Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoCaliEagleFan

Southern Cali Eagle Fan

Oceanside here... the Hooters in Oceanside is owned by a Philly guy and every Sunday the girls dress up in ealges jerseys..

That's awesome! :D

Eagle_smiley.jpg NORTHEAST PHILLY HERE IN PALM SPRINGS ....I'll be in SD for the Charger Bear game where Do I Go to watch The EAGLES earlier in the Day?

I would normally suggest Plum Crazy in Pacific Beach, but there's not enough time to make it before the Chargers Bears Kickoff. If you wanna catch both then watch the Eagles game from either Hooter's or Seau's in Mission Valley. About a 5 min trolley ride to the stadium. The Eagles game ends about 15 min before the Charger's game starts.

Riversiiiiide.

I've been an Eagles/76ers/Phillies/Flyers/Wildcats fan since I was 13-14 (Got into sports pretty late.) I lived in Pittsburgh for a time as a kid (less than a year, but a big part of my life.) and always wanted to live in Philly since I was a kid, so naturally when I got into sports, I liked then hated L.A. teams very fast, and decided to root for a team I'm actually interested in. I dunno, all the other teams just didn't interest me except Eagle and Steeler games. But after a while, I just grew into a hardcore Eagles fan, and I just try to learn about my team, rather than just look at their 3 Championships and 2 Superbowl Appearances. And now I love the team that I'm interested in, Not a team that's just close to where my parents banged.... Ya know what I mean?

CALI EAGLE FAN LOOKIN 4 A PLACE TO BE WITH MY FELLOW BIRDS... DOES ANYONE KNOW BOUT A EAGLE BAR OR HANG OUT??

NEAR 57 AND 210

JUST TRYIN TO HANG OUT WITH REAL FOOTBALL FANZ THAT BLEED GREEN LIKE I DO!

LOS ANGELES SOUTH CENTRAL............BUT MY HEARTS OVER IN PHILLY....IMA GO TO THE SHACK AS SOON AS I CAN NEVER BEEN. I WONDER HOW MANY GIRL EAGLES FAN FROM LA WE HAVE IN HERE

Representing Philly here in Southern Cali! Eagle_smiley.jpg

your not the only one representing Philly in southern Cali

im doing it too

haha

so cal repen philly

Eagle fan from Delaware County now living in Cockeysville, Md.I will be in Santa Monica from March 15th to 17th.I hear the Shack is a great Philly sports bar.Does anyone know of any Philly sports bars near Huntington Beach?

Take the drive and go the Shack in Santa Monica. It will be worth the trip.

Ocean Beack...from West Chester....plum crazy for all non-nationally televised games then Old City afterwards for a steak sandwich. Good stuff. THe Tilted Stick isn't really an Eagles bar anymore........see you blacked out at plum

Bumping this old dog up,

Who's going WHERE to watch the Birds next weekend? I live up in the Valley and will be going to Yankee Doodles over in Woodland Hills.

Bumping this old dog up,

Who's going WHERE to watch the Birds next weekend? I live up in the Valley and will be going to Yankee Doodles over in Woodland Hills.

I used to go to the shack in Santa Monica but there's a good group of weekly Eagles regulars at Hollywood Billiards @ Hollywood and Wilton.