Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

no clue... I suppose friggin Mahe...what a bum

I need some fantasy advice if you see this soon

Vince Young just got put on waivers in my league and I need to know if I should drop McNair to get him. It's only for this week because DMac obviously will be in there again next week.

no clue... I suppose friggin Mahe...what a bum

I need some fantasy advice if you see this soon

Vince Young just got put on waivers in my league and I need to know if I should drop McNair to get him.  It's only for this week because DMac obviously will be in there again next week.

7416981[/snapback]

Dallas has AZ next!

We better go no worse than 6-2 in these next 8 games, or we are F***ed, no playoffs, and I am so sick of hearing these dope supposed experts on ESPN, talk about, the eagles suck now, those jerks are such bandwagon jumpers, when they were 4-1, they were the best in the NFC behind the bears, now they suck??? Anyone who watches these games knows the Eagles are in no way a 4-4 team, I know their record states that, but the Giants won by B.S. luck, and the Saints and Bucs did the same, the only game we deserved to lose was the Jags game, because these guys must have been hungover or somthing because they played like crap, they better wake up now, because they have no room for error.

We better go no worse than 6-2 in these next 8 games, or we are F***ed, no playoffs, and I am so sick of hearing these dope supposed experts on ESPN, talk about, the eagles suck now, those jerks are such bandwagon jumpers, when they were 4-1, they were the best in the NFC behind the bears, now they suck??? Anyone who watches these games knows the Eagles are in no way a 4-4 team, I know their record states that, but the Giants won by B.S. luck, and the Saints and Bucs did the same, the only game we deserved to lose was the Jags game, because these guys must have been hungover or somthing because they played like crap, they better wake up now, because they have no room for error.

7446596[/snapback]

I concur!

I'd like us to go 6-2, heck I'd like us to go 8-0, but somehow I don't see it happening, unless these guys play to their potential, and stop making stupid mental mistakes, we Got the Colts, Panthers, Falcons, and 3 Road games against the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys.....Man I hope no one else gets hurt, lets get a genie to fix the Freak's knee biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I'd like us to go 6-2, heck I'd like us to go 8-0, but somehow I don't see it happening, unless these guys play to their potential, and stop making stupid mental mistakes, we Got the Colts, Panthers, Falcons, and 3 Road games against the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys.....Man I hope no one else gets hurt, lets get a genie to fix the Freak's knee  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

7452567[/snapback]

They can give Kearse and entire Terminator skeletal makeover and it won't matter.

Can't bring him back of IR until next year.

I tried calling you Mr. Waitdaystocallmeback.

Got some news guys.

Mark is going into surgery tomorrow. He has 3 tumors in his throat that they are removing.

Let's all hope that the cancer hasn't spread far and that it can be controlled. Mark's a good guy. Let's all try to think positive thoughts and hope that he can get through it ok.

I tried calling you Mr. Waitdaystocallmeback.

Got some news guys.

Mark is going into surgery tomorrow.  He has 3 tumors in his throat that they are removing.

Let's all hope that the cancer hasn't spread far and that it can be controlled.  Mark's a good guy.  Let's all try to think positive thoughts and hope that he can get through it ok.

7485323[/snapback]

What call?

Haven't heard anything yet. I'm going to try and call tomorrow.

Man, this is the most f'd up weekends of f'd up weekends.

Andre Waters is one of my all time favorites. The world has lost a great man today. Why he decided to take himself from us I don't know.

I think I'm being punished for moving down here.

Just gets rougher and rougher by the day.

hey guys.

this thread is about dead, huh.

Talked to Tony yesterday, he said Mark does have cancer and has spread to his lungs. I'll get more info when I can. Been really, really crazy around here since I hung up the phone after talking to you the other day Jason.

So I must say this is the first game day where I really am indifferent about even watching an Eagles game. This season just sucks. I remember I still had fun watching the 3-13 season than this crap. It's been a good run up until last year. I hate to say it, but we might need some changes. We have a coach that either can't coach as of late or just decides not to try. Our players don't even show up to play anymore.

I'd rather watch the Texans go out there and give it their all week in and week out with the little that they have and lose than to suffer this crap this team is putting us all through.

What happend Sunday Voodoo? I thought you were going to call and let me know if you were coming over! Anyway lasy nights game was good. I liked what i saw on both sides of the ball! Impressed with Garcia. So far. Hope it continues! I lost 200 bucks on the game. I took Carolina but im ok with it since the Eagles won. Just didnt see it going that way!

I thought you were supposed to call me Saturday. I ended up sleeping for most to the NY/Dallas game anyway. We've been doing alot of running around lately.

I should be starting at North Park Subaru either Friday or Monday. Hopefully I can get in there and start making some money right away. We're about down to our last dime. Luckily we have most of the Xmas shopping for our kids done.

That was a great win on Monday. Looked pretty promising. If our D can tighten up the screws we just might make something out of this season.

well we squeaked out one that we should have lost. we won't be able to get away with the same against N.Y., Dallas or Atlanta though. I know we've been saying it all season, but we better tighten up if we're going to make a run.. I do feel it's possible though.

got some good news today, I start at North Park Subaru tomorrow. It will be good for me I suppose because I really believe in the cars. I know they're not that popular around here in these parts, but they are really the best running car out there. I hope it works out there better than the Honda place did. But I'll be selling used too, so if anyone knows anyone... please send them my way. I'll take good care of anyone you refer to me. Plus, I'll double check with my new manager, but it's usually at least $50 for you if you send me someone and they buy a car.

So wish me luck guys...... we really need it.

sorry about that advice on your FF yesterday. I thought if the Giants pulled out a win it would be on the legs of Tiki.

Who'd you start anyway?

I crushed my guy. He's got 4 players to play tonight, but I'm ahead by 102 points. It's hard passing 100 points in our league regarless... let alone with only 4 players.... one of them being his kicker and his QB being Bulger.