Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoCaliEagleFan

Southern Cali Eagle Fan

Long Beach Iggles fan here. Originally from Camden NJ.

I've been going to Philly's Best in Irvine for about 4 years now. Nothing but Eagles fans every Sunday!!! I've been to the Shack in Santa Monica which was a cool place but Phillys Best in Irvine tops it hands down. They have inside and outside seating, authentic cheesesteaks, Wise potato Chips, Yeungling Lager and many many TV Sets...some in HD. DIrections can be found on their website at www.eatphillysbest.com

7256690[/snapback]

Yeungling Lager is the best........I fell in love with it at the Eagles Steelers game in '04........great stuff

LA Eagles fan here! There's actually like 15 of us out here, Sundays at Hollywood Billiards always has a big Eagles crew.

go birds!

Big bad I.E Southern Eagle_smiley.jpg  Cali

5773847[/snapback]

Ontario Ca. by way of Phoenix and Philly before that

(Born and raised in Kensington)

The name is CucamongaEagleFan but now live at the Murrieta/Temecula border.

5780034[/snapback]

DelCo here. Now live near Notre Dame. You live in a beautiful part of the country.

GO BIRDS!!!!!

LA Eagles fan here!  There's actually like 15 of us out here, Sundays at Hollywood Billiards always has a big Eagles crew.

go birds!

7298497[/snapback]

Hollywood Billiards? Better than the Shack in Santa Monica?

I also am from Delaware Co. I'm from Upland and went to Collingdale H.S.

7629388[/snapback]

Hi There Delaware County Friend:

We are HUGE Iggles fans and always have been.

We live in Phillips Ranch (Pomona),Ca. We are from Upland,Pa and Chester,Pa.

My husbands sister went to Collingdale H.S. too and lived in Upland,Pa. What year did you graduate?

Go EAGLES straight through to the Super Bowl.

Live in west L.A. My little brother lives in Santa Monica. We're born and raised in Philly. Folks still live in Cherry Hill, NJ.

#1 Eagle Fan In So Cal!!!

"I got the only free and clear house In Rancho Cucamonga"!

7090849[/snapback]

Representing Rancho Cucamonga here too!!!!We need to get some Eagles fans together next season and f--k some s--t up next year!!!

Representing Rancho Cucamonga here too!!!!We need to get some Eagles fans together next season and f--k some s--t up next year!!!

8007061[/snapback]

I'm right next to you in Ontario, I agree......we need to get our own Inland Empire group together.

I'm born and raised in Kensington and just moved here from the Phoenix area.

Let me know and I'll start looking for a bar that will cater to a new Eagles fan base.

I'm right next to you in Ontario, I agree......we need to get our own Inland Empire group together.

I'm born and raised in Kensington and just moved here from the Phoenix area.

Let me know and I'll start looking for a bar that will cater to a new Eagles fan base.

8099253[/snapback]

Do you know any other Eagle fans out here?? I know a couple...There is a bar on the 15 Freeway and Foothill Blvd called the Beer Hunter..Perfect bar with about 100 TV's..It would be perfect..It is always packed on Sunday mornings but if you get there early enough you can easily save some tables..Let me know what you think..Cuz next season I need to watch some games with some fellow Eagle fans..

My Dad came out from PA and brought me a case of Yuengling lager. If anyone out thre wants to stop by have a beer or two, and talk about the birds let me know and I'll get back with you. I live in Mira Mesa, better hurry though the beer is gonna go quick.

Eagle_smiley.jpg NORTHEAST PHILLY HERE IN PALM SPRINGS ....I'll be in SD for the Charger Bear game where Do I Go to watch The EAGLES earlier in the Day?

Canoga Park Eagle Fan...... Yankee Doodles on Topanga and Victory is a place to eat and drink!

Hey, I'm up here in Woodland Hills near Canoga. Is Yankee Doodles an Eagles Bar?

Do you know any other Eagle fans out here?? I know a couple...There is a bar on the 15 Freeway and Foothill Blvd called the Beer Hunter..Perfect bar with about 100 TV's..It would be perfect..It is always packed on Sunday mornings but if you get there early enough you can easily save some tables..Let me know what you think..Cuz next season I need to watch some games with some fellow Eagle fans..

Sounds good to me.

I've driven by that place a couple times.

We need to see how many people we can get together, If we can start our own little Eagles fan base here......we can have a bar to cater to us a little (like saving tables).

That's what we did when I was in Arizona, and we basically took over the bar.

Oceanside here... the Hooters in Oceanside is owned by a Philly guy and every Sunday the girls dress up in ealges jerseys..

Whats up Birds Fans... I'm up here in Santa Barbara represeting! Just to let you guys know, I manage Sharkeez up here. Come by and Ask for AJ and I'll hook u up with some drinks if you talk Eagles with me. Not to mention we have like 50 plasmas to watch the games. We have a nice little Philly crew together, come join us!! GO BIRDS!!

Just got stationed in San Diego a couple months ago...Now i'm on deployment in the gulf...

Where's a good spot to watch the birds when i get back to S.D in nov or dec? besides Plum Crazy's of course...

I'm from the Philly area so i like watching it with people that get loud during the games...GO BIRDS!