Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

well guys, a tough loss.

not near as tough as the Giant's L.. but it was against a team that we saw as inferior. I guess this just goes to show what they say. Any given Sunday in the NFL.

Though the more I think about it I think the Eagles need to review the first half with a lawyer.

The eagles lose to ........the eagles again. 12 men on the field penalty W.T.F.??? the worse thing is we had a sack on 3rd down that would have gave our offense 2 miniutes to score, plenty of time, and a muffed punt, AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Get the hell out of the way Moats, look up and you will see the signal for a fair catch.

Welcome to the boards logc3! Nice to have another fan here in San Antonio! Voodoo and i have the NFL ticket as well.

7246419[/snapback]

Man all you guys got Directv, and I got Time Warner, I know, I know it sucks but i am an employee and it is free for me, can't beat that. Speaking of that, the Buc's game who's watching It wont be on local broadcast. Eagle_smiley.jpg

well guys, a tough loss.

not near as tough as the Giant's L.. but it was against a team that we saw as inferior.  I guess this just goes to show what they say.  Any given Sunday in the NFL.

Though the more I think about it I think the Eagles need to review the first half with a lawyer.

7277117[/snapback]

I still say they are inferior!

Man all you guys got Directv, and I got Time Warner, I know, I know it sucks but i am an employee and it is free for me, can't beat that. Speaking of that, the Buc's game who's watching It wont be on local broadcast. Eagle_smiley.jpg

7279158[/snapback]

to be honest, I think I've only had to use the Ticket for one game so far this year. It's funny you work at Time Warner.. I'm actually dropping off an application there tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have something sales related.

and yeah, the Saint's aren't on the same level. They played their game of the year yesterday and only walked away with a 3 pt. win in a game that was suspicioulsy called and that the Eagles couldn't do much right in.

to be honest, I think I've only had to use the Ticket for one game so far this year.  It's funny you work at Time Warner.. I'm actually dropping off an application there tomorrow.  Hopefully they'll have something sales related.

and yeah, the Saint's aren't on the same level.  They played their game of the year yesterday and only walked away with a 3 pt. win in a game that was suspicioulsy called and that the Eagles couldn't do much right in.

7284673[/snapback]

dont even get me f'in started! Im not going to go there like these other guys on the board! As far as im concerend the game is over and we lost. Lets move on! Im not going to **** and moan like Mark Cuban does every time the Mavs play the Spurs!

to be honest, I think I've only had to use the Ticket for one game so far this year.  It's funny you work at Time Warner.. I'm actually dropping off an application there tomorrow.  Hopefully they'll have something sales related.

and yeah, the Saint's aren't on the same level.  They played their game of the year yesterday and only walked away with a 3 pt. win in a game that was suspicioulsy called and that the Eagles couldn't do much right in.

7284673[/snapback]

Dude, they are always hiring Direct Sales Reps. if you have sales experience, you are in, my brother in law is one, and he's a damn cowgirl fan. I am an installer, I have sales experience, but door to door is not my thing.

Dude, they are always hiring Direct Sales Reps. if you have sales experience, you are in, my brother in law is one, and he's a damn cowgirl fan. I am an installer, I have sales experience, but door to door is not my thing.

7287425[/snapback]

at this point man, whatever pays the bills.

an it weirds me out how many places do door to door down here. It's pretty much against the law for the most part where I'm from.

at this point man, whatever pays the bills.

an it weirds me out how many places do door to door down here.  It's pretty much against the law for the most part where I'm from.

7289551[/snapback]

Most neighborhoods prohibit door to door salesman but that dosent seem to stop them from bothering me every other night! People just dont want to take the time to call the police! I hate those dopes knocking on my door during dinner and trying to look through my window to see if anyone is home when im not answering the door!

yeah, that's not really what I'm looking to do. I would like to think I have enough experience to get a supervisors position or something like that. I don't know.. I'm just sick of this job stuff. It's really enough already.

Amen, i am only 26 and i'm ready to retire, but yeah another thing about door to door is I don't speak spanish, and there are alot of households who don't speak english. What do you do??? Quieres Cable??? LOL. towel.gif

Amen, i am only 26 and i'm ready to retire, but yeah another thing about door to door is I don't speak spanish, and there are alot of households who don't speak english. What do you do??? Quieres Cable??? LOL. towel.gif

7294913[/snapback]

call imigration!

So how did it go, did you leave a resume?? It's a good company to work for, probably the best I have worked for, and I have worked for some big names, Coke, ****, Uhaul, it takes alot to get in, I had to pass a bunch of tests, but it's worth it they have a good core of people there.

no... I haven't had time to do much of anything. My in-laws have been here since Wednesday and it's been hectic ever since. But that funeral was yesterday, as was my father-in-law's birthday... so the busy streak is over.

Today we're going to check out the new Harley store in Gruene and I'm going to see if they're hiring while I'm there.

saw a guy at Rudy's today with an Eagles hat on. I asked him if he was from up east and he's actually from Delaware....small world.

we're everywhere!!

Been kinda quiet, Is it cause we lost two straight.......to ourselves, I got faith we'll pull it out and still make the playoffs, playing Dallas is a guaranteed win now that Romo is in at QB. groovy.gif

Been kinda quiet, Is it cause we lost two straight.......to ourselves, I got faith we'll pull it out and still make the playoffs, playing Dallas is a guaranteed win now that Romo is in at QB. groovy.gif

7361132[/snapback]

Im having computer problems so i havent been here that much!

saw a guy at Rudy's today with an Eagles hat on.  I asked him if he was from up east and he's actually from Delaware....small world.

we're everywhere!!

7317033[/snapback]

Whats up with the game? Or did you go Wed? I probably cant go tomorrow since i havent heard anything from you! Ill be at Stats manyanna if you can sneak out the house for a bit! I promise i wont force feed you anymore bullblasters! Anyone else that wants to show is more than welcome to join! You can take Voodoos shots for him! COWBOYS SUCK! Call me Voodoo if your going to show!

I've been going out of my mind all week with interviews and stress. I called you today about going to the Rampage game tomorrow (Sat). It's the last game I can get into for free. Lord knows I won't be paying for tix any time soon.

I need to get making some dough. big time.

To be honest I had one beer on my father-in-law's birthday while they were here and that's the only drink I've had since the last time I went out with you guys. It's shaky ground for me right now. Maybe when things even out on the job/money front I'll start up again.. but right now it's not a good idea. I can too easily get out of control.

Man im so f'in tired of this damn BS! We should have won the last 3 f'in games easily! I cant take this f'in BS anymore! This team needs to pull there heads out their asses and get their f'in **** together! This is f'ed up! The last two games i have seen no enthusiasm out of any of the players on this team! It looks lie someone f'in slipped them some sleeping pills or something. No energy, no excitement! What the F is goin on! These MFs need a boot put in their asses! Id love to do it! Absolutely no offense and where in the F was the defense this week! Taylor and Drew ran all the F over us! Why? What makes it even worse is the f'in Cow****es won! Now i have to listen that Romo is the next f'in Aikman! My f'in head is going to explode! And what the F is the problem with Brown? Ive been a big fan but this guy needs to catch the f'in ball for christ sake! Ive had enough of this BS! **** better be corrected during this bye week! We had a chance to up 2 f'in games on the Cowboys now thats out the f'in window! Total BS!

tell me about it man.

This is the last b.s. I need pissing me off right now.

I'll defend this team so long as I see them actually giving an effort but this week was just f'in pathetic.

Yo!

I have just moved to San Antonio from Seattle.  I am originally from the Philly area but have lived in Seattle for the past 14 years.  Luckily for me, I found a good group of Philly transplants to watch Eagles games with every Sunday.  I was hoping to find the same in Cowboy territory.  Keep me posted as to your plans for Sundays.

6520704[/snapback]

Yo,

I moved to Seattle from Philly 10 years ago and just now am looking for a group of people to watch games with. I can't help you with S.A. but could you help fellow fan in Seattle?

Thanks

Yo,

I moved to Seattle from Philly 10 years ago and just now am looking for a group of people to watch games with. I can't help you with S.A. but could you help fellow fan in Seattle?

Thanks

7410319[/snapback]

odd choice of places to look, but here you go......

Seattle fans