Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Can you keep it posted at least thru the Cowboys game?  I want my co-worker to use it as a screen saver after we kick their butts October 8th!!!  thumbup.gif

7098183[/snapback]

yeah, i'll leave it for a while thumbup.gif

I've enjoyed the increased crowd this year.  Kudo's goes out to you and your promotional efforts.  Keep up the good work.

7128847[/snapback]

now we need to get organized and actually do a group trip somewhere....(with a little help from quimby)

Andy,

When is the best time during the week to send a pic to the Eagles website for posting on Friday?

7156993[/snapback]

as long as it's before friday, you're ok.

Are there any Eagles fans out there in DFW area. Been living in Southlake, Texas for 4 years and as a die hard Philadelphoa fan it would be great to start a Phildelphia native group of people to get together during the season to tailgate and watch the Birds.

5354251[/snapback]

I would appreciate some help from those living in the Dallas area. I didn't want to set foot in the Cowboys forum...so I am hoping someone can help here.

I was just wondering what many of you would consider to be the food that Dallas (or TX in general) is most famous for.

We are going to be doing a "Cuisine of the opposing team" thing for the game this Sunday...and I wasn't sure what exactly Texans are known for. Steak? Mexican?

I would appreciate some help from those living in the Dallas area.  I didn't want to set foot in the Cowboys forum...so I am hoping someone can help here. 

I was just wondering what many of you would consider to be the food that Dallas (or TX in general) is most famous for. 

We are going to be doing a "Cuisine of the opposing team" thing for the game this Sunday...and I wasn't sure what exactly Texans are known for.  Steak?  Mexican?

7186840[/snapback]

I just moved here, but my wife is from here and I would say that the food of Texas would have to be something meaty, such as smoked BBQ Brisket, steak or even chicken fried steak. But for the party, I would suggest going with some good ole BBQ. You do see alot of catfish around here too.

I just moved here, but my wife is from here and I would say that the food of Texas would have to be something meaty, such as smoked BBQ Brisket, steak or even chicken fried steak. But for the party, I would suggest going with some good ole BBQ. You do see alot of catfish around here too.

7187079[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback, bro. I appreciate it.

GO BIRDS! Eagle_smiley.jpg

I would appreciate some help from those living in the Dallas area.  I didn't want to set foot in the Cowboys forum...so I am hoping someone can help here. 

We are going to be doing a "Cuisine of the opposing team" thing for the game this Sunday...and I wasn't sure what exactly Texans are known for.  Steak?  Mexican?

7186840[/snapback]

tex/mex, longhorn beef

Would appreciate some feedback on tailgating, getting together etc for EAGLES fans at the Christmas day game in dallas. I went two years ago, and got hounded extensively by the cowboy fans......have tickets this year and would like to meet with other area EAGLES fans ( I know you're out there) so we can support the EAGLES as a team, and watch the BIRDS crush the cowboys for the second time this year!!!!

Would appreciate some feedback on tailgating, getting together etc for EAGLES fans at the Christmas day game in dallas.  I went two years ago, and got hounded extensively by the cowboy fans......have tickets this year and would like to meet with other area EAGLES fans ( I know you're out there) so we can support the EAGLES as a team, and watch the BIRDS crush the cowboys for the second time this year!!!!

7187887[/snapback]

hey, we'll have info soon. our group will be having a tailgate at texas stadium, and i'm looking into a pre-party idea prior, maybe on the 23rd, since most everything will close early on the 24th.

check out our website. www.eaglesnestdallas.com and click the link to our yahoo site.

this is great....i'm gonna check out your site right away! Born/raised/bred in Philly as a Iggles fan.....it's really hard living around all these Cowboys fans

GO IGGLES! Eagle_smiley.jpg

EDIT: dang it...can't access the group from here at work furious.gif have to check it out from home

this is great....i'm gonna check out your site right away!  Born/raised/bred in Philly as a Iggles fan.....it's really hard living around all these Cowboys fans

GO IGGLES!  Eagle_smiley.jpg

EDIT:  dang it...can't access the group from here at work  furious.gif have to check it out from home

7193285[/snapback]

What part of DFW are you from? We meet out in Plano. You can't miss this Sunday, it will be the largest crowd of the season thus far.

What part of DFW are you from? We meet out in Plano. You can't miss this Sunday, it will be the largest crowd of the season thus far.

7196092[/snapback]

i hope so.

i think i might b bringing a cowpie fan though. but he knows what to expect.

It's cool, I'm bringing SEVERAL

worthy.gifEaglesNestDallas

7202328[/snapback]

jim coming?

He is. Along with Melanie, Le, Jeremy, and Kolin.

7204289[/snapback]

coool, it'll be fun!

Indeed. We need to get there early to get good seats

7204358[/snapback]

yeah, i just sent out an email to that effect. u see what mike has done with the website so far? i also put up all the packers pics

Allow me to speak for eveyone in North Carolina when i say, you better represent philly to the fullest on sunday...you are the soldiers on the fron line and we are all with you.