It would be nice if we could still get this together.

Randall in Houston

Andy,

Even though the Dallas trip is cancelled, Quimby says they still might do the tailgate. To quote him "So you know, it looks like we may still run the tailgate. We'll let you know after we get an interest level from the END." It would be nice if we could still get this together.

Randall in Houston

i'll find out soon............

just trying to get an idea on who's going to the monday nighter and wants to be in on the GL tailgate.....

let me know.....

Well, I got a job that I start on 7/14 adn will have to see what my schedule will be then before I decide if I (we) can make it to the game....

just trying to get an idea on who's going to the monday nighter and wants to be in on the GL tailgate.....

let me know.....

ME mE me ME mE!

Hello all,

back once again and now with the info for the tailagte for the Monday Night Game.... I talked to Quimby and here's the basic info..........

The price for the Dallas tailgate is $40 per person and if you are interested in that, please email Marilyn at marilyn@greenlegion.com and she'll take your orders.

I pulled that directly from the latest Green Legion email. So if you want in...whick I think everyone does.... contact Marilyn and let's make this a tailgate the EaglesNestDallas can be proud of!!!

Hello all,

Just an update on the Ft Worth Eagles group...now known as Eagles Nest Fort Worth. they have a bar!!!! and believe it or not...it's called the Eagles Nest Sports Bar.

Dave from the ENFW told me this... " Looks like we have found a location for the Fort Worth group. The name

of the bar of all names is the "Eagles Nest Sports Bar". You think it is fitting?! Owner is from NY and is Giants fan, so he understand our plight of being an NFC East fan, but not of the Cowboys!"

As I've said before, if you live over in that area contact Dave at dave@eaglesfanclub. com and he'll let you know where they are located.... i'm sure as they get a bit larger a website will appear and being that we're so close in relation to them, who knows what our 2 groups will do together.... . i guess i'll be coming up with another logo........ heh heh......... .

and on another note........ ... CAMP BEGINS and DeSean Jackson is signed..... so lets hope we have a great season and a healthy McNabb all season long!!

later, andy

I would like to let everyone know that Andy and Katie have had their baby girl, Marley Kaya Hacker is healthy at 6 lb, 3.25 oz and 18.25". I am sure they will be on to post up more info and a picture or two.

Congratulations to all!

MikeG

and she's an Eagles fan!

and don't forget Cheesesteak fred had a daughter 3 weeks earlier..... yet another Eagles cheerleader!

and she's an Eagles fan!

and don't forget Cheesesteak fred had a daughter 3 weeks earlier..... yet another Eagles cheerleader!

Lifetime Eagles fan new to the boards. I'm in Dallas, just got my tickets to the 9/15 game. Anyone else on here going?

let me know.....

2 of us booked for the tailgate and at the Crowne Plaza in Addison!!!!

For the 1st preseason game, we had a decent turnout...maybe 15 or so. I hope that for week 1 there will be a much better turnout...

Major EaglesNestDallas announcement....

just wanted to let you know... as of today (tuesday aug. 26th) the EaglesNestDallas is now sponsored by Miller/Coors. we'll have various items for raffle and our shirts will have the miller lite logo and they'll be paid for by miller/coors.... we kinda have gone bigtime... and all proceeds will go to the group and our charities Komen and the Heart association.

Major EaglesNestDallas announcement....

just wanted to let you know... as of today (tuesday aug. 26th) the EaglesNestDallas is now sponsored by Miller/Coors. we'll have various items for raffle and our shirts will have the miller lite logo and they'll be paid for by miller/coors.... we kinda have gone bigtime... and all proceeds will go to the group and our charities Komen and the Heart association.

AWESOME! :thumbsup:

hello eaglesnesters and eveyone else....

ok, so the bad news... the Green Legion did not have enough interest in their tailgate...so no Legion, and I was looking forward to seeing quimby and the rest.....

so here's the idea....we need to get a tailgate going and fast because we'll probably have Eagles Live with Chris McPherson looking for us and we all need to represent Eagles fans from all over the US.... To Martin, of the Eagles group in El Paso....do you know where your tailgate will be set up? because we'll set up around your area and merge to one big party, my guess is the gold lot...because thats where busses park.... as for festivities around the Dallas area... well if any of you coming down can get to Addison tx, or are staying in the area...i believe several of us, including members from the Houston Eagles Nest will be going out around there.. bar to be determined. END members...if you're going to be at AA this sunday...we'll all talk about it then.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!