Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoCaliEagleFan

Southern Cali Eagle Fan

San Fernando Valley

The Shack is the Eagles bar for fans in LA.

But it's in Santa Monica and gets too crowded.

There's no hot spot yet for those of us over the hill.

Let's take over. Some options:

The Barrel-

on Van Nuys, just north of Ventura, south of the 101.

It's a small place, but they got cheap beer, like 4 tvs and nfl sunday ticket... (I think) Nobody is usually there, so it could be taken over easily.

There's another bar in Sherman Oaks on Moorpark in the strip area, just south of El Torito.

It's hidden in the corner, and they definately have sunday ticket.

They show all the games, have lots of tvs, but there's lots of fans from different teams in there.

Cool atmosphere... beer and hot dogs.

There's a billard's place on Ventura Blvd... also in Sherman Oaks, but I haven't been there yet to see how the status is.

Any other options?

I got wasted at the Barrel while I was doing side work up there. It was an alright place. If you ever go into Ralphs supermarkets I was the one that put all of those metal hangars above the shelves.

Se7ven, I live up in Woodland Hills. I'd be up for rounding up 20+ Eagles fans to take over that Van Nuys place. But if that doesn't work out, I'm driving to Santa Monica! groovy.gif

I can't believe I have to be up at 10AM on Sunday mornings to watch the Eagles. Unbelievable! I'll be missing Philadelphia come September.

Huntington Beach, CA baby .... soon to be in Hollywood. Eagles in Miami 07! I heard the Shack mentioned above is the best philly spot in the area .... although kinda crowded. But I prefer watching at home. Eagles 38 - Texans - 6 drool.gif

S.D here too.  Plum Crazy is good from S.D Eagle fans down in Pacific Beach on Garnett!

6475330[/snapback]

I went there one time last season...vs Giants.....I mean da midgets.... Eagle_smiley.jpg ..it was rocking

Escondido Eagle fan here! Plum Crazy down in San Diego is worth the drive. Does anyone know of any places in North San Diego County or even Temecula area????

My Eagles Room

I'm in San Marcos. 4 of us from Philly get together every week for the game. You are more than welcome to join us. I have Sunday Ticket. We watch on a 110" High Def screen with 7.1 surround sound. Let me know if you want to drop by.

S.D here too.  Plum Crazy is good from S.D Eagle fans down in Pacific Beach on Garnett!

6475330[/snapback]

I second that! 200 shades of green every Sunday (or Monday)!

SD Iggle Fans!

Missed the whole check in so I'll do it...

Sherman Oaks REPRESENT!

See yous at the shack.

7090779[/snapback]

Keep driving on the 405 to the Marina and come to The Sports Harbour!! I live in Studio City and have been driving down there to watch the Eagles for 8 years now and Eagles fans have been going to this place since '87. it's like being in the 700 level. You'll never get a seat at The Shack unless you are a "veteran"

This Sunday before the Cowboys game we are having a tailgate party, starting at 10am in the lot behind the bar.

The Sports Harbour

13484 Washington Blvd

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

310-823-0933

S.D. here

5811154[/snapback]

Looking for an Eagles bar near the stadium in SD. Know of any? Need to know for the game on Sunday-with Dallas.

San Diego fans, help! My friend is giving me a FREE ticket to the Steelers/Chargers game Sun night, and it's at 5:15. Of course I don't want to miss a second of the Eagles game. It says on Qualcomm's stadium site that parking is tough and after 1pm or so it may be closed and you have to park elsewhere. My dilemma is, I want to go to Plum Crazy to see the game. With other Eagles fans, that would be great. Google maps says it's only about 17 miles away down the 5. We are ok with missing a little of the beginning of the Chargers game, with parking late and traffic and waiting in line to get in.

The Eagles game should be over by 4:15 or 4:30, and to drive down to Qualcomm and park (It says there are trolleys and shuttles you can take) will take some time. Have any advice on how I can make both of these games work for us? I'd love to go with Eagles fans at Plum Crazy, but it might also be nice to park early before the Eagles game even starts, and then walk someplace close to the stadium to a sports bar to see the game. Any suggestions?

Long Beach Iggles fan here. Originally from Camden NJ.

I've been going to Philly's Best in Irvine for about 4 years now. Nothing but Eagles fans every Sunday!!! I've been to the Shack in Santa Monica which was a cool place but Phillys Best in Irvine tops it hands down. They have inside and outside seating, authentic cheesesteaks, Wise potato Chips, Yeungling Lager and many many TV Sets...some in HD. DIrections can be found on their website at www.eatphillysbest.com