Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

come out early this week, we might be having a tailgate at the bar....

7442331[/snapback]

I take it this was cancelled as per your post on the groups website? Just double checking.

I take it this was cancelled as per your post on the groups website? Just double checking.

7443624[/snapback]

yeah....

NOV 19TH, END,STEELERs AND SKINS TAILGATE IN FRONT OF AUSTIN AVE BAR.

10AM TO 11:45AM, BRING ALL YOUR OWN STUFF....GRILLS, DRINKS, WHATEVER...

SEEYA THERE......

NOV 19TH, END,STEELERs AND SKINS TAILGATE IN FRONT OF AUSTIN AVE BAR.

10AM TO 11:45AM, BRING ALL YOUR OWN STUFF....GRILLS, DRINKS, WHATEVER...

SEEYA THERE......

7458519[/snapback]

and we'll have a rep from Komen there as well

That is probably a result of changing the groups name from eaglesdallas to eaglesnestdallas. The webmaster for AA will have to adjust the link accordingly.

That is probably a result of changing the groups name from eaglesdallas to eaglesnestdallas. The webmaster for AA will have to adjust the link accordingly.

7621785[/snapback]

huh?

A win on Monday would be better then any Xmas gift I get this year!  groovy.gif

7700385[/snapback]

basically

Great win yesterday!  See u guys Sunday against the Gnats!  groovy.gif

7785789[/snapback]

definatly......what'd your wife think of your new picture??? biggrin.gif

Hey guys,

Two of my buddies and myself are taking a roadtrip to from Philly to Dallas starting on Wednesday night to see our one friend off to chiropractor school.

We will be in Dallas by the weekend, and of course we need to find fellow birds fans to watch them crush the NY Football Midgets yet again. After searching around a bit, it seems the Eagles Nest Dallas at Austin Avenue is the fan club in that area.

Are you guys going to be there for this game? Will it be a nice atmosphere for us? We're 22-23 years old, but raised as die-hard eagles fans from birth.

I see it's in Plano...is there another eagles fan club in Dallas or Irving that you know of? If not, it looks like we'll be coming to watch the game.

Thanks,

Tim

Hey guys,

Two of my buddies and myself are taking a roadtrip to from Philly to Dallas starting on Wednesday night to see our one friend off to chiropractor school.

We will be in Dallas by the weekend, and of course we need to find fellow birds fans to watch them crush the NY Football Midgets yet again.

Hey guys,

I see it's in Plano...is there another eagles fan club in Dallas or Irving that you know of?  If not, it looks like we'll be coming to watch the game.

Thanks,

Tim

7795354[/snapback]

I am not aware of any other clubs in the area, but I can guaran-damn-tee ya that you will enjoy yourselves at the bar in Plano. Easiest way is 75 North to Parker Rd. (You have to take Park Ave. Exit) and then go west on Parker to the intersection on Parker/Alma rd. It is on the right. When you come in the bar go straight back past the hostesses (through the double doors) you will see us by the big screen in the back. Being that there is an early game that day, there might be some other fans there too, but they make room for us once our game starts. It should be crowded, so we will see you there.

be there by 1:30-1:45pm...we're doing the komen donation this weekend...we'd like many folks in green at AA