Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

where the f did that come from?

what did I say about the spurs?

I was reading your past posts. You said you didnt like the Spurs and couldnt find a way to like them! You should after we kicked the sixers asses all over the place in the finals a couple of years ago. That was as close as your boy AI will ever get to winning a championship!

Spurs = best run management, team and organization in pro sports not to mention the high quality of person you have to be to play for the Spurs!!

I was reading your past posts. You said you didnt like the Spurs and couldnt find a way to like them! You should after we kicked the sixers asses all over the place in the finals a couple of years ago. That was as close as your boy AI will ever get to winning a championship!

I never posted anything like that. In fact, the only thing I ever posted was about the exact opposite.

WTF is with you being all over my back about this all of a sudden?

"If I was cursed to the point of living in L.A., I'd still hate the Lakers. There's just nothing I hate about the Spurs. Except for them making me like them and making me feel unfaithful."

that's the only thing I've ever posted on here about the Spurs, and when we've hung out I've never said a negative word about them.

Who you want in the draft? Here are my 2 for first round if available still!

1. Brandon Meriwether

2. Larwence Timmons

I wouldnt mind picking up Timmons in the first round and then maybe Meriwether in the early second if we could swing it! If not i would take a chance on Eric Wright in the second! Tell me what you think! Also if Michael Bush is sitting ther in the 4th or 5th rounds i would be willing to take a leap on him even with the injury! Mgahee turned out alright!

Where is the draft party? Tony are you going to be out at FATSO'S are you got something plannend elsewhere? Howie whats up with you? What do you have going on next weekend? Let me know. Either way im going to be drinking a lot of beer and watching the draft!

at the moment I'll have to work until 5 or so on Saturday.... and I'm not thrilled about Fatso's. It'd be cool to have the whole group together though if we can.

voodoo no happy with draft

I agree! Im totally pissed off! In my opinion this is the worst draft in franchise history! Kevin Kolb as our first pick! Gimme a break! My Fin blood pressure has been through the roof since Sat! In my opinon we had the worst draft of any team this season. Id like to get a peice of the guys making the calls in the draft room the last 2 days! This is my lowest time as an Eagles fan! Even worse than the loss at the Super Bowl!

By the way, to add insult to injury. I didnt see Adrinne on this years roster of cheerleaders. Now i know ARMAGEDDON is coming! The only bright spot of my weekend was hearing that we dumped Dihani dancing shoes Jones today!

By the way, to add insult to injury. I didnt see Adrinne on this years roster of cheerleaders. Now i know ARMAGEDDON is coming! The only bright spot of my weekend was hearing that we dumped Dihani dancing shoes Jones today!

yes, sadly Adrienne is gone.

I was going to tell you, but I figured the weekend had been bad enough already.

she never even tried out this year.

Where is the draft party? Tony are you going to be out at FATSO'S are you got something plannend elsewhere? Howie whats up with you? What do you have going on next weekend? Let me know. Either way im going to be drinking a lot of beer and watching the draft!

I went up to the northeast to visit my kids and the rest of my family. did not get to see much of the draft but i got plenty of calls and was updated very well. thanks guys!!! i hope to watch some games this year with all of us EAGLES fans. we have 4 prime time games. lets watch them together, i mean all of us.

I went up to the northeast to visit my kids and the rest of my family. did not get to see much of the draft but i got plenty of calls and was updated very well. thanks guys!!! i hope to watch some games this year with all of us EAGLES fans. we have 4 prime time games. lets watch them together, i mean all of us.

Sounds good to me Tony! What did you think of the draft? I guess you can tell what i thought of it!

Man, really going out on a limb with that prediction. That's like predicting the sun will come up tomorrow.... or a cloudy frickin' day with the way weather's been lately. Just busting your stones man, while I want to see De La Hoya knock that....well.... knock Mayweather out, I know it's going to be the other way around.

Wish me luck guys... I just had a second interview, piss test and all, for USAA.

if anything, we'll have mack friggin benefits and every Eagle Sunday off.

its Mayweather

Thanx for the spelling correction pal. I wish you would actually come here and contribute to the thread next time since you are in San Antonio. I mean the draft just happenend, it would nice to have some input from you on that! COWBOYSUCK!!!!!!!

it was the worst draft I can remember.

taking Freddie Mitchell with a first was better than this.

dude...... the Spurs aren't looking so respectable now are they?

I got to go to the game on Saturday, had a blast. Tonight's game should be interesting.

2 buddies of mine (Die-hard Cowboy fans) and myself will be making the trek south down I-45 to catch Cowboys training camp in July. I did this several years ago while sportin' my Eagles gear and got funny looks amongst the fans.

Can't wait to invade the Alamo Dome again sportin' my McNabb jersey. Anyone care to join me???