Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

Coming down for  training on Sat, any good places to see the game downtown near the convention center?  Wfe is worried bout the Dallas fans.......

7858558[/snapback]

Why worry about Dallas fans? There not even in the playoffs! Tony and a bunch of other Eagles fans meet out at Fatsos Sports Bar on Bandera if your interested! Just PM him if your interested.

Why worry about Dallas fans? There not even in the playoffs! Tony and a bunch of other Eagles fans meet out at Fatsos Sports Bar on Bandera if your interested!  Just PM him if your interested.

7859675[/snapback]

Thanks !

will check it out!

J

Coming down for  training on Sat, any good places to see the game downtown near the convention center?  Wfe is worried bout the Dallas fans.......

7858558[/snapback]

I've never met your wife, but I can assure you she'd be able to take out any of the Dallas fans I've come in contact with. Except 'Suck's wife that is, she's good people.

I've never met your wife, but I can assure you she'd be able to take out any of the Dallas fans I've come in contact with.  Except 'Suck's wife that is, she's good people.

7863050[/snapback]

Buddy in Austin just e-mailed, will likely make the truck to his place. Went to school together in Allentown, PA ...watch on his newHD set!

F those shanty living **** bags.

This league is rigged.

Has anyone assumed the responsibility for calling that friggin last punt?

NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!! LOVE IT.  NOW WE PLAY THOSE GIANTS SO WE CANT BEAT ALL THE NFC EAST TEAMS TWICE THIS YEAR.  OH!!! HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA.  THE LIONS BEAT UP ON THEM BE-EYE-CHES.  TONY OH-NO (PRO BOWL QB  nonono.gif )HAS MOORE INT'S THAN TD'S IN HIS LAST 4 GAMES.  HE WILL BE THE REASON THEY  LOSE TO THE SEAHAWKS.

7788369[/snapback]

just wanted to point out that Tony called a major one with this post.

good call.

did everyone fall of the Earth or what?

8011836[/snapback]

Did your wife pop yet? Hope everything is going good for ya. What are you doing for the Super Bowl? GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys whats? Yea go Colts!!!!! We should get together for the draft. Let me know. The Eagles need to get some players from the free agent market or the draft or both. LB's, DT's and others.

Did your wife pop yet? Hope everything is going good for ya. What are you doing for the Super Bowl? GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8023486[/snapback]

Dude, I left you like 80 messages (not really 80) from the hospital...where've you been? Had the baby 2 weeks ago. I called your home and your cell a million times. Been waiting on my cigar.

I can't route for the Colts. Then people might actually be able to argue that Peyton is better than McNabb.

Dude, I left you like 80 messages (not really 80) from the hospital...where've you been?  Had the baby 2 weeks ago.  I called your home and your cell a million times.  Been waiting on my cigar.

I can't route for the Colts.  Then people might actually be able to argue that Peyton is better than McNabb.

8026797[/snapback]

Manning is better! Truth hurts but what can i say! We need to sign Stallworth now! What are they waiting for? Kevin Curtis? Id much rather have Stallworth anyday!

Howie,I have the Macanudos. I forgot them in my truck Saturday! Sorry! Ill give you them next time i see you!

we'll have to meet up again and smoke them bad boys.

my dad is coming in from santa fe so i will be pretty busy this weekend but i might have some time sunday if you want to meet up. let me know. How you like the spike pickup. I love it!

my dad is coming in from santa fe so i will be pretty busy this weekend but i might have some time sunday if you want to meet up. let me know. How you like the spike pickup. I love it!

I like it, depends on what happens with Trotter.

Got your message a little too late about Sunday. Haven't been on here much.

here you go .... enjoy

left-FAQs-06-revised.jpg

oh hell ya! Where did you find that? Wish it was a little wider and bigger though!

Man what i would like to do with those lips!

which set?

I have a list of about 138 ways to violate both.

which set?

I have a list of about 138 ways to violate both.

I can put both sets to work at the same time! Im multi-talented

so what do you guys think of the schedule?

I hope alot of the games play here. I'm sure my brokeass ain't getting the Ticket this year.

so what do you guys think of the schedule?

I hope alot of the games play here. I'm sure my brokeass ain't getting the Ticket this year.

I like the schedule a lot! I will be getting the ticket so whenever you want to come over the door is open to you!

SPURS will win the title this year and your not allowed on the wagon Voodoo! I was reading through some of your past comments regarding the Spurs. Choke on it pal!