Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tzalcon

Eagles Fans in Dallas/Ft Worth

Just started my 2nd week.  Just lookin' to reduce some debt.

8186855[/snapback]

arent we all?

NFL Draft Party 4/28

See details here...

http://eaglesnestdallas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1191

Pass this along to your buddy wondering about bringing the Yuengling on the plane - I just put it at the bottom of the suitcase by the wheels, and padded it nicely on each side with clothes. No problems - just tell him to check the weight of the suitcases, so he doesn't have to pay extra. Cans of course travel better than the preferred bottles, but GOOD BEER CAN'T BE BEAT!

Eagles @ Dallas (December 16th). I can't wait!!!! :thumbsup:

i gues we're getting tickets again, gordon!

Most definitely, and this time my son will be joining us!

really? cool! i saw ryans son on saturday.....he stopped by harley. evan got big!

really? cool! i saw ryans son on saturday.....he stopped by harley. evan got big!

Any chance Ryan returns to AA this year? Also, whatever happened to the idea of getting our own signature hats?

Any chance Ryan returns to AA this year? Also, whatever happened to the idea of getting our own signature hats?

if AA goes non smoking he'll be there.

what signature hats???? u smoking something i dont know about? :smoke:

if AA goes non smoking he'll be there.

what signature hats???? u smoking something i dont know about? :smoke:

I'm talking about hats with our logo on the front. I thought that was an idea being passed around the group??? I mean, we've done shirts twice already (long sleeves & short sleeves). Hats would be a nice compliment. If we got the kind with the velcro strap on the back & Brian sponsored us, his name (Austin Avenue) could go there. :thumbsup:

I'm talking about hats with our logo on the front. I thought that was an idea being passed around the group??? I mean, we've done shirts twice already (long sleeves & short sleeves). Hats would be a nice compliment. If we got the kind with the velcro strap on the back & Brian sponsored us, his name (Austin Avenue) could go there. :thumbsup:

look into it. find out the costs, who knows

Take a poll with the group. See what everyone thinks.

Like you can get anyone to answer emails or polls? You coming to the draft party?

Like you can get anyone to answer emails or polls? You coming to the draft party?

I'm working a part-time job on the weekends, however I'm looking at the possibility of getting ('cough, cough') sick on Saturday. I DON'T wanna miss the draft and definitely wanna hang out with you guys!

I'm working a part-time job on the weekends, however I'm looking at the possibility of getting ('cough, cough') sick on Saturday. I DON'T wanna miss the draft and definitely wanna hang out with you guys!

i wish i could......got jury duty on thursday, cant miss 2 days at harley

You could always get out of Jury duty and the work at Harley on Thursday. You simply call and tell them that you would love to do your duty but it is interferring with your work schedule and you cannot afford to miss work. They will either let you get out of it or reschedule for a later date.

At least that is how it worked in Florida. When I worked for one company that would pay you for full days of Jury duty, we used to reschedule so that it would fall on work days so we could get out of work and still our day off for the week.

You could always get out of Jury duty and the work at Harley on Thursday. You simply call and tell them that you would love to do your duty but it is interferring with your work schedule and you cannot afford to miss work. They will either let you get out of it or reschedule for a later date.

At least that is how it worked in Florida. When I worked for one company that would pay you for full days of Jury duty, we used to reschedule so that it would fall on work days so we could get out of work and still our day off for the week.

yeah, wont work. they list the reasons to be excused for jury duty and i dont qualify on any of em....so hopefully i just wont get picked for anything.

interesting draft folks....... whatcha think?

Ask me at the start of the season. It depends on the rest of the off season acquisitions. I'd still like to see a Safety and another Corner, then I'll be ok with Andy's choice to draft a QB for the future.