Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

I went to AA a few times 2 years ago. What is the current website for the eagles dallas fans? My wife's uncle still goes to the AA every sunday for the Steelers games

I went to AA a few times 2 years ago. What is the current website for the eagles dallas fans? My wife's uncle still goes to the AA every sunday for the Steelers games

Hey Tukai,

It's Gordon. Are u still attending the Potter's House? Haven't seen u in a while. Our site is www.eaglesnestdallas.com

ok,

the un-un-un-official get together will be sunday night in Addison at the Flying Saucer... (Beltline and Montfort) where ever you're staying try and come on over, just ask at your hotels how to get there....... great beer (over 200+) and pretty good food... we'll be there from, 7 or 8 unill they get tired of us..... as for the tailgate...... our little group has 4 blue parking passes so we'll try to be at the stadium by 3pm... so if you find a good concentration of Eagles fans... u might have found us. there will be a big group from El Paso coming in as well... but they're on busses so they'll be in the Gold lot... it's a far walk to the Gold lot, but they will have a DJ and way to many cowpie fans as well. if you're joining us... just bring something to the festivities.. food, drink, whatever.... if you bring something... you're welcome to join us.

andy

ok,

the un-un-un-official get together will be sunday night in Addison at the Flying Saucer... (Beltline and Montfort) where ever you're staying try and come on over, just ask at your hotels how to get there....... great beer (over 200+) and pretty good food... we'll be there from, 7 or 8 unill they get tired of us..... as for the tailgate...... our little group has 4 blue parking passes so we'll try to be at the stadium by 3pm... so if you find a good concentration of Eagles fans... u might have found us. there will be a big group from El Paso coming in as well... but they're on busses so they'll be in the Gold lot... it's a far walk to the Gold lot, but they will have a DJ and way to many cowpie fans as well. if you're joining us... just bring something to the festivities.. food, drink, whatever.... if you bring something... you're welcome to join us.

andy

I got sucked into work and can't go - the tickets are up on e-bay but Clay may go if we can't sell them. I was crushed but the job pays the bills so what do you do! If someone is interested in them (40 -yard line) give me a call - 505-801-1312.

Hello Fellow Eagles nest Dallas Fans! I'm from the HOUSTON EAGLES NEST. I'm sad to say that I married an ASTRO/Cowboy fan. We bought tix for this Monday Night Game on Stub Hub back in June!

We'll we can't go. If anyone wishes to go I will sell them to you for $345 and overnight you these tix for free.

FRONT ROW SEC 115 row 1! Seats 11 and 12.

Respond to jrudy11@yahoo.com

GO EAGLES! BEAT the COWTURDS!

I'm in Dallas for the weekend (currently live in the HOU area, needed to get away from that madness for a few days) ... just wondering if there will be a crowd at Austin Ave. for the Eagles-Steelers game Sunday, or is there another location now?

I'm in Dallas for the weekend (currently live in the HOU area, needed to get away from that madness for a few days) ... just wondering if there will be a crowd at Austin Ave. for the Eagles-Steelers game Sunday, or is there another location now?

we will be there.......come on over for the fun

Won't be at AA tonight as I will be going to the Fair. I am DVRing the game so I can start watching it as soon as I get home though. It sucks, but the kid comes first.

Won't be at AA tonight as I will be going to the Fair. I am DVRing the game so I can start watching it as soon as I get home though. It sucks, but the kid comes first.

we're going to the fair on the 14th

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will donate some autographs that I get in Philly to the raffle. Any requests for players? (I'm going to keep the really good players' :D )

Any of them really, thanks...

I got Greg Lewis on a mini Eagles football. I'll try to make it up there for the Seattle game since I'm pretty sure it won't be on T.V.

I got Greg Lewis on a mini Eagles football. I'll try to make it up there for the Seattle game since I'm pretty sure it won't be on T.V.

hey, thanks, that'll be cool to auction off!

sweet, head to plano to come watch the games with us. austin avenue is at parker and alma

Quick reminder................. December 21st Eagles vs Redskins, there will be an early morning tailgate at Austin Avenue with the skins group and the steelers group be there around 8-9am and bring your breakfast goodies, grills and "beverages" with cups.......... it's usually alot of fun, and then we can go kick the skins butts all over the field.

Going to be in Dallas tomorrow until Sunday. I might be going to the Dallas vs Baltimore game for a little bit. Not too sure yet.

Going to be in Dallas tomorrow until Sunday. I might be going to the Dallas vs Baltimore game for a little bit. Not too sure yet.

if you're here, come watch the game with us!!

Are there any Eagles fans out there in DFW area. Been living in Southlake, Texas for 4 years and as a die hard Philadelphoa fan it would be great to start a Phildelphia native group of people to get together during the season to tailgate and watch the Birds.

I just moved to North Richland Hills and yes it would be GREAT to meet up somewhere to watch our beloved E A G L E S! It's been tough being here this season amongst the C--boys fans! Ugh! (Not allowed to say the whole word, cause you'll get your mouth washed out with soap!! hahahhah) I have converted my 2 nephews to E A G L E S fans, but that's the best I could do! I am not sure where Plano is but would be up for the drive, if it wasn't too far... Aren't there any bars closer that we could convert??? hahhahhah Dino's just opened up on Rufe Snow...wonder if that could be a possibility? In any case...it was GREAT being here yesterday for that unbelievable game against the C--boys! WooooooHooooooo! My street has never been soooooo quiet! hahhahhahahah

I just moved to North Richland Hills and yes it would be GREAT to meet up somewhere to watch our beloved E A G L E S! It's been tough being here this season amongst the C--boys fans! Ugh! (Not allowed to say the whole word, cause you'll get your mouth washed out with soap!! hahahhah) I have converted my 2 nephews to E A G L E S fans, but that's the best I could do! I am not sure where Plano is but would be up for the drive, if it wasn't too far... Aren't there any bars closer that we could convert??? hahhahhah Dino's just opened up on Rufe Snow...wonder if that could be a possibility? In any case...it was GREAT being here yesterday for that unbelievable game against the C--boys! WooooooHooooooo! My street has never been soooooo quiet! hahhahhahahah

there is a bar in the fort worth area called the "Eagles Nest" an offshoot of the EaglesNestDallas, started up there this year called the Eagles Nest Fort Worth

email dave at dave@eaglesfanclub.com and he'll get you there.

tomorrow...............AUSTIN AVE BAR AND GRILLE PLANO TEXAS(parker and alma)>>>>>>>come on over EAGLES fans!!!!!!