Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Are you guys going to be at Austin Avenue for the Cardinals game? I would like to come and watch the Cards game with fellow Eagles fans.

Hey Andy how'd you guys get stuck on page 2? Hows the family?

page 2? oh.... no ones posted.....

That new Texas Stadium is incredible. I guess they had their grand opening there Saturday in front of 100,000 plus people. Sold out in less than 2 hours I heard. Seen some pics and videos of that mega-stadium.... can't wait until 1/2/10 for the game. Booking my hotel this weekend.

That new Texas Stadium is incredible. I guess they had their grand opening there Saturday in front of 100,000 plus people. Sold out in less than 2 hours I heard. Seen some pics and videos of that mega-stadium.... can't wait until 1/2/10 for the game. Booking my hotel this weekend.

It is nice, it is right up the street from my shop in Euless.

I see that JJ spokesman found your pages too.....

Andy, are any of you guys at the END interested in send off ideas for Mike and Camysha? PM me for info. I've got a post on the HEN thread...

I see that JJ spokesman found your pages too.....

Andy, are any of you guys at the END interested in send off ideas for Mike and Camysha? PM me for info. I've got a post on the HEN thread...

sorry that they're going, we liked having them up here when they visited.

Definitely not as crowded yesterday. You should expect a larger crowd on the first week and then on big game weeks, but with McNabb out, I think many did not feel this game was as big as some others.

Andy, I will call you early this week.

hey i will be landing on Sunday the 8th and looking for a place besides the hotel bar to watch the birds and boys.

how far away is plano from the DFW marriott north? looks like a decent sports bar there and I dont want to drive if I dont have to but if its not too far....

hey i will be landing on Sunday the 8th and looking for a place besides the hotel bar to watch the birds and boys.

how far away is plano from the DFW marriott north? looks like a decent sports bar there and I dont want to drive if I dont have to but if its not too far....

It'll be about 20 minutes to a half hour depending on traffic. But being that it's a night game, not sure how many will actually be at the bar. But if you want to watch the game elsewhere besides the hotel bar. Head over to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine and they have a big sports bar with a gigantic TV screen. Plus the food is pretty good too. And it's within 10 minutes of the airport.

My name is Mike G and I work with EaglesNestDallas.com and this is what we have come up with...

On Saturday night beginning around 8pm or so, anyone who wants can go to J Gilligans (http://www.jgilligans.com/) in Arlington, TX. I already spoke to Randy there and he says that we are all welcome there! They will welcome all Eagles fans so we can have a pregame tailgate. I hope to see many fans there. One of the managers is a life long Eagles fan as well!

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&c...mp;t=h&z=16

On Sunday, they offer a shuttle service to/from the game. It starts around 11:30am. the cost is only $6 with the purchase of a menu item (burger, beers, etc) so get there early enough. The parking is free, just pay for the shuttle. They are only 1 mile from the stadium.

Hit me up if you have any more questions

All you Fin eagles fans GTFO of texas. we dont want you here stinking up our state with your north eatsern yankee crap stench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you Fin eagles fans GTFO of texas. we dont want you here stinking up our state with your north eatsern yankee crap stench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!