Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

I know there are alot of Houston guys, and this is probably asking a little much... but how can we go about getting pinned so we don't keep missing the thread?

I'm still on the fence about going to the game. I know it's fast approaching, but my work sitation isn't quite panned out yet. I'm currently is talks with USAA and the Better Business Bureau, so hopefully something will break soon.

and I'm definetly down for a car pool. I have a super cab F150, which is a gas hog, but it's got plenty of room for 4 or 5 guys, plus we can tailgate. Any more than that we'll have to pimp my wifes minivan.

Sweet, I got dish network, they don't get sunday ticket until 2008, censored.gif

Time and palce my friend. Let me know what i can bring.

6754745[/snapback]

I would say at most BYOB. Unless you like Captain and Coke, I always have plenty of that.

going to the houston and the cowgirls game. i would like to get as many of us Eagles fans together as we can. lets all find a place and time to meet. before the season starts. let me know.

I don't know if any of you guys will get this in time, but I'm going to be at Buffalo Wild Wings at the Forum, that's where 35 and 1604 come together if you're not aware. I'll be there by 1 and will probably be there for a couple hours at least.

I'll be the short white guy at the bar with a grey and blue work shirt and black hat. My real name's Howie by the way.

My wife's cutting me loose for a little while and I can hear the Captain and Coke's screaming my name.

Hope to maybe see a couple of you guys there. If not, we'll get something organized soon.

we need to get something together soon

and tony I have to ask... you don't happen to work at the airport do you?

A shoutout from H-town. I hope you guys can make it to the Texans game. If so, all of us from the Houston Eagles Nest will take care of you guys. We will be having a large tailgate in the "maroon" parking lot at Reliant. Be sure to give us a holla as the game approaches.

I wish you guys the best in getting a group formed. It was the end of the 2003 season when I and a few other guys started our group and has grown every year since. Eagle_smiley.jpg

we need to get something together soon

and tony I have to ask... you don't happen to work at the airport do you?

6796397[/snapback]

No I don't. Why do you ask?

A shoutout from H-town.  I hope you guys can make it to the Texans game. If so, all of us from the Houston Eagles Nest will take care of you guys. We will be having a large tailgate in the "maroon" parking lot at Reliant. Be sure to give us a holla as the game approaches.

I wish you guys the best in getting a group formed. It was the end of the 2003 season when I and a few other guys started our group and has grown every year since. Eagle_smiley.jpg

6804397[/snapback]

Count me in!!!!!

No I don't.  Why do you ask?

6811400[/snapback]

because my wife said her sister works with a guy about your age there that's a huge Eagles fan.. just taking a stab in the dark.

Hey, what do you guys think of trying to work something around going to see Invincible?

well I figure I'll start a sort of get to know you here.

Name: Howie

Occupation: between occupations, by choice, looking for ideal situation while I can.

Kids: 2, soon to be 3. 3yo girl, 1.5yo boy next due in Feb.

well I figure I'll start a sort of get to know you here.

Name: Howie

Occupation: between occupations, by choice, looking for ideal situation while I can.

Kids:  2, soon to be 3.  3yo girl, 1.5yo boy  next due in Feb.

6816035[/snapback]

Name: Hahs

Job. Comercial wallpaper hanger

Status Married 13 yrs

Kids 1 11yrs old Eagles,Vikings,Raiders fan. Big Moss fan.

Location Bitters and Jones Maltzberger

just want to let all of you know I'm up for whatever this weekend.

6826595[/snapback]

Me 2

well I'm new to the area.  You guys just pick a place that's not too hard to find and I'll be there.

6828706[/snapback]

Im a big NASCAR fan so ill be watchin the race but let me know if y'all want to meet somewhere on Sunday. Ill check back. I am having major computer problems right now so i have to use the one at my brothers house. Fickin computers. They cause more stress in my life than even George Bush!