Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Allow me to speak for eveyone in North Carolina when i say, you better represent philly to the fullest on sunday...you are the soldiers on the fron line and we are all with you.

7204431[/snapback]

ROGER THAT, BROTHER!

You have no idea the amount of flack we get in this town. But we know how many of you have our back...

rock.gif

Allow me to speak for eveyone in North Carolina when i say, you better represent philly to the fullest on sunday...you are the soldiers on the fron line and we are all with you.

7204431[/snapback]

we will. we will. thanks for the support

What part of DFW are you from? We meet out in Plano. You can't miss this Sunday, it will be the largest crowd of the season thus far.

7196092[/snapback]

i live in south Garland. i would've loved to have been there yesterday but wife was working (she's a CNA) so i didn't want to bring all 3 of my little kids with me. loved the game though thumbup.gifgroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

I loved the look on all the faces of the cowgirl's fans who came there thinking they were going to be able to laugh at us. Priceless!

7232863[/snapback]

yeah, your brother was a bit bummed.

Did you get any surprise pics of the long faces?  ohmy.gifhuh.gif  sad.gif

7237432[/snapback]

no, missed them......

I can hear the chants now...WHO DAT whoopin' our a**??

7260876[/snapback]

what???????

thank god for bye weeks

7398245[/snapback]

It felt good watching oter teams losing for a change and not being stressed out. I havent been to the AA this year because i got direct tv and the sunday ticket. It's pretty nice and the drive from mesquite is pretty far.

It felt good watching oter teams losing for a change and not being stressed out. I havent been to the AA this year because i got direct tv and the sunday ticket. It's pretty nice and the drive from mesquite is pretty far.

7431800[/snapback]

ahhhhh, so that's why we havent seen u. u should come out anyway at least once or twice. bring your son.....