Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

All you Fin eagles fans GTFO of texas. we dont want you here stinking up our state with your north eatsern yankee crap stench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go home cockroach. :chair:

go home cockroach. :chair:

I was in Austin a few weeks ago and I have to say there wasn't a whole lot of passion going on and not too many fans either. Nothing like the singing and "color commentary" we have at the HEN. So....who's going to the game in big D? I'm thinking about coming up. Reply here or on the H Town blog. thanks :-)

PS Nice W today!!

All you Fin eagles fans GTFO of texas. we dont want you here stinking up our state with your north eatsern yankee crap stench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you drink your misspelled call sign too - you'd have to have your brains fried by wino booze to still be a cowgirl fan!

Hello! EaglesNest Dallas got so big at Austin Avenue we started a western branch this year in Lewisville (which is right up the road from you)!

Here is our information: http://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-Sports-...of-North-Texas/

Additionally, we meet to watch Phillies and Flyers games as well! I am planning a Flyers game when they come to town on March 19.

We have a huge weekend planned for the Eagles game this weekend so I hope you can make it out to the pep rally at Flips in Grapevine and tailgate which you need to purchase a $35 ticket from phillytailgate.com.

Hope to see you soon!!!

Hey guys,

It's Andy up in Dallas. Just wanted to let you all know, our Eagles bar burned down last night. http://dfw.cbslocal....s-up-in-flames/

This is the local story on it. The bar was closed for the 4th and no one was hurt. No info on how it started.

We are keeping good thoughts for the owners, and we hope they decide to rebuild.

our condolences to the Eagles Nest Dallas on the loss of your bar and all the the things your memories are comprised of. If the 4 hour drive doesnt hurt, the Houston Eagles Nest Has your back. You guys take care!

Whats up Bird Fans!!!! I'm a lifelong Eagle Lover living in Downtown Dallas! Any of my brothers n sisters out there??

Lovin what i saw last night. Coaches excited, players excited, yet focused! D-Line dominant! Havent said that in a while, (love you 92). Trent Cole was...himself! Loved the new kids too - D Lewis is impressive, as were all the Free Agent pickups. Constant pressure from Tapp, Babin, Cole and the Gang!! (Hey,"Cole and the Gang"...I like that!) Remember you heard it here first, lol!!

Vince Young even impressed, in spite of his horrible camp so far. Good test in the Ravens and we impressed on both sides of the ball.

Sad note - I see below that there was a place where Bird fans used to gather, and that it just burned down recently. So sad, glad no one was hurt. Any ideas on where you'll go from here? I'd love to join on game days.

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLLLLLLLLLLLES!!!!! THEY HATE ME WHEN I DO THAT CHANT AT SOLE IRLANDES DOWNTOWN!!! :)

Hope you guys get re-nested again after that fire. The Houston Eagles Nest is here if you need anything.

The Eagles Nest Dallas group will be meeting at Dukes Original Roadhouse in Plano during the upcomiing season. They have the space & tv's to accommodate us. Also, Andrea, our former server from Austin Avenue works there & has agreed to be one of our servers again. Another option is the Eagles Nest group @ Fox and Hounds in Lewisville.

Eagles football is only a few days away...... Join us in Plano at Duke's at 75 and Parker, or in Lewisville at Fox & Hound on 35 and Corporate or in Fort Worth at the Fox & Hound on I30 (not sure what the cross street is)

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Eagles football is only a few days away...... Join us in Plano at Duke's at 75 and Parker, or in Lewisville at Fox & Hound on 35 and Corporate or in Fort Worth at the Fox & Hound on I30 (not sure what the cross street is)

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!