Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

cool deal.

I think Rick's going to be up that way in November if I recall correctly... he can help with the Grand Opening. He'll check all the liquor for freshness.

lol ...I'll make sure I get him nice and fed anyways .

lol ...I'll make sure I get him nice and fed anyways .

I'll come check your place out in November. My dad lives just a few minutes from Cherry Hill.

And yes, I am willing to check liquor for freshness.

Sa Eagle, i was wondering if you are bringing your truck with you this time when we go to the coast for memorial day weekend? I have a new pool table i need to take down there and set up in my house but it wont fit in either one of my trucks. Let me know if you can carry it in yours. Thanx. Hopefully we will be on the fish again like last week. Dude, that was one of the best fishing days ive ever had in the gulf. Ive got so much fish it wont fit in my freezer.

Sa Eagle, i was wondering if you are bringing your truck with you this time when we go to the coast for memorial day weekend? I have a new pool table i need to take down there and set up in my house but it wont fit in either one of my trucks. Let me know if you can carry it in yours. Thanx. Hopefully we will be on the fish again like last week. Dude, that was one of the best fishing days ive ever had in the gulf. Ive got so much fish it wont fit in my freezer.

That's not a problem i'd be more than happy to put it in my truck and drive it down there for you but i need you to tow the 2 sea doos. Are all 8 of us still going, my wife is going to drive down Saturday with a few of the others ladies. Does Laura want to ride with them, telephone me and we can work it out. I also have a **** load of fireworks to go along with yours so that will be awesome. :usa:

You driving or flying?

Flying man.. The last 10 days have been total hell.Culinary demonstrations have totaly consumed almost the entire month of May for me,I almost can't wait to get down there for some time !

Flying man.. The last 10 days have been total hell.Culinary demonstrations have totaly consumed almost the entire month of May for me,I almost can't wait to get down there for some time !

How are you going to bring us cases of Tastykakes and Yuengling if you're flying down?

How are you going to bring us cases of Tastykakes and Yuengling if you're flying down?

I'll figure something out.

I personally am not a big yuengling fan but I do love my tastykakes

I'll figure something out.

I personally am not a big yuengling fan but I do love my tastykakes

I was supposed to head up that way in a couple weeks but the trip's canceled. That's just no way to play with someone's emotions.

I was set to gain about 15 pounds while up there....but in one swoop it was taken away from me.

I'd kill for a scrapple egg and cheese right about now.

I was supposed to head up that way in a couple weeks but the trip's canceled. That's just no way to play with someone's emotions.

I was set to gain about 15 pounds while up there....but in one swoop it was taken away from me.

Yeah That sucks,especially knowing this is home and that you love it..I haven't had scrapple in awhile.ya got me starting to crave it man

Thanks for taking my family to your beach house this past memorial day weekend Jason. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again.

SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCR

APPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPL

E...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...

SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...

:D

Thanks for taking my family to your beach house this past memorial day weekend Jason. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again.

You and the other guys are more than welcome anytime as well as your families. We had a fun time but i think i got way to much sun while out on the boat and jet ski's.

SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCR

APPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPP

L

E...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE..

SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...SCRAPPLE...

:D

now that's not very nice.

You and the other guys are more than welcome anytime as well as your families. We had a fun time but i think i got way to much sun while out on the boat and jet ski's.

I got sunburned really really bad in OC maryland !

now that's not very nice.

Your the one who brought it up. I'm frickin craving it now.

Your the one who brought it up. I'm frickin craving it now.

nice and crispy on the outside.

mmmmmmmmm.

I got sunburned really really bad in OC maryland !

Sunburn never feels good. I find aloe vera works really well and cools it down to.

nice and crispy on the outside.

mmmmmmmmm.

You cook it? yuck.

You cook it? yuck.

are you telling me you eat raw scrapple?

oh boy, wait til .fil gets a hold of that one.

Sunburn never feels good. I find aloe vera works really well and cools it down to.

There is this green jelly stuff,hell I forget what they call it..Works wonders I keep it in the frige

There is this green jelly stuff,hell I forget what they call it..Works wonders I keep it in the frige

Its Bananna Boat After Sun Aloe Soothing Gel. I think we are talking about the same thing and yes it works excellent. Feels really good if you keep it in the fridge like you said.

are you telling me you eat raw scrapple?

Ummm, doesn't everyone?