Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Hey Andy...Don't forget to call me about laminating those cards!

Anyone know if the Browns game will be shown at AA Thursday?

6750256[/snapback]

I CALLED U, PICK UP YOUR CELL PHONE!!

Displaced PA native (Glenolden then Harrisburg) here. Glad to see some fellow Birds fans in the area. Forgive my ignorance, what or where is AA's?

Displaced PA native (Glenolden then Harrisburg) here.  Glad to see some fellow Birds fans in the area.  Forgive my ignorance, what or where is AA's?

6768582[/snapback]

Austin Avenue, a bar in Plano:

http://www.austinavenue.com

There is a link on that site's home page to the EaglesNestDallas yahoo groups page. Sign up with us, we'd love to have you.

groovy.gif

Austin Avenue, a bar in Plano:

http://www.austinavenue.com

There is a link on that site's home page to the EaglesNestDallas yahoo groups page. Sign up with us, we'd love to have you.

groovy.gif   

6769631[/snapback]

Done.

Don't know if the Mrs. will DD me all the way from North Richland Hills, but we'll definitly try to get out there for some games.

Displaced PA native (Glenolden then Harrisburg) here.  Glad to see some fellow Birds fans in the area.  Forgive my ignorance, what or where is AA's?

6768582[/snapback]

Glenolden? Your kidding. I graduated from high school there.......Darby Twp; Class of 81. I grew up in Sharon Hill.

Glenolden?  Your kidding.  I graduated from high school there.......Darby Twp; Class of 81.  I grew up in Sharon Hill.

6774180[/snapback]

My Grandmother lives on S. McDade Blvd. I lived there and in Clifton Heights until like 5, then up to Harrisburg. Went back in May and got a free ride home by Prospect Park's Finest. Good times... whistling.gif

My Grandmother lives on S. McDade Blvd.  I lived there and in Clifton Heights until like 5, then up to Harrisburg.  Went back in May and got a free ride home by Prospect Park's Finest.  Good times... whistling.gif

6774749[/snapback]

ouch.....

Whats up from Houston! When are yall coming into town for the game? The party on Saturday night seems to be getting bigger and begger. The manager of the place is roping off part of the parking lot and putting beer tubs outside because of the crowd. This should be good.

Whats up from Houston!  When are yall coming into town for the game?  The party on Saturday night seems to be getting bigger and begger.  The manager of the place is roping off part of the parking lot and putting beer tubs outside because of the crowd.  This should be good.

6856371[/snapback]

so i noticed. there are a few coming down there....

Dude. Not only are you stuck in Texas... you're stuck in Dallas. THAT really sucks.

6904211[/snapback]

ummm, you're in houston, like that's bowl of f censored.gif n cherries biggrin.gif

Glad to see I'm not alone. I live in Sherman and Miss PA and the EAGLES!! Go see INVINCIBLE if you haven't already gone.

6904114[/snapback]

a few of us saw the movie on friday. join up with our group. see the website listed with my sig.

damn, no ones posting in here....

6856326[/snapback]

AW C'MON ANDY WE LUV YOU GUYS.

NO WANT CHERRIES. MOVED OUT OF CITY NORTH TO MAGNOLIA, TO GET AWAY FROM PITS...

ummm, you're in houston, like that's bowl of f  n cherries

Yeah, more like a bowl of sour grapes. wink.gif But I'll take H-town anyday over Dallas. Nothing personal my friend, but it's practically living with the enemy!

Yeah, more like a bowl of sour grapes. wink.gif  But I'll take H-town anyday over Dallas. Nothing personal my friend, but it's practically living with the enemy!

6912767[/snapback]

what enemy? as soon as they start losing it's like there's no fans anyway....

basically.

6924208[/snapback]

Kinda like the Mavericks fans that materialized the day they made it to the finals, then evaporated the day after they got beat. Dumpsters were overflowing with Mavs trinkets for weeks. Soon to be overflowing with #81 jerseys, which I just saw on sale- buy one, get one half off - BEFORE THE SEASON HAS EVEN STARTED. I can't wait until the Cowpies start losing. One in the L bracket and they'll be crying for Parcells retirement.