Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoCaliEagleFan

Southern Cali Eagle Fan

Looks like we are starting to get a crew going. Would be nice to have a central location where we could just step inside and takeover... Anyone have any ideas for a good sports bar.. that has the coldest beer and oh by the way.. some ok food??? I dont mind driving a bit. Options anyone????

Looks like we are starting to get a crew going.  Would be nice to have a central location where we could just step inside and takeover... Anyone have any ideas for a good sports bar.. that has the coldest beer and oh by the way.. some ok food???  I dont mind driving a bit.  Options anyone????

6432308[/snapback]

The Shack. 26th and Wilshire, Santa Monica.

Inland Empire Eagles fan here too. Fontana to be exact. A few eagles fans get together at Lampost Pizza in Corona. Good food, lots of T.V.s with all the games on, Lots of football fans, Good beer (ive heard, im not a beer drinker), and friendly environment.

Stationed in SanDiego at MCAS Miramar, originally from Bucks Co. PA. Went to Callahans Irish Pub last year to watch the games. Too many Cowgirl/Vagiant fans in there last year. Going to get direct TV and the Sunday ticket this year. Heard the Twisted Stick was a good place to go for philly sports in SanDiego though, if any one has heard of this place let me know.