Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

Im a big NASCAR fan so ill be watchin the race but let me know if y'all want to meet somewhere on Sunday. Ill check back. I am having major computer problems right now so i have to use the one at my brothers house. Fickin computers. They cause more stress in my life than even George Bush!

6829285[/snapback]

I'm down for whatever. Like I said before, if there's no game or anything one I'd prefer a spot that has the NTN boxes so those that choose to can take part in the trivia or card games that they have.

I don't know how far it is for you guys, but we went by a place on Walzem Road that I wouldn't mind checking out. I think it was called the Firehouse Pub and Grill.

for some reason I have a liking for places that are pubs instead of bars. no idea why.

I don't know how far it is for you guys, but we went by a place on Walzem Road that I wouldn't mind checking out.  I think it was called the Firehouse Pub and Grill.

for some reason I have a liking for places that are pubs instead of bars.  no idea why.

6829910[/snapback]

I know where its at. I went there a couple of weeks ago. Let me know. It aint far from my house.

Tony, I think i know who you are. I met you about 5 or 6 yrs ago over at Omallys on Fredicksberg Rd. You might know my brother Eric Hahs. He use to bartend at Bennigans in the Collanade on Wurzbach. Small world. We talked some Eagles i think.

My number is . Like i said my computer is down so i might not be able to check in here again tonight.

I'd like to do something around lunch time tomorrow at the Firehouse if that's alright with you guys. I think my sister in laws are coming over, so I could probably do with getting out around then.

I'd like to do something around lunch time tomorrow  at the Firehouse if that's alright with you guys.  I think my sister in laws are coming over, so I could probably do with getting out around then.

6830289[/snapback]

Ill meet ya over there. Just call me and let me know what time.

alright guys, we need to keep the ball rolling and get up next weekend.

Tony, I understand that you're on the other side of town, or somewhat at least. If I had my choice I would go anywhere that has the NTN trivia or texas hold 'em. But really, I'm for wherever the Eagles fans will go if we can find an in between place.

I'm not too far from 1604, so somewhere on there would be fine. Just make sure where you guys pick has either good burgers or wings.

I also want to ask you guys to go to bwestbrook.com and check out how to register for our CBS Sportsline FF league if you get the time. We still need a few guys so we don't have to go public to get enough.

No I don't.  Why do you ask?

6811400[/snapback]

hey ton how is it going man? I see you over there meeting up with a bunch of new bird fans. Let me know when ya'll get together, ya know the more crazy bird fans there are the better. Ya'll should all definitely meet up with tony, the gang, and myself at fatso's on gamedays. Its a freaking blast there. GO EAGLES!!!!

-fern

well I'm starting to question my difference in anything if everyone goes to bars to watch the game. I told you my routine. I like to cook a ton of food, have a few drinks, sit back and make a day of it.

Besides, if I spend too much time away from home on game days how will I be sure that my kids grow up right. In the very least I have to steer them away from the Cowboys.

well I'm starting to question my difference in anything if everyone goes to bars to watch the game.  I told you my routine.  I like to cook a ton of food, have a few drinks, sit back and make a day of it.

Besides, if I spend too much time away from home on game days how will I be sure that my kids grow up right.  In the very least I have to steer them away from the Cowboys.

6850051[/snapback]

i told ya bro im the same. Thats why i ordered the Sunday ticket also. It is good to get out with some fellow fans and kick back a couple every now and then. I just cant be driving all over town to different bars all season. Just aint safe. I like to get up early start cooking and make a whole day of it. Watching all the pregames and listening to these so called analyst bash the Eagles all the time. Pure idiots!

yeah, when the TV guys get too bad I just put on the radio and watch the game with the TV turned down.

6850224[/snapback]

i enjoy it. Seeing the predictions before the game go wrong. But as always youll never hear one say they were wrong. Salsbury really chaps my arse. He is all over the Cowboys and TOs nuts this preseason its sickening!

anyone going to see Invincable Friday? Im going to the early showing. I already took off and i told my son id pick him up from school early and we would go see it! I cant wait!

I'm hopefully going to catch the first showing on Friday. I don't have anything else to do at the moment, but.........

looks like I'm going to try and catch Invincible at noon on Friday.

first showing at Live Oak.

6857016[/snapback]

ya im gonna go also. Probably closer to my house. Cant wait!

while I'm sure there will be countless threads about Invincible out there. I'll make my post/review short and sweet.

I cried...quite a bit.

I don't know if it's being homesick, missing the Vet still, or just that there's not much moving or motivating in the world today... but the movie struck alot of chords.

while I'm sure there will be countless threads about Invincible out there.  I'll make my post/review short and sweet.

I cried...quite a bit.

I don't know if it's being homesick, missing the Vet still, or just that there's not much moving or motivating in the world today... but the movie struck alot of chords.

6872174[/snapback]

TAKE TISSUES AYE

just want to let you guys know I'm probably selling off my shirt and decal making equipment.

If any of you guys want a decal for your car/truck or whatever, or a shirt.. you might want to let me know quick.

I saw it also Voodoo. Great movie. I was teary eyed as well. Drunk also. Snuck some Beam into the theatre. Maybe it made me a little to emotional. Voodoo, I talked to Tony earlier and he wants to get together. PM him or just keep the thread going bro. I was going to call you during the game but i didnt know if you had something going on or not. Dawkins looked great tonight. Looked young! D mac and Buck also looked good. I didnt like the way are starting D looked on Pitts first drive but they cleaned it up after that. How bout that slobber knocker Reed caught on the PR. Damn! He made a nice pick later though. The guys tough and wants it bad this season! I think Garcia looked like total **** except that pass to Lewis. Ill be at Charlie Browns on Sunday if you want to grab a few. I have my money league fantasy draft going on there then. Let me know!

Anybody watch the post game show? Right when they were going to break i heard a fan yell "Hey Irvin i got an 8 ball for ya" We have the best fans! I loved it!

Fridays' game was awesome although I have to say I was worried when JR Reed took that hit, ouch!! Has he ever heard of a fair catch? By the way since I am kind of new I'll give some info, My name is Jason, I am 26, have 3 kids and a fiancee, I live right by Ingram Park Mall, If anybody is doing anything on game days or going anywhere, be sure to speak up, I work alot but when I get a day off I would like to go to a bar or somthing and where my eagles jerseys without all those damn Dallas Cowgirl...oops, I mean cowboy fans there. Have you guys seen the crap these supposed experts are saying about our birds. Are they stupid or have they not been watching football the past 5 years, they...well some of them are saying the eagles are going to come in last again......WHAT!!! Just because Owens is gone doesn't change the fact that the eagles were in the NFC championship 3 years straight before Owens ever came along, and got to the superbowl without him, some experts are remembering that fact though, Like of course Jaws(Ron Jaworski), Michael Wilbon, Joe Theisman, and Cris Collinsworth. Tony Kornheiser, Sterling Sharpe and Michael Irvin are idiots. Eagle_smiley.jpg