Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Kinda like the Mavericks fans that materialized the day they made it to the finals, then evaporated the day after they got beat.  Dumpsters were overflowing with Mavs trinkets for weeks.  Soon to be overflowing with #81 jerseys, which I just saw on sale- buy one, get one half off - BEFORE THE SEASON HAS EVEN STARTED.  I can't wait until the Cowpies start losing.  One in the L bracket and they'll be crying for Parcells retirement.

6926039[/snapback]

sounds right

Signuboy,

Have you gotten with Beth regarding the new t-shirts?  Just checking!

6946097[/snapback]

u mean bev?

Yeah, Bev.....my bad.  Meanwhile, will u be doing a raffle during half-time on Sunday?

6962267[/snapback]

not yet, bev told me to wait. we need to start selling the shirts first and make some $$ that way before we do the raffles.....

not yet, bev told me to wait. we need to start selling the shirts first and make some $$ that way before we do the raffles.....

6964930[/snapback]

Thought u told me we had $$$ left over from last year to use for the raffles?

Thought u told me we had $$$ left over from last year to use for the raffles?

6969413[/snapback]

we do, but not as much,i dont know, this is what she told me. so we'll see what happens

we do, but not as much,i dont know, this is what she told me. so we'll see what happens

6972044[/snapback]

Cool. Meanwhile, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??????

E-A-G-L-E-S......Eagles!!!!!!! groovy.gif

Cool.  Meanwhile, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??????

E-A-G-L-E-S......Eagles!!!!!!! groovy.gif

6975825[/snapback]

you better F censored.gif n believe it!!!!

save me a seat, i'll be a little late on sunday. going to my neice's baptism.

sunday is closing in..................

6983821[/snapback]

It would be nice if we could occupy the Steelers room in the back, but I'm sure the smokers would probably have a problem with that.

It would be nice if we could occupy the Steelers room in the back, but I'm sure the smokers would probably have a problem with that.

6984752[/snapback]

i think i might pick up a big fan to hook up for games so we can blow that smoke crap outta the area.

i think i might pick up a big fan to hook up for games so we can blow that smoke crap outta the area.

6987329[/snapback]

I may head over to AA today for the ND-Penn State game.

I'm an Eagles fan in Houston/ San Marcos.

To the hate of many on here, I'm a Texans fan too.

7002593[/snapback]

and u admit to this???? blink.gif

Andy,

Thanx for putting my pic on the cover of the website, hopefully you'll keep it up for awhile.

7085854[/snapback]

i don't know...... i think we need one of dawns daughters on there to bring in people.... not sure your face is gonna do that.... biggrin.gif

Hey everyone, Since moving to Rwolett, Texas a couple of months ago I have not checked this site in a while and now that I found this and the Yahoo Group (just registered) I will be an active member. I plan on going up to AA this Sunday to watch the game, how early should I get there? We are going to the Ballon festival in the morning, but shouldn't be there for too long. I am looking forward to meeting y'all.

A little about me...I am a lifelong Eagles fan, grew up in Bethlehem, PA and then moved to Orlando, FL for 18yrs. Met my wife, from Garland and a Cowboys fan. Makes for some interesting Sundays. Got season tickets to the Boys just to watch some live football and especially my Xmas present of Birds/Boys.

Hey everyone, Since moving to Rwolett, Texas a couple of months ago I have not checked this site in a while and now that I found this and the Yahoo Group (just registered) I will be an active member. I plan on going up to AA this Sunday to watch the game, how early should I get there? We are going to the Ballon festival in the morning, but shouldn't be there for too long. I am looking forward to meeting y'all.

A little about me...I am a lifelong Eagles fan, grew up in Bethlehem, PA and then moved to Orlando, FL for 18yrs. Met my wife, from Garland and a Cowboys fan. Makes for some interesting Sundays. Got season tickets to the Boys just to watch some live football and especially my Xmas present of Birds/Boys.

7093983[/snapback]

glad to meet ya, see ya sunday

7093983[/snapback]

Welcome.....

Get there at least 15-30 minutes before kick off. Oh, and being a rookie, be prepared to lead the E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles cheer after an Akers field goal. towel.gif

i don't know...... i think we need one of dawns daughters on there to bring in people.... not sure your face is gonna do that....  biggrin.gif

7087909[/snapback]

Can you keep it posted at least thru the Cowboys game? I want my co-worker to use it as a screen saver after we kick their butts October 8th!!! thumbup.gif

Welcome.....

Oh, and being a rookie, be prepared to lead the E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles cheer after an Akers field goal.  towel.gif

7098170[/snapback]

Guess I better get to studying then! ohmy.gif